ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA The Revamp discussion

Go down 
+17
sskillswitch
mulac
llfl23ll
AFrankel
lucas1134
Vince
Paul
Jonathan
Luka
Ante
Bounce
Goldielox
Bryan
KJ
YoniK
El-Divin-Codin
Leroy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:29 pm

Same hapens in my hometown. I lived in the mediteranian part of Slovenia and we get snow every 5-7 years, but when it hapens we are completely unprepared and paralized by it. It's beautifull though since it's so rare.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:30 pm

Meditarenian weather and temperatures and flora and culture>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> LA Wink
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:35 pm

probably.. I'll take the racial diversity over that though
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:39 pm

^^ Same here, and yes TELL em that our meditarenian is the SHIT,

This is Omiš, near by Split, beautiful, I climbed this mountain, my coach sent me this picture:

ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 425105_347034768651576_100000351665370_1184167_1084287331_n

And my hometown covered with ice, and some random guy taking a photo lol:
ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 Split_snijeg1-0402_463099S0
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:45 pm

Damn Paul, shoulda tried for Ucla IMO. I know it's farther but it's worth it.

@ ante, That's nice and all, but have you ever walked into a room where a black man, black girl, a white guy, a Latin woman and a Asian guy were all doing each other?

I think not. Diversity >

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:49 pm

I don't want to brah, I don't want to walk in a room and see anybody fuck anybody, only myself lol...

But on summers US marines arrive here and a lot of african americans come here and we welcome them nice, I played ball with one here, most of the people adore them here, minority of them are stuck in the 19th century smh...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:53 pm

Leroy wrote:
Damn Paul, shoulda tried for Ucla IMO. I know it's farther but it's worth it.

@ ante, That's nice and all, but have you ever walked into a room where a black man, black girl, a white guy, a Latin woman and a Asian guy were all doing each other?

I think not. Diversity >

wtf?
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:56 pm

Leroy, the more you post, the more ridiculous you sound bruh, no offense
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:58 pm

^^
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:58 pm

Ok bad example, BUT point is, diversity is the most "beautiful" thing out there. Not what you can own or look at all day. Life is about your experiences with others, & here it will never end

lol @ US marines always being everywhere. Sounds like a fun job

@crax: good
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 12:59 pm

lol. he does post some funny stuff..

naw. UCLA was about 10 times more expensive.. no way I could afford 4 years of college there. CSUN 4 years is probably equivalent to just 1 semester at UCLA
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:03 pm

ehh that's true, couldn't get enough financial aid though? Seems like you must've had decent grades to go straight to Csun. Although I wouldn't be surprised if you got a lot and still wasn't enough. I went to UCLA last year, great school, high ass tuition. Wanna go there but meh
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:52 pm

You guys want me to drop out? I had at least 7 simmed user-user games by now... I'll drop tonight. Good luck boys.

And when you see me on 2K...I'm not really playing any games. I don't even know why I turn the PS3 on. I'm most of the time doing my homework and waiting for people to ask me for games.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 1:58 pm

You don't need to drop out. Some of those sims aren't your fault. Like Hrvoje having his planned time off this week. Not your fault. I would love to play our game sometime today or tomorrow if possible. Your activity is fine.

#Stay
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:11 pm

Hello, fgts.
#cameo
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:14 pm

^he speaks. Welcome back. You were missed imo
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:25 pm

We are not in the 19th century anymore. The Europe without borders has plenty of racial diversity. I worked already with people of all nationalities and ehtnicity. Let alone summers there are more people here from all over the world than slavic people.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:41 pm

With this user inflation I have no CPU games to play. Sad And noone is online ...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:42 pm

Yes edc...

Vince stay, no need to do that...I'll play you know before practice, YES I HAVE PRACTICE WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 2:48 pm

Got 2 games with skill, one with Y-M2k, onw with Vince, one with Goldie and one with llfl23ll. Any of ou guys up for one?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 3:32 pm

I have a game with YM2K, Paul obviously, Vince (it will get simmed, no worries Vince, we love you brah, just squeeze in some games when you can and make it to the playoffs and work something out, I'm sure you can keep up with playing something on the weekends and sometime @weekdays, #WeBelieve) Simon and Hrvoje...

You officially back Hrvoje tomorrow? We miss ya brah, I want to play you again in the Rose Garden, it should be special, our last game was lovely, now we should shoot better and it should be even more fun...

Two more guys saw that thread on operation sports, they want in, we should wait and see how the new guys play out, so far they're fine, Celtics played 2 games, Pacers 1, Wizards 1...

#Practice
#Finally
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:09 pm

The game with the new guy with Boston was attrocius. Off ball D, steal swiping all the time (rondo with 7), each time he posted up he did a fadeaway ... each and every time (Bass,PP,KG). And 3/4 of his points were made by the 2 dribbles and then shoot a midrange jumper with either PP or Allen exploiting the laggy online D ... No plays, no flow ...meh. I don't even mind that midrange jumper BS but c'mon ... some variety or at least use screens or a crossover or two not just run around till open (mostly using my players or his to get open, no picks) and shoot it ...
Back to top Go down
AFrankel

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:19 pm

Anyone that I have a game with I am online right now and most of the night. My PSN is AFrankel, friend me or send me a message if you want to play.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:23 pm

lmao edc, I'm hoping i play against something you described. Gives me the right to go off IMO. I need to blow off some steam with OKC
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:28 pm

Yeh I had to use all my will power to not just sprint with Twill after every made basket (since he put crash boards on 100) and dunk for an and 1 ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 8 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA The Revamp discussion
Page 8 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 24 ... 40  Next