ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA General Talk

Go down 
+17
Dimitrios Tsiakalos
The Don
Felix
dakoe3
Leroy
Gcity773
NYKIA31
Sleep E Munson
kellz782
Justin
Bryan
jeebs9
Ante
Steve Nash's Son..
Goldielox
Sukan
Vince
21 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next
AuthorMessage
Vince

Vince

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 12:05 pm

Roster
V1NC323: ISBA General Talk Cle_40

Jeebs: ISBA General Talk Okc_40

Nibbles: ISBA General Talk Bos_40

Centz: ISBA General Talk Tor_40

Felix: ISBA General Talk Por_40

Crax: ISBA General Talk Phi_40 or ISBA General Talk Gsw_40

Cro: ISBA General Talk Noh_40

starbury: ISBA General Talk Nyk_40

Bounce: ISBA General Talk Mil_40

Roc: ISBA General Talk Phx_40

Dave: ISBA General Talk Orl_40

GCity: ISBA General Talk Chi_40

Salbahe: ISBA General Talk Dal_40

Kellz: ISBA General Talk Min_40

Leroy: ISBA General Talk Was_40

Neglai: ISBA General Talk Hou_40

Yungboss: ISBA General Talk Mem_40

Sleep: ISBA General Talk Sac_40

Last edited by V1NC323 on Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:11 pm; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 4:31 pm

Thanks Vince, was going to post this earlier but had to leave. I guess cro's friend who wanted the Heat is the last spot? (or kellz)?
Back to top Go down
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com
Vince

Vince

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:39 pm

Want the league members to vote?
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 7:26 pm

ISBA General Talk Carney_Rodney_phi
to gsw, i'm rethinking my team choice
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:23 pm

Cents is definitely playing right?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 3:14 am

Yes Batman, Rondo>Nash, btw Crax is taking his talents to atlantic in Philadelphia...The Warriors fans now dislike Crax...We can put 15 or 16 players??? Huh Scentz, guys???
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 9:58 am

Now I have to set this back up again....SMH
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:41 am

jeebs9 wrote:
Now I have to set this back up again....SMH

Don't be mad brah, change is a part of life.

Yes Roc, I will be in the league definitely.
Back to top Go down
Gost

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:47 am

I tried to pm you the smaller icon, but got some error, and it says now that the pm is in Sent messages folder... did the message go through?
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 10:56 am

Bounce wrote:
I tried to pm you the smaller icon, but got some error, and it says now that the pm is in Sent messages folder... did the message go through?

Yep, the messages bar will change to NEW MESSAGE when it goes to the inbox. I changed it.

As for the team selections, I added some team logos to make it easier to see. I put question marks beside GCity because isn't he the guy who joins a lot of leagues and barely plays, and is he active on the forums? I may be thinking of someone else but I'm not sure.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:10 am

He's active in lgs, forums ehhh...

My Cro buddy FTW...
Back to top Go down
Gost

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 11:49 am

PM him to join the new site and be active. IMO forum activity is by far more important than any videogame skill. Sometimes when I played certain users I had a feeling that I play vs Randoms simply because the psn pm:"LG gm" - "ok", was the first time I entered a conversation with that certain guy. And the feeling is just like playing randoms on ranked.
On other hand when you play sir Goldielox or Leeeeroooy you get a completely other impression of that game than playing TSJ or Karlo Maximilian Vukovic or other randoms.

Forum activity > playing a ranked match inside this lg

kthnx
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:02 pm

I agree...
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:04 pm

Bounce wrote:
PM him to join the new site and be active. IMO forum activity is by far more important than any videogame skill. Sometimes when I played certain users I had a feeling that I play vs Randoms simply because the psn pm:"LG gm" - "ok", was the first time I entered a conversation with that certain guy. And the feeling is just like playing randoms on ranked.
On other hand when you play sir Goldielox or Leeeeroooy you get a completely other impression of that game than playing TSJ or Karlo Maximilian Vukovic or other randoms.

kthnx

I completely agree with this assessment, but at the same time some people aren't at their computers the whole day. Dave is a prime example, where he really doesn't have time to go on the forums and surf. Others, chose not to go on these forums because their too cool for it, which I don't feel is fair.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:10 pm

I always find time for y'all...

When the league start, my priorities are School, studying, basketball (practice, new season, new league games), hanging out jokin around with my friends and then this league/forum...So I think no one should have a problem doing this, like I hate when someone says my schedule doesn't allow some things...You can always find time, even tough time is the most precious thing we have in our lifes...
Back to top Go down
Gost

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:23 pm

$-centz wrote:

I completely agree with this assessment, but at the same time some people aren't at their computers the whole day. Dave is a prime example, where he really doesn't have time to go on the forums and surf. Others, chose not to go on these forums because their too cool for it, which I don't feel is fair.
well I get that people are busy and may not have time to go on forums. I know that just by looking at myself. For example, my college year ended on june 5th and new one starts on october 5th, and I have all the time to screw around (well what nice words, with multiple meanings), but from October to Christmas and then from march 1st to june I'm pretty busy and maybe wont have time to check the forums on a daily basis like now (ill do my best for nibbles).

But there are guys who apparently have time to get 6k posts on 2k (flya) or the TSJ, whom I noticed on some board with zillion posts, but hardly ever visited here, or post. That's BS IMO, and i would rather play ante than them Sad
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:28 pm

I agree... Flya has something against the format of these forums for some reason
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:31 pm

Where does Tsj have zilion posts?

Why I'm mentioned there for no reason? lol

And Scentz when will you and Nibbles post new previews? And where lol...

Bcuz I think you lost all of your data from our pms, sort of...IDK...
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:37 pm

As for the previews, I'm not too sure what Nibbles has in store for them. I've asked him to take over because I haven't really been in the league consistently to battle everyone, so my opinions might be a bit outdated. When/If he has time, I'm sure he'll stir something up.

Back to top Go down
Gost

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:39 pm

I'll check later where I found tsj, currently on phone browsing.
You're being mentioned because there's general belief that games vs you have low fun factor, because of your "kill to win, walk over corpses" approach.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:41 pm

Bounce wrote:
I'll check later where I found tsj, currently on phone browsing.
You're being mentioned because there's general belief that games vs you have low fun factor, because of your "kill to win, walk over corpses" approach.

Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

ISBA General Talk Laughing

Fuck, I'm too good for him...Some random guy comes, adds me as a friend and says I'll beat your ass in 2K10, he said I heard you good, I'm like wtf...
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 12:52 pm

$-centz wrote:
Bounce wrote:

kthnx

Exactly Scentz....
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:29 pm

A couple of things:

1. Kellz has a spot for next season over any noobs. He gave us at least 2 full seasons last season and proved to be active on here and on PSN. No way should some unknown take his spot. That's bullshit, to be frank.

2. New preview coming later today. With another one coming Monday.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:32 pm

I agree Kellz over my Cro buddy and Gcity plays too...
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 03, 2010 2:34 pm

^ exactly why i never wanted to make the decision

Kellz wanted the Raptors but i kinda got dibs on them... I remember allowing T-New to be the Raptors for the first season of 2k10, and I used the Wizards... I don't think I want to be that generous this season Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ISBA General Talk Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA General Talk   ISBA General Talk I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA General Talk
Page 1 of 30Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 15 ... 30  Next