ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1

Go down 
+10
Steve Nash's Son..
Simon
Al
Paul
Vince
Bryan
Justin
Goldielox
Sukan
Ante
14 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Roc Loves Batman?
Yes, secretly
Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_vote_lcap50%Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Yes, publicly
Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_vote_lcap50%Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Gost

Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 Empty
PostSubject: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 1:39 pm

Time to start the jersey countdown:
Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 Display_image_GYI0058509277

on a sidenote: cro_2pac gotta be the dumbest username you can choose, luckily we know that his name is Ante so we can reffer to him like that, because it's ridiculous to call him cro or 2pac. Imagine Crax having an username like "UK_Beatles" or Nibbles being "USA_Pussycat dolls", would they be referred "Hey UK, suck my balls and trade me 'Buike", or similar? I guess those things will come with age, so we can only applaud to the fact that there's only 7 days remaining to a step closer to maturity. Hey SCentz do you want to be reffered as "Can_Nickelback"?

HOW TO CHANGE USERNAME:
Press PROFILE
Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 Bezimenac
First option there, erase your current username and write your real name

Last edited by Hrvoje on Wed Sep 22, 2010 7:33 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:08 pm

LOL, but everyone called me Cro when I came...
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:16 pm

I literally lol'd at UK_Beatles
Back to top Go down
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:17 pm

I think Ante should go by his real name, I'm thinking about putting my real name as well
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:22 pm

$-centz wrote:
I think Ante should go by his real name, I'm thinking about putting my real name as well
same here, I mean sure thing "Bounce/BounceWithMe" is a living legend around here, but I don't even have the PSN related to "Bounce" anymore...

btw... what's your real name, I cant remember out of top of my head, Nibbles probably uses it rarely

edit: I edited the thread title from
cro_2pac (17) to Ante (17) cheers
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:24 pm

I think everybody is happy now...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:32 pm

Im really happy for you, and im gonna follow your example
*Waiting to see how my fanbase is gonna react to this and whether Crax Dexter and Nibbles Bryan are gonna follow and be next or maybe someone else*
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:38 pm

My real name is Sukan

Rhymes with Tucan Sam
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:44 pm

Trends=Fgt
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:48 pm

Lovely.
crax is quiet here,although online...
wondering about neglei is he francesco, giussepe, gino or andrea. Smile
edit - crax is a scared fgt
putting my hopes on bryan
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:54 pm

mario imo
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 2:59 pm

Goldielox wrote:
mario Dee Dee imo...
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:01 pm

Ante what day is your bday?
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:02 pm

ipod nation, awesome
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:03 pm

You joking right???

Math problem or what...

http://lmgtfy.com/

If it's a math problem then ^^...

LOL, just playin with ya...

28th September 1993 Tuesday in 2010...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:05 pm

Goldielox wrote:
ipod nation, awesome
not having one, your point? or this wasn't pointed towards me?
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:08 pm

again, trends=twat
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:09 pm

Goldielox wrote:
again, trends=twat
do it fgt

I came back, because of you Sad

Last edited by Bounce on Tue Sep 21, 2010 3:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:09 pm

It's Dee Dee 100%...LOL...

Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17), Justin (19)

OMG
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:13 pm

lol haha oo ok
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:23 pm

Bounce wrote:
Goldielox wrote:
again, trends=twat
do it fgt

I came back, because of you Sad

No no
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:32 pm

Crying or Very sad Ok, I came back and will stay by your side unless Bryan decides to take the jump...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:35 pm

Crying or Very sad thx
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:37 pm

Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 Go_with_the_flow

Crax/Dexter...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 3:41 pm

^^^i'll leave that 2 you son
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1   Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Users with a birthday within the next 7 days: Ante (17) and Justin (19)/Change your username to real name - Sukan, Ante, Felix, Justin, Hrvoje, Bryan, Simon, Leroy and Dimitrios have done it already - join them/How to change your username in POST #1
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next