ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Paul
Bounce
Ante
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

!!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:50 am

!!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! NbaLockout

ISBA LOCKOUT
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:02 am

What about the playoffs?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:06 am

No point of playing them, I don't see a point of playing them with 8 users in the whole OA...

My decision is final...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:11 am

Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:02 pm

what happen to "paul, don't sell the game yet. wait til the playoffs is over"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 1:56 pm

I wonder which lockout ends first? The real life one or this one?

I have more faith in the players and owners in real life than I do in 2k. Pathetic company.

EA Sports >
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 2:50 pm

i have no hope in either, NBA has become some souless swag bullshit fashion show, egomaniac millionaire boys club, with "King" LeBrick as the president, might as well disappear tomorrow and i won't miss that shit, I'd rather watch euroball tbh
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:51 pm

I had to do it, great song for ISBA and NBA and of course 2K fucking sports
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 4:55 pm

j cole again, my gawd
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:03 pm

<3
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:07 pm

obviously, you must dream of cp3+jcole spitroast
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 7:32 pm

jcole is overrated. You have to be under 21 to be a fan of his IMO
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 8:07 pm

I don't give a shit. I'm gonna finish the entire season.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:39 pm

that's the spirit.

Vince should be the next Sterns after the patch fixes* things IMO.

* big IF
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:43 pm

i would finish it too if i make the playoffs..

..but i doubt I will
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 9:58 pm

Paul wrote:
that's the spirit.

Vince should be the next Sterns after the patch fixes* things IMO.

* big IF

Harsh criticism IMO

But I do agree that Vince would do just fine running things.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 10:23 pm

I just noticed your twitter is real and updated constantly. nice. Laughing

Quote :
"I wish http://NBA2k.com worked so I could check OA playoff standings. With me getting those sim losses the Lakers should be in #Kobe"

If you wouldve stayed in the league, but not play your games.. your simmed games would be losses for sure and I wouldve made it. But if CPU Kings can be in the 5th spot.. then for sure CPU Nuggets will make it before Human Lakers.

and speaking of Kings, I saw the sleep2k actually joined... he disappeared the whole season and took over the Kings once they made the playoffs. Cool
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:44 am

Bryan wrote:

2 weeks no.1 on album sales...

Cole World album is a classic
you can listen to a lot of song and relate REAL life stories to it,
Talking about abortion isn't for people under 18...So please man, listen to his album to understand the stories and don't argue if you don't know what are you talking about...

I maybe even finish the season who KNOWS...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 8:48 am

Stern has a contract till July of 2012 sorry Paul Laughing
Back to top Go down
Luka

Luka

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 12:42 pm

The music of today is shitty.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 2:49 pm

Ante wrote:
Bryan wrote:

2 weeks no.1 on album sales...

Cole World album is a classic
you can listen to a lot of song and relate REAL life stories to it,
Talking about abortion isn't for people under 18...So please man, listen to his album to understand the stories and don't argue if you don't know what are you talking about...

I maybe even finish the season who KNOWS...

First of all I said under 21, not 18. Second of all many abortions are done by young people.

So please man, I have access to his music and think it appeals to kids or people who aren't "in the real world". If you want to have a hard on for him, that's your right. I'm glad you like him.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:11 pm

He talks about the real life, real world, how people graduate law school or med school and in the cruel capitalism and this REAL world, fucks you up and you're a fucking bill collector or something...

I've seen the real world with my very own eyes, and many people relate to him, A LOT...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 3:17 pm

tbh who giz a sht
-----------
Unrelated, PS Store here doesn't sell NBA Jam, how is that even possible, I can buy dlc characters for WWE All Stars, and japanese manga crap add ons, but not NBA Jam Mad f' you ea

!!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! Bogut-dunk_656x369
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 4:54 pm

Bogut looks great. IGN gave this some inflated rating. 9.0 or something.

Of course, they give 2k great ratings each year too. 9 or 9.5 every year so you have to question their judgement.

It's not that expensive in the store. 20 dollars or so. It's probably a game that would be very fun for 7-10 days and then you'd never want to play it again.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:25 pm

These games can be great fun for long time periods. I played NBA Street until this Summer when the disc died. And it has a great price, last years had full price, while this years is like 15$.
With 2k being dead, and this unavailable, I'll go back to College Hoops. Cody Zeller >
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next