ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1

Go down 
+10
Steve Nash's Son..
Simon
Al
Paul
Vince
Bryan
Justin
Goldielox
Sukan
Ante
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Roc Loves Batman?
Yes, secretly
Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Yes, publicly
Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:46 pm

Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (16)

EDIT it Bounce, Justin is 19 at the 26th...
Back to top Go down
Gost

Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:49 pm

k
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:19 pm

Big ass thread FTW...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:20 pm

Can you change my username to Bryan

Like 2 years ago I made a thread on here asking for ppl to post their first name and was laughed at/ridiculed. Now my dream is becoming reality.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:25 pm

Go to profile and do it yourself. first option there.
sorry crax im leaving as well. kthnx bryan that i got everyone rolling here
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:29 pm

oh ok, I'm good to go now.

I feel so close to you guys. I'm starting to think Crax is in a witness protection program or something. He doesn't want to enclose his identity at all. He saw a murder imo
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:32 pm

lol y'all already know my real name...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:33 pm

Kenrick it's the best name here IMO...

Crax is shy, c'mon Crax we're homemade here, don't be afraid...

We love you brah...

Yeah you right Vince...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:37 pm

until season 7 of makes scentz i thought it was VINC 232(thought 232 was area post code), then realised vinc3 is actually vincE. Name change is a must.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 4:38 pm

Just change Crax's username to Dexter or "Dexter Arthur"

That's clearly his name. Either that or Armend.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 5:10 pm

my name is part of my PSN name already, so do i still need to change that? lol
Back to top Go down
Al

Al

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:32 pm

well my name is Al which is in my PSN but how can i change it on here
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 6:53 pm

name change ftw!
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 7:04 pm

Name change ftw..
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 2:40 am

fgts
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 4:56 am

i've tried to do something to go with the flow of name change ftw but stayin' out of range of the faggotry charge launched by goldielox.

anyway, my real name is Nello
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:14 am

ciao Nello!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:20 am

ciao, bella figa
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:40 am

lol, thats just wrong sir Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 5:43 am

ok, then ciao brutta figa Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:05 am

Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 23-56
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 8:14 am

My theory on Crax. He has some reason, here are the my top reasons
1) He's scared to put his name online (not sure why he would, no one knows him IRL)
2) He has a silly name (so what like my name sounds better for the English talking people) Here btw. you can hear how it's really pronounced, jus press play on the 2 second long audio file
http://www.forvo.com/word/hrvoje/
3) He's not the one who he claims to be
a) he's a girl - lovely
b) he's a tranny - and doent know what name to choose the real male or the "real" female one
c) he's a British celebrity - who giz a sht
4) other reasons - homosexual ones

overall, the "trend excuse" is a piece of shit excuse IMO.
You can do it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nwv61Uu1fdA

kthnx

edit: I love you Crax (no homo)
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 1:24 pm

LMAO...

I really don't know why I clicked on the link for Hrvoje...
Back to top Go down
Gcity773

Gcity773

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 22, 2010 6:06 pm

i decided to change my gamertag name Gcity to my real name
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 1:06 am

Long ass thread tittle ftw!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next