ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops

Go down 
+7
Al
Leroy
Felix
Bryan
Ante
Goldielox
Sukan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

Sue Bird?
> Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_vote_lcap80%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
< Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_vote_lcap20%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Felix

Felix

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:24 am

Lets wait and see. Even though Ive been saying that for 3 years smh
Back to top Go down
Al

Al

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 6:11 pm

cant wait 2 try this elite demo... hopefully it playing it looks more fun tha watching someone else because the graphics look like ps2
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:15 pm

Im curious to see if Live Run will be back in Elite or a similar mode.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 9:41 pm

Stanvangundyball wrote:
Im curious to see if Live Run will be back in Elite or a similar mode.

I sincerely hope not. The EASBA thing seems like a big improvement. I shared many great memories on Live Run over the last 10 months but the Live community rivals the MW2 community in terms of being a giant cess pool.
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 10:23 pm

Whats the EASBA again?
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 7:06 pm

^Kinda like crews. we create our team and everyone creates his guy and we get ratings boosts depending on online only performance. Unlike Crews where everyone would boost their guy offline and then be a God online.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:52 pm

3pt Hook shot and Jesus walks (Remix FT. Mase). Probably the worst game ever judging by the demo and reactions from people all over the net. Lovely.

Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:02 pm

Nba elite is the worst game ever.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:46 am

Roc is joining DD this year imo. At minimum we need to sign him to a couple 10 day contracts.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:37 am

Steve Nashes son is Batman, do you know that Roc???
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 11:55 am

Imo Im gonna pm you bryan the email and pass for BounceWithMe so you can use it to create DD (to honor the fallen psn) because youll get the game sooner than me.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 12:52 pm

^But we can't play DD games without you anyway so we'll just wait.

Online won't work the first 7-10 days (months imo) anyway.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:36 pm

Bryan wrote:
^But we can't play DD games without you anyway so we'll just wait.

Online won't work the first 7-10 days (months imo) anyway.

LOL

http://www.nba.com/2010/news/features/art_garcia/09/21/new-uniforms/index.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1

NEW JERSEYS tight (IMO gay) jerseys...

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 0922-dwight-howard-300

Looks like a beast IMO...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:10 pm

They follow the football TechFit jerseys there. Although football went skin tight, this is much better IMO. Those baggy gangsta BS jeseys FTL.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:15 pm

I have a under shirt to play BBall, the NIKEpro undershirt, is great, similiar to this...
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:09 am

Plz 2k, dont fk up the servers..............again.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:12 am

2k is our only shot at DD greatness this year. I don't like our chances. We may need to take over another game. PES 11, Grand Tourism, FIFA 11, etc
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:16 am

Lol PES
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:18 am

Hey Felix...I know you said that your availability during the week won't be much but will you have time late in the evenings around this time to ever play? I miss the dream team of you, me, and young LeRoy.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 5:18 am

Nothing wnt wrong for 2K this year YET, IMO think this year nothing will go wrong, but that's a BIG HOPE smh...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:29 am

LOL Sniper

This game is gonna rock in Teamup/ALR/EASBS...

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:36 am

Hookshot glitch (EASBA) vs 3pt glitch (ALR)???

Who wins???

I say hookshots lol...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:47 am

3pt ers in Live 10 were like 50-75% a basket, and usually if we were playing the less skilled guys they were 40-50% a basket.
This right here looks like 1 miss in 4 minute long video, not sure about the %

Hooks > Mo & Nash
(I shouldn't have to say this. smh)
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:32 pm

What a pathetic game. With all the resources EA has and that's the best they can do in this era of video games? Seriously, just end the series. Live revolutionized basketball games in the mid 90s through about 2004-05 but it's time to hang it up. Kevin Durant should be embarrassed to be associated with this game.

Worst basketball game since NBA 2k2 IMO.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 4:47 pm

I agree with Bryan 100%...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next