ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]

Go down 
+3
Ante
Bryan
Paul
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

How far will the Lakers go?
They will not make playoffs
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Early first round exit
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
2nd round just like last year
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap33%Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
West Finals let down
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap0%Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
They take the trophy back home
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_vote_lcap17%Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Paul

Paul

Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:01 pm

actually, it was me that voted "not make playoffs" during one of my "im tired of this game" days lol so maybe it WAS bounce then
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:14 pm

then it was me, I usually go polls with worst or best answer, nothing in the middle.

#IBelieveInYou
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 4:29 pm

Paul wrote:
actually, it was me that voted "not make playoffs" during one of my "im tired of this game" days lol so maybe it WAS bounce then

See all the time I was talking your bsing and bitching.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 19, 2011 11:07 pm

MY THEME SONG FOR ISBA 2.0
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 20, 2011 9:12 am

smh

I wondered why there wasn't Ante Markoc's a bitch...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:01 am

Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:18 am

Great song Bounce. Love the lyrics.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 21, 2011 9:34 am

I knew for this, last year I made a bunch of these songs lol...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:31 am

bump to next page
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:32 am

so new page will show for new season
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:37 am

THE NEW FACES OF LOS ANGELES LAKERS
Lakers trade away almost half of their team to revamp their roster
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 Nefaces
Sessions. Parker. Jamison. Smith. Posey. Redick

NEW SEASON. NEW TEAM MATES.
The Lakers struggled with their current roster so Mitch Kupchak and Coach Paul got on the phones and acquired six new players to revamp the team. Rumor has it that they have one more blockbuster in mind to complete their team. Will the new team ruin the team's chemistry? or will the new and hungrier players help Kobe & co to another championship? Stay tuned and see how far the Lakers will go this season.

Last edited by Paul on Thu Dec 29, 2011 12:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:42 am

First Game With The New Guys
Lakers visit the Chicago Bulls for their first game with the new roster
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 5a249d41
Kobe sinks a jumpshot with 3 Bulls defenders on him

Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 Faf3c0a1
with Gasoft gone the new guys spreading the floor, Bynum gets more of these

Lakers pull a W against bulls
With the new roster, Lakers got their swagger back and beat the CPU Bulls. Kobe and Bynum led the way while the new guys failed to find their rhythm combining for 0-10 fgs. "They're not used to the purple and gold yet. But give them a few more games and they'll get the hang of it." - Kobe on the new guys.

Last edited by Paul on Thu Dec 29, 2011 1:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:50 am

THAT IS DOPE! How did you do that?
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:54 am

thank you. Very Happy

I took a snap-shot of them one by one, then spent one hour in photoshop editing it
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 12:59 am

oh damn. good work pare.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:54 pm

Bynum vs Dwight
Bynum led the way to defeat Orlando in a blowout
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 74a247ba
Bynum showing why he shouldn't be traded for Dwight Howard
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 Bynum

Lakers 2-1 with the new roster
Could've been 3-0 if Nash didn't score that half court buzzer beating game winner against the Lakers. Against Orlando Magic, however, Bynum played his butt off to prove to the LA crowd that he is worth staying and a good enough center to build a franchise around. Bynum and Kobe's performance gave the starters the opportunity to rest the whole 4th quarter and give the bench players playing time. Everybody scored except Fisher and Barnes, as the coach decided not to play them to avoid injury for their last trade coming soon.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 31, 2011 9:39 am

Laughing

Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 Bynumcopy

HNY'12 #LOLcity santa
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 11:27 am

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:37 pm

The Long Awaited Rematch
Lakers opened the season with a loss against the Hornets, but this time the Lakers looked different

Didn't look like a rivalry game
The Lakers and Hornets meet again in what was supposed to be a rivalry game. But the box score made it look like a pre-season game. If someone told you Lakers vs Hornets played and the Lakers won by double digits, who would you guess the leading scorer was? Kobe? Bynum? Neither. JJ Redick led the way with 10 points, the only player who scored double digits. The rest of the points were evenly spread out. The Lakers starters rested in the middle of the 3rd quarter and never came back in the game.
Coach Ante in Denial
He stated after the game that Coach Paul "played awful, I played awful too, so with CP3 this was a easy W, but when you play great, with this team, I would've lost by 25..." That's exactly the point why Coach Paul left the bench in the whole 4th quarter. "I wanted to show him that I can still beat him with the line-up of Sessions, Redick, Parker, McRoberts, and Murphy. Look, he had the excuse that he could've had an easy win with CP3...but now I can say I had an easy win with Kobe and Bynum on the bench."
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:57 pm

*photoshopping a JJ Redick photo with a slice of cheese on his body*
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 8:20 pm

Gibert Comes Home
The Los Angeles native is now wearing purple and gold
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 D41c31a7

From The Streets of LA to Staples Center
Gibert Arenas, "It's always been a dream. As a kid growing up in LA, you always dream of wearing the purple and gold and representing Lakers on your chess. I'm glad to be a part of this team, and I can't wait to play with Kobe and 'Drew. I know it's a rebuilding year and I'm just so happy to be back home. Only time will tell how far we'll make it this year but things are looking great. I wish I could've played more on my first game (against the Hornets) but coach decided to sit me out cause the bench did well enough to keep our lead."
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:34 am

Congrats on the win brah...Damn Reddick was hitting everything, he's a Hornet now Very Happy Very Happy ...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:11 pm

its ok, we got Marco Belli in return.

He's like Redick but younger, taller, and more importantly... cheaper Smile
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 1:51 pm

Dumping contracts like theres no tomorrow, lovely
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06, 2012 12:48 pm

Andrew Bynum Named Player of the Month
Ya Betta Reco'nize
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 63582a01

Last edited by Paul on Tue Jan 10, 2012 3:52 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next