ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coach Preview: Simon

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

Coach Preview: Simon Empty
PostSubject: Coach Preview: Simon   Coach Preview: Simon I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 9:40 pm

Dallas Mavericks Preview

Coach Preview: Simon Jet_di10

Overview: Simon (aka Sal) has been apart of this community for several months, despite his limited amount of games coached. In his time here he’s been famous for two things: Lovely GIFs and not missing shots with Dirk Nowitzki. Simon is back in Dallas for another go around with the Mavs for season 1 and is poised to be a dark horse title contender

Thoughts on Season 1: The Mavs have a very deep team and 1 super star in Dirk to take over in the clutch. The addition of Tyson Chandler was an underrated move this summer and will be a definite upgrade over Dampier. I’m sure Haywood will be rated better but it’s a nice one, two punch. Caron Butler is a solid #2 scoring option and Jason Kidd is always overrated by 2k so Simon has a solid backcourt at his disposal. I didn’t even mention Roddy Beaubois, who is instant offense.

Prediction for Season 1: Like I said in the opening, the Mavs are a contender. Simon is a solid coach. I don’t have specific numbers to reflect on but I’d be willing to bet Simon has won 60 percent of more of his games in this league all time. Combine that with a very solid roster and you have a tough opponent. Look for great things out of the Mavs for season 1.
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Simon   Coach Preview: Simon I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 10:31 pm

Im waiting..
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Simon   Coach Preview: Simon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:55 am

Mike upset lol...

Nice preview Bryan........
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Simon   Coach Preview: Simon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 3:25 am

I've lost track of who I haven't previewed yet. I did a few of them at the old forums but Sukan deleted them and didn't transfer them over here. I think I still have Mike, Ken, Sleep, and Gcity left since I'm only previewing returning coaches.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Simon   Coach Preview: Simon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 5:49 am

Yes you're right brah...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Simon   Coach Preview: Simon I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 02, 2010 2:34 pm

you haven't done Jeebs
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Simon   Coach Preview: Simon I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 03, 2010 2:38 am

Thanks Bryan...loved the preview...cheers

I hope the league starts soon... Basketball
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Simon   Coach Preview: Simon I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coach Preview: Simon
Page 1 of 1