ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Coach Preview: Felix

Go down 
+3
Simon
Ante
Bryan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

Coach Preview: Felix Empty
PostSubject: Coach Preview: Felix   Coach Preview: Felix I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Felix preview: Portland Trailblazers

Coach Preview: Felix Roy10

Overview: After taking the majority of 2k10 off, Felix is back and ready to lace them up for another season of 2k. Felix made his mark in this organization during the 2k9 era and was inducted into the hall of fame for his stellar play. He's had the best season of anyone in the history of the league when he lost just once in the regular season and once in the playoffs in route to a championship with the famed Blazers. That Finals between Portland and Cleveland is still the most memorable in league history in my opinion. As great as Felix has been at times, it has come with plenty of criticism along the way. The critics bothered Felix more than he let on and in my opinion that was one of the leading reasons he stepped away last year. After the layoff, Felix has said he's 100 percent on board so we'll see what happens.

Thoughts on Season 1: Felix using the Blazers just sounds right, doesn't it? Brandon Roy was traded numerous times by coaches last year so I'm sure he's delighted to see the Cuban back on the sidelines. The layoff is a significant thing and will hinder Felix during the debut season of ISBA. It's one thing to not play in the league for a year but Felix barely touched 2k10 after November of last year. He did rent it in April of this past Spring and lost 3 straight times to me so the rust is very real for him. I think after the first 5-7 league games he'll get back into competitive form and start winning but I look for a rocky start for Felix out of the box.

Prediction for Season 1: If you talk to Felix, he'll tell you that he expects to struggle season 1. Part of that is true but part of that is him laying in the weeds and keeping expectations low in public. I can assure you, he expects to win and has higher expectations for himself than he is letting on. With him back in Portland with Broy and their overrated roster in general, I expect a playoff appearance for Felix. I think the Blazers will finish ahead of Boston, Orlando, Chicago, Milwaukee, and Sacramento for sure. After he shakes the initial rust off and gets in game shape, he'll be fine. I look for him to be a dark horse title contender when it's all said and done. Assuming he doesn't cry about 2k and give up on the game, which is always a possibility with him.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Felix   Coach Preview: Felix I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 4:16 am

Terrific article once again, Felix + BRoy, it's gonna be tough...I played vs him exatcly 1 quarter...Smh...I laugh when I see Bryan posting his Boston as underdogs in every article...LOL...
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Felix   Coach Preview: Felix I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 11:29 am

can't wait to play against Felix.. Basketball

great job nibs...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Felix   Coach Preview: Felix I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 9:09 am

lovely article
maybe lacks the "controversy" of previous articles...
felix hasnt even joined the new forums
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Felix   Coach Preview: Felix I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 3:46 pm

This was definitely a "fluff" piece. Couldn't agree more.
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Felix   Coach Preview: Felix I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:29 pm

Im gonna kill this guy.
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Felix   Coach Preview: Felix I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:36 pm

Felix... overrated... Surprised
Back to top Go down
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Felix   Coach Preview: Felix I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 9:45 am

^^lol^^
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Felix   Coach Preview: Felix I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:36 am

What up bitches! Smile
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Felix   Coach Preview: Felix I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:49 am

-____-
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Felix   Coach Preview: Felix I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:56 am

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Felix   Coach Preview: Felix I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 7:34 am

Stan spammed the shit out of here...
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Felix   Coach Preview: Felix I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:26 am

My thread, I can do whatever the hell I want with it lol

Also, I checked out the boards, and you were all staying on topic for most parts. That is not the way we run things lol
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Felix   Coach Preview: Felix I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 11:45 am

Stanvangundyball wrote:

Also, I checked out the boards, and you were all staying on topic for most parts. That is not the way we run things lol
Thats what I like to hear.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Felix   Coach Preview: Felix I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 12:55 pm

Stanvangundyball wrote:

What boards???
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Felix   Coach Preview: Felix I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:35 pm

cro_2pac wrote:
Stanvangundyball wrote:

What boards???
These foo!! lol
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Felix   Coach Preview: Felix I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:42 pm

You sure???
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Felix   Coach Preview: Felix I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 3:49 pm

cro_2pac wrote:
You sure???
Lol yeah pretty sure.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Felix   Coach Preview: Felix I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:02 pm

Sure, great...Is BRoy sure???

Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Felix   Coach Preview: Felix I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 19, 2010 4:06 pm

OK this is just getting stupid now lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Coach Preview: Felix   Coach Preview: Felix I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Coach Preview: Felix
Page 1 of 1