ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA The Revamp discussion

Go down 
+17
sskillswitch
mulac
llfl23ll
AFrankel
lucas1134
Vince
Paul
Jonathan
Luka
Ante
Bounce
Goldielox
Bryan
KJ
YoniK
El-Divin-Codin
Leroy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Come back, Crax....

What a great day. I bought Dear John for 5 dollars and then I see the OA tab works.

#Amazing
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Vince, we can play today if you want.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:27 pm

Hrvoje, we play at 10? Ok with you in an half an hour?

Dexter we love you Sad Sad ...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:30 pm

So much manlove on this forum ... it's touching.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Yeah and frightening IMO, people know themselves here since 2009, so it's normal to us to build a "relationship"...

Also we won't kick anybody for now brah, we will wait if anyone complains again...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:35 pm

Mneh ... being soft does no good.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:35 pm

I just created a new PSN for crax. I'll resend all friend requests later.

I don't think I'll make it in 25 mins, more like an hour.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Rolling Eyes gosh, i might join with a different account but don't expect me to play any games,
#MIGHT
#don'tcountonit
Back to top Go down
llfl23ll

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Ante wrote:
The schedule stuff is nice...

Lfl23, aka the Celtics (since Vince can't do it anymore, Bryan said to me to do the dirty commish work) so the Celtics are warned the 2nd time, adjust your game brah, next time someone complains like this about same stuff, I'm sorry but I'll have to kick you, we play sim ball here...

what? I played sim the whole game what did I do wrong? I ran plays the whole game didnt spam the steal button etc. you might as well kick me man I don't know what you want me to do or how you want me to play.
Back to top Go down
llfl23ll

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:37 pm

the dude quit on me all he did on defense was put his hands up and stand there you don't want me to drive against that? and when he quit he was throwing full court passes to try and win the game so i stole them
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:38 pm

llfl23ll wrote:
the dude quit on me all he did on defense was put his hands up and stand there you don't want me to drive against that? and when he quit he was throwing full court passes to try and win the game so i stole them

In your defense, Timberwolves game was my worst experience so far.
Back to top Go down
llfl23ll

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:40 pm

i want to look at what he said I did so I can laugh where is it?
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:42 pm

fl23 did you per chance veto the trade between orlando and NoH?
Back to top Go down
llfl23ll

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:42 pm

No I don't veto trades I hate it when it happens to me.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:43 pm

Bounce wrote:
I just created a new PSN for crax. I'll resend all friend requests later.

I don't think I'll make it in 25 mins, more like an hour.

Ok then 10:30 suits better, c ya then...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:46 pm

We won't kick you, just calm down the steals and pump fakes and you'll be fine...
Back to top Go down
mulac

mulac

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:50 pm

@ Bounce Portland game was my worst experience also. I asked you what is the problem you didnt respond. And fyi when someone says gg its nice to say gg back.(I lost and I still wrote it ) But im not gonna argue about game which happened week ago.

@llfl23ll Its few pages behind.But ill write it again for u.
- Fastbreak points 25
- Fastrbreak 3s,you attempted 6 or 7 times..hit 4 of them.
- 3 steals from behind with Rondo while I was still in my backcourt
- Abusing PP
- Pump fake-dunk 5 plays in row..and doing it whole game basically
- Inbound steal which led to me leaving the game 8 secs before end
Thats about it.

And you did not run plays.You ran only one play where Allen gets open.

And I dont care what funny respond u might have..
Im not the first one to complain about you.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:54 pm

I should write gg for a game where you didn't call one play and basically just did auto buckets fadeaways? Sure. After I saw what's your "masterplan" through first Q & 1/2 I took your crap and upped it so I went for "circles & dunks". It was a pleasure.

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:55 pm

Calm down y'all we can't lose members, just play fair against your opponents and be respectful...

Goldielox wrote:
Rolling Eyes gosh, i might join with a different account but don't expect me to play any games,
#MIGHT
#don'tcountonit

Hi Jeebs...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:56 pm

TBH cheesing CPU is more fun than a cheesing user. So we can afford to looste them imo.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:00 pm

Bounce wrote:
llfl23ll wrote:

In your defense, Timberwolves game was my worst experience so far.

I SAID THE EXACT SAME SHIT! Thats two guys complaining about him so put that in your notes.
Back to top Go down
llfl23ll

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:01 pm

This is funny I ran one play? really bro? WHEN DID THE INBOUND STEAL HAPPEN? WHEN you attempted a full court pass dumbass.

25 fb points off steals that the cpu stole because you dont know how to pass.

AND THE PUMPFAKES happened when I saw that all you did on defense was put your hands up and stand there. YEAH YOU ARE SIM.

you're a little bitch quitter that can't take a loss.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:01 pm

Jonathan wrote:

I SAID THE EXACT SAME SHIT! Thats two guys complaining about him so put that in your notes.

Umm sorry what? Laughing I just shared a close personal story, i could care less about the bigger picture.
Back to top Go down
mulac

mulac

Hey it was first Q. Now every possesion I play is a play.After that argument I had wth EDC I found out there is a way to put play calling to Auto.

So when anyone tries to tell me that I dont use plays just dont.Cause I do.Every single possesion.

A gg msg wouldnt kill you.It tells alot about people.
But lets finish with this crap.

We have a game now which will get to sim in few hours,if you want to play tell me.
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:02 pm

Bounce wrote:
Jonathan wrote:

Umm sorry what? Laughing I just shared a close personal story, i could care less about the bigger picture.

I don't understand what you just said Question

Anyhow, anyone with a game with the Kings?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 14 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA The Revamp discussion
Page 14 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 27 ... 40  Next