ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops

Go down 
+7
Al
Leroy
Felix
Bryan
Ante
Goldielox
Sukan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next

Sue Bird?
> Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_vote_lcap80%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
< Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_vote_lcap20%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:09 am

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 Nibble10

Live from Vegas Summer League
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:11 am

Jamison meets Birdman was my vision for Bryan Nibbles. Looking to have a great mid range game, no 3 pt game, tireless rebounder and a solid defender.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 3:51 am

Bryan Nibbles...lol...Iight, Ante Markoc in a few days, 6'2 pass first PG...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:02 am

Dexter Arthur either 6'7 sf or a 6'5 sg, can't make up my mind yet about style of play, most likely athletic or all around
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:05 am

All around IMO and a 6'7 SF...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:11 am

i'll see what kind of default ratings 2k has given to start with, athletic was the best one last year, do a few drills and you had 85 t0 90 speed, thm speed points were filthy expensive
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:11 am

i think i'll go for a pf/c.
now all i need is to make up my mind about the name.
bartolomeo vanzetti is my first pick at the moment.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:16 am

nice nice, i might go with armando constantine, still need to check what new names they added
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:17 am

Al Capone???

Ante Markoc kills all y'all>>>...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 4:21 am

Al Capone lol
hope its in th game
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:46 am

adorable photos Nibbles

Looks like a great transition from 2k10
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 P896060_8
to 2k11
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 P1067822_8

Also "Imagine Me & You" is an lovely British lesbo rom-com. Highly recommend it.
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 220px-Imagine_me_and_you

edit:
Ante
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 P1016357_8

Dexter
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 P1043481_8

Felix
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 P467812_8

Sukan
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 P470547_8

Naveen (aka as Envy)
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 P968371_8

Dave
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 P1062556_8

Funtang
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 P810087_8

Justin
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 P1065040_8

Kellz
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 P598346_8
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 12:42 pm

smh, all the white boys look the same, face maker sux in this game
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:18 pm

I agree with Crax...
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 1:36 pm

Has anybody created the crew yet?
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:06 pm

Thats my job, and no, there's no rush to create the DD. Let the servers work properly first, and in the meantime work on the MP's. Some time next week (before the weekend) we can start first games.
Just like the league doesnt start on Oct 5th.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:13 pm

Yes, just got the info from Crash Game shop that they will have the game on Monday, like next week at some time...SMH...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:15 pm

yeah, let me get dexter arthur/armando constantine/al capone/ or some other freak playable first
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:17 pm

oh and my one has been posted to me this morning, fingers crossed special delivery 2moro
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:20 pm

They said that a Slovenian firm is dispatching these games to Croatia and they are late (SMH SLOVENIANS) so PES 2011 will come tomorrow but they didn't say SHIT about 2K11 SMFH, so dissapoint, wow...So they aren't one to be blamed, it because of the Slovenians...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 2:26 pm

slovenia brah....smh
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 6:16 pm

my player drills are tough, yo

I like the post game press conference after myplayer games lol. Shit is funny. Franchise and myplayer are very well done this year.
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:05 pm

I agree... press conference ftw
Back to top Go down
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:07 pm

I'm giving mostly professionalism answers. I'm hoping to score an endorsement deal from a local New Jersey company. Maybe like a furniture store or something etc
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:11 pm

Bryan Nibbles is Sponsored by Dunkin' Donuts, and gained 25 pounds since signing that deal a week ago Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 06, 2010 7:12 pm

I love donuts... wish I wasn't allergic to about half of them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops
Page 5 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 10 ... 16  Next