ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA The Revamp discussion

Go down 
+17
sskillswitch
mulac
llfl23ll
AFrankel
lucas1134
Vince
Paul
Jonathan
Luka
Ante
Bounce
Goldielox
Bryan
KJ
YoniK
El-Divin-Codin
Leroy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 5:59 am

Sounds fun CH...I must get CH2K8 via ebay to try it out...

NBA2K8 was my favorite game, NBA2K7 was my first PS3 game, NBA2K8 CP3 and Tyson Chandler abuse on ranked games, alley oops, #memories...

I have Heat again soon in my schedule, we should play that one Vince...My fault for the first one...

2K really loves me now:
@ Grizzlies
@ Bucks
@ 76ers
@ Celtics
@ Wizards
@ Raptors
@ Magic
@ Heat
@ Suns

I had more home games, but daaaaaamn, 9 straight games, TOUGH road trip, I hope I go 6-3 on this one...

Last game is in New Orleans, CP3 comeback game and the crowd will cheer him in the introductions and boo us IMO...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:40 am

crax rejoined with what seems to be a terrible PSN name
yes_1_am_a_n00b or sth

#ffs
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 7:55 am

yeah, it's a terrible name, i'll create a new one, thats the only xtra i had
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:24 am

Do you want I created "crackaballa" for you because I thought you won't join by yourself? I'll PM you the login
info.

Check PM.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 8:36 am

Of course I got a sim loss vs Knicks ... So far all games simmed (except when Mulac DCed) I got a loss. #ffs
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:06 am

Im not home today, will come back tomorow so that's two new sim losses ... oh well.

Did the Golden state player leave already? He sounded nice? Are Pacers and Wizards playing?

OH Jaybri registered to the forum. Hey m8!!
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:19 am

Pacers Wizards playing for sure, GSW quit? 4real?
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 9:26 am

Warriors left according to OAtab. Dexy screw Craxers take Craxiorrs Twisted Evil bounce
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 11:26 am

I'll take both and trade between 2 of them, this way western conference stays user friendly
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:32 pm

I saw NellieBallFTW and thought, wow Crax really?

Anyways, the new guy AFrankel who controls the Wiz is a great asset, sim, fair, just too much Paul and Griffin in clutch, won by 3...Great game, except a little lag...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:33 pm

Bounce wrote:
Warriors left according to OAtab. Dexy screw Craxers take Craxiorrs Twisted Evil bounce

The Warriors leaving would seem random?

smh...out of the new recruits I thought he had the most potential. The Wizards guy does seem active. That's good.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:39 pm

2 left, 1 on brink, 1 good?

and also Jayjaybrid has joined the league as the Celtics. Who's that? (an introduction post shouldn't be too much to ask for)
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:52 pm

Pacers guy is active, Wiz guy is the best addition, me and jayjbri played, but terrible 2K lag = we quit...Jayjbri played vs bucks, won, he even offered me Ray and JO for Billups and Deandre, I said no, #NOtoFantasylol...

He played in ngsg, edc, skill know him...He's an aussie, he'll introduce himself, he's a good addition...

Pacers guy complained why we aren't a 30 player lg, etc, I told him that it doesn't work etc. and if he doesn't like it the door is open, he said we have a mad website etc...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 12:56 pm

I hope the Warriors suffer from #CraxEffect and decline to .500 like old Craxiors and Craxers. Laughing
Back to top Go down
AFrankel

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:08 pm

Thanks for the compliment, Ante. Great game. I couldn't deliver in clutch and Nick Young caught the wide open corner 3 off balance. Great Game though.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Ante wrote:
Pacers guy is active, Wiz guy is the best addition, me and jayjbri played, but terrible 2K lag = we quit...Jayjbri played vs bucks, won, he even offered me Ray and JO for Billups and Deandre, I said no, #NOtoFantasylol...

He played in ngsg, edc, skill know him...He's an aussie, he'll introduce himself, he's a good addition...

Pacers guy complained why we aren't a 30 player lg, etc, I told him that it doesn't work etc. and if he doesn't like it the door is open, he said we have a mad website etc...

The Pacers guy is full of compliments isn't he? Wink

We have no psn chat so we suck. We don't have 30 users, so we suck. Lovely.

Ante being forceful ftw
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:16 pm

Bounce wrote:
I hope the Warriors suffer from #CraxEffect and decline to .500 like old Craxiors and Craxers. Laughing
1 Loss against suns already lol CPU shot 65% second half etc.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:17 pm

I like that Philly team but they probably aren't good to use against CPU. Humans desperately need good shooting to beat the cpu. Philly doesn't have enough of it. Great team against humans, lackluster against cpu.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:22 pm

I'm not shooting with philly anymore, oops+post ups+lead passes+fastbreaks all game long, unless someone is super open or sth, shooting is pointless against cpu, i missed all my open shots against suns while redd and hill make 3s near half court and gortat pulls some amazing shit, shannon brown=mj
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:25 pm

OAtab wrote:
The trade between Hornets (nexgensim1162) and Magic that was in arbitration has passed and will go through.

Feb 10
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:57 pm

Just wanted to post that Hrvoje, nice to see that...

I saw Sixers winning some games already in the #comeback, 3-0 comeback? #Craxiorrs lol, helping us users in WCF IMO...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:58 pm

You can kick the Hornets user since I'm not at home in case someone wants to play them.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 1:59 pm

ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 AlQ3QRrCIAAKsWa
Back to top Go down
jtserb69

jtserb69

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:11 pm

Bryan wrote:
Bounce wrote:

The Warriors leaving would seem random?

smh...out of the new recruits I thought he had the most potential. The Wizards guy does seem active. That's good.

Yo I fucked up all. Instead of "logging out" I quit the league. I didn't do it on purpose. Ill come back as the Warriors if yall take me Smile Told ya I was a total newb for these OA Basketball
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:17 pm

I'm afraid the GSW are already taken Laughing

@Ante I still believe that 2k will screw LMA and not choose him for the ASG just so they can put out the "Aldridge shocked about AllStar snub" headline. They do that all the time in off.ass. and select random guys while Amar'e or Bosh or Westbrook get one of those headlines.

Last edited by Bounce on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 17 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA The Revamp discussion
Page 17 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next