ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA The Revamp discussion

Go down 
+17
sskillswitch
mulac
llfl23ll
AFrankel
lucas1134
Vince
Paul
Jonathan
Luka
Ante
Bounce
Goldielox
Bryan
KJ
YoniK
El-Divin-Codin
Leroy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
mulac

mulac

ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:30 pm

You dont give a fuck but you come to complain on forum ?

ROFL.

And you lost to Paul cause hes best in the league and Bryan if i recall is also good.
You are not near their level in my opinon.Or you just sucked in this game and couldnt hit a jumper with Wade whos rating is what 98 ?.

Talk to you next game.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:35 pm

mulac wrote:
You dont give a fuck but you come to complain on forum ?

ROFL.

And you lost to Paul cause hes best in the league and Bryan if i recall is also good.
You are not near their level in my opinon.Or you just sucked in this game and couldnt hit a jumper with Wade whos rating is what 98 ?.

Talk to you next game.

You recalled wrong Basketball

I played straight out against Vince. Not much he could do IMO.

I enjoy the brutal honesty around here lately.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:38 pm

My last season bud. I just didn't like how I got played and decided to put you on blast about it. And I just totally cracked up at the "You are not near their level" part.

ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 Tumblr_lxgcu6eKhr1qjm0wf

I play for fun. That game was not fun. My games with Bounce, Paul, Starbury, Bryan, and Crax. They're fun. Fair mostly throughout the game.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:42 pm

best in the league Very Happy

#flattered
Back to top Go down
mulac

mulac

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:44 pm

You are still responding while you dont give a fuck ? Oh and you bothered to add gif to ur post.Nice.
I guess I dont give a fuck gets a new meaning after this.

Maybe you are good but when you see game isnt fun you stop being good and you start being bad on purpose.WHO KNOWS ?

Anyways..its hard to have a fun game when you go and score 11 out of 16 with Lebron in first 5 mins.Kinda kills all the fun.

I bet Paul beats you 4 out of 5 times.

@Bryan you led by 30 against me.You are not bad either.You can play

Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 4:56 pm

Mulac, you always pull out that card whenever someone beats you but check their history next time. You did the same to me as well yet I respectfully lost to Paul, Ante and since you might pull the "you aren't near their level card", I also lost to AFrankel by a great deal. No complaints because there was no need for some. After a while you need to restrospect yourself instead of claiming people have no basis for complaints.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:03 pm

Not my fault LeBron was the hot man in the 1st...I mean does he not do that in real life? Kevin Love didn't even score shit and he's your star. Made Varejao look like a star with them lead passes lol.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:04 pm

Dont worry Vince, he's just a tryhard, only not in a "nice" way like Ante...

I have Simon, KJ, skillswitch and King Koopa available. Hoping for at least one game.
Back to top Go down
YoniK

YoniK

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:08 pm

Man, Knicks in reality are becoming quite the team. They're about to sign J.R Smith, and Jeremy Lin is emerging to be one heck of a player. If only my 2K Knicks team was just as good lol, the game would be that much easier. Anyways, with all that said and what not, who's down for a game tonight?
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:25 pm

I can go later yoni, when you on?
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:33 pm

Leroy wrote:
I can go later yoni, when you on?

He's in a game against Wizards right now.
Back to top Go down
AFrankel

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:21 pm

Good Game vs Knicks. Wiz held Melo to 11-25 shooting for 24 points with no FT. Bibby was hot and he went on a nice run with some clutch 3s to close the gap but Young stepped up and responded back. Wiz are now game under .500 and tied for 7th seed. Once again Good Game NY was intense.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:26 pm

AFrankel, are you gonna be on in about 3 hours? so we can finally play our game?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:32 pm

Will the Wizards ever lose a game? My goodness they are rolling. I'm very curious to see how Wizards v Lakers goes. I wish I could watch that damn game.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:37 pm

FUCK THIS GAME. I wanted to see how high I could get russells assist to turnover ratio. First half 18:1... Not bad. Second half 9:10.. REALLY? CPU STRIPS HIM 10 TIMES?!?!
Back to top Go down
AFrankel

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:46 pm

Paul, can you play tomorrow around 5 eastern? I am in law school and have alot of work to do tonight.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:52 pm

Leroy wrote:
FUCK THIS GAME. I wanted to see how high I could get russells assist to turnover ratio. First half 18:1... Not bad. Second half 9:10.. REALLY? CPU STRIPS HIM 10 TIMES?!?!

Detroit made halftime adjustments man. That's still a shitload of dimes.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:55 pm

lol Charlie v swiping at Russell = adjustments

Russells having a better season than Cp3 statistically lol
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 8:58 pm

7 pts 27 assists, 10 turnovers against Detroit...solid

Durant is averaging 17 PPG btw...I looked earlier. For a guy getting "9 shots" per game he's capitalizing.

I get the feeling Westbrook and CP3 will cross paths again.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:15 pm

I was browsing team by team stats and it looks like Im third worst if you go by teams leading assist man stat. Felton is at 2.7 while Kobe and JJack are around 2.5.
Somewhat pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:23 pm

^I put more stock into team assists per game rather than any individual. How are you doing in that category? Probably decent between Crawford, Mayo, Arenas, and Felton. Lots of different ball handlers. I just pass the ball around without caring who scores or who makes the pass. Ball movement and being patient ftw
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:31 pm

I have no idea, there arent many assist situations anyways as I mostly give the ball to a player and have him do his thing.
I had maybe 5 successful pick n rolls the whole season where the screener rolled and received a pass for the layup. Usually the big guys dont even roll or screen they just stay "stuck" in screen position.

btw. Jamal Crawford isn't my player anymore.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:34 pm

I'm insanely efficient with durant. His fg% would be 80% if it wasn't for the CPU shooting 2% with him
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:25 pm

^I'm fully aware that you no longer have Crawford. That trade for Mayo gets brought up every 4 days here in some capacity. Plus I'm a big Blazers supporter, etc. But when he did play there he played on the ball some. Quite a bit in our exhibition games in fact. I figured your assist numbers would be spread out.

The only way guys usually cut to the hoop on pick in roll if its by a designed play and not just holding R2 or whatever button it is.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 10:28 pm

I'm going to try to upload a lot of media. Wish me luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 32 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA The Revamp discussion
Page 32 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next