ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops

Go down 
+7
Al
Leroy
Felix
Bryan
Ante
Goldielox
Sukan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next

Sue Bird?
> Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_vote_lcap80%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
< Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_vote_lcap20%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:13 pm

LOL yeah...

I rly dislike these twats...SMH...

I love when Hrvoje enters I don't care system like going out drinking before national final four/semifinals...

Lovely...I can do that, maybe for school but for bball never...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:20 pm

I bet Michael Redd that crews wont work today, if they do, Ill waive him to FA
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:21 pm

Ok great if not team up?

http://community.2ksports.com/community/user/blogs.cfm?blogid=1929655

YEY...I made the team it says 12 mins in roatation...Fuck yeah...1st game vs Suns...OMG NASH...

I'm 6'1 2K not 6'0 like on the site...SMH...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:25 pm

How come i'm rated 43 and just played that 1 scrimmage and you on the brink of the NBA have 45? Even though lovely individual stats.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 2:30 pm

Because centers are rated higher right from the get go I think, idk look at my ratings and yours...
Draft combine stats 11.7 ppg 13.5 apg 2.6 spg 2.3 rpg 4.1 topg 40 FG%
Summer league stats 12.7 ppg 10.7 apg 1.6 spg 4.7 rpg 3.3 topg 43 FG%
NBA pending
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 23, 2010 8:39 pm

Skipped the preNBA stuff, just put games on 3mims and messed around.
26th pick by OKC
Kinda sad to see Aldrich start and Krstic not even on the bench. Have Q at 9 min, to get some playing time before I can lower (and increase my playing time).
First game vs Bulls, had to deal with Boozer and hes HardToDealWith. Scored 8 in a heartbeat, but then my moment came, huge off reb and a pumpfake left hand finish, Noah was a spectator. Ended the game with 7 & 6.
2nd vs Det. LOL had to deal with Ben, and hes easytodealwith, kinda just move away from him and let him shoot mids. Had my first dunk. Ended with 8 & 3.
IMO if ever we manage to enter a crew game, there will be a nice center waiting
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 12:33 am

lovely "HardtoDealWith" insertion into your last post. I miss when he was on this league last year.

I'll never give up on DD or crews. I'll continue to sit in the lobby for 30 minutes a day until we make it.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:42 am

smfh at 2k and their shitty servers, can't upload my debut game highlights... First Arena Zagreb and now this...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 9:26 am

Had the greatest game in my player...

Vs Thunder rivarly game (BTW IN MY PLAYER EVERY team has the same sets, like if I am the Blazers everyone plays with your sets, SMH at that GLITCH) doubled the skill points and had 2773 SP I had 14 points and 9 assists and 2 rebounds 1 steal 1 block 7-10 FG 2 TO...B+...Lovely...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 10:56 am

Those press conferences are boring and I cant give a proper answer, everything is so indirect and random. And the voiceover guy has a gay voice. All of a sudden the fans hate me and the season just begun... Wheres the Answer with a joke option?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 11:38 am

LOL, the fans like me so do the teammates, they high five with me on every FT or do this (watch on 3:07) after W's with me look lol...

And I really enjoy playing with the Blazers and won't request a trade, you can request a trade you know, also I got a endorsement from MJ...It's says Mr.Markoc, ETC...GREATNESS IMO...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 2:00 pm

I just fulfilled the purpose of my rookie season. Goodbye Yao Ming, hope you heal in 8-12 months I love you
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 5:14 pm

try crews again on Monday imo
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 24, 2010 8:53 pm

Im sorry, but i wont be able to play before thursday, you can do it without me next days
Remember, Im always there, even if i dont play
We can win this Sad
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 12:35 pm

dexter arthur got traded to philla.....for elton brand lol, sixers now have jru and lou at pg, me buike turner iggy kapono and whoever else at sg/sf, iggy plays at pf mostly(lol), songaila brackins at pf, whores and speights at c. What a shitty lineup, buike hasn't played since my arrival(sad), young got traded to knicks for him(also sad), jrue rarely plays(sad), iggy is the only one who takes wide open threes(sad), the rest just drive inside once they get the ball, even kapono(very sad). WTF is up with tendencies
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:53 pm

My player is a really fucked up mode...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 4:23 pm

Myplayer is something I find enjoyable in doses. I can play the crap out of it for about 3 days in a row, then I won't touch it for 2 weeks, etc. When I'm bored and down on my luck I tend to play it.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 8:56 pm

i miss Hrvoje
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 27, 2010 7:35 am

Me too Sad ...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:35 am

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 95CD75255288C3BB5BF705_Large
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 10:48 am

I agree with Bryan, played mp for few days constantly, now havent touched it for few days.
Kinda it gets boring playing games and fit into the backup role, without anything fancy going in your career. Its just Play game->Spend skill points->Play game->...

Did that patch do any good for DD, have you even tried to play?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:49 am

SMH NO...Tonight IMO...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 6:01 pm

Crews are a fucking joke.

DD needs a new game. Black Ops IMO. Maybe we can do drive by shootings on Grand Turismo or something as a crew. I don''t know but this shit is lame on 2k.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:27 pm

Crews are truly the worst game mode I have ever seen. We havent even go past the initial loading search screen. 2K10 at least would allow you to choose positions and stuff prior to the disconnect.
Im ready to try this whenever you guys want, but in my opinion have a 2% chance to actually play, and after the patch that will be 2-4% .
And people use to say that ALR sucked. Live run - the working game mode.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 9:48 pm

Yes, at least Live Run always worked. You played a lot of fgts but the games were smooth and I was able to play with my buddies. Sad

I often dream of the days in June when for about 2 weeks we all got on at the same time and played Live Run for about 2.5 hours a day, 4-5 days a week. 5 man squads, Ante being a cancer, Hrvoje pumping faking to death with Dirk and talking on the phone, Felix draining threes with Shard Lewis, etc.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 10 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next