ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]

Go down 
+3
Ante
Bryan
Paul
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

How far will the Lakers go?
They will not make playoffs
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Early first round exit
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
2nd round just like last year
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap33%Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
West Finals let down
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap0%Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
They take the trophy back home
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Goldielox

Goldielox

Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 9:04 pm

i won one, then lost the other one badly versus sixers, deep team, wings in particular
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 1:34 pm

Game 5 of 8: Lakers Cooled off the Suns With a Thrilling Victory
Pau Gasol hits a dagger to lead the Lakers to victory!
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 Andrew-bynum-and-teammate-pau-gasol-celebrate-after-the-teams-victory-over-the-orlando-magic-in-the-nba-finals-their-victory-in-game-5-played-at-the-amway-arena
Bynum led the team with 25 points, but Pau hit the game winner to win by one point

TAKE THAT SUNS!
The game was close the whole game. Lakers would get a lead as big 8 or 10 but the Suns would always come back with their wingmen and hit threes, including a half court buzzer beater by Nash at half time to snap a Lakers short run. The Suns would not let the Lakers get a comfortable lead, and once the starters got tired, the Suns took advantage of the Lakers bench and took the lead early in the 4th. It was a see-saw score until the last minute and the Lakers found themselves down by one point with 18 seconds to go. Coach Paul took a timeout and drew a play in the clipboard and assigned it to their leading scorer, Andrew Bynum. Once Bynum prepared for his post move, Frye collapse on D too protect the paint leaving Pau Gasol wide open for a mid-range jumpshot. Bynum passed it out to Pau then BAM!

Last edited by Paul on Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 4:00 pm

Amazing, great job Paul, 1st round series here...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 10:12 pm

Game 6 of 8: I Wont Even Bother
After playing the Thunder the first time, I wont even try playing this one
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 84251_Lakers_Thunder_Basketball

SIM IT PLEASE
And of course I get an L Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:33 am

I'll have the guts and play the Thunder...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:27 pm

Ante wrote:
I'll have the guts and play the Thunder...

Its not that I dont have the guts. I just didnt wanna waste an hour of my life just to end up in frustration. check game 1 of 8.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:09 pm

Round 1: Thanks 2K
For letting the Lakers win the series
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 436377217b0d4529325ce09357815336-getty-90040750lm034_lakers_thunder

SIMMED 4-1
Luckily, Lakers cruised through the first round without any worries and now to round 2 against the most hated CPU team, the Jazz
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:15 pm

For those who still wanna follow the ISBA playoffs.. I'll keep this thread updated for you guys
*if there are any

Last edited by Paul on Tue Nov 29, 2011 11:24 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 11:22 pm

Round 2: Games 1 Lakers silenced the Jazz
Kobe led the Lakers to win as they take the HCA from Utah
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 669cp5
Put three on him, still can't stop him.
26 Points in 19 minutes
For the first time this season Kobe Bryant sat a full quarter to relax as he led the Lakers to a victory playing only 19 minutes, resting the whole 4th quarter and still finishing with 26 points. Just as the league is about to die, Paul finally found a way to beat the system, but too bad the league is not here to stay for another season. Like Bryan said, "It usually takes Paul a month or two to find his groove." Lakers wouldve had more success if there was a season 2. But for now, they beat the Jazz in game 1, final score 87-74.
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 W8akuw
Celebrating a little too much
This picture kinda puzzled me because after winning game 1, i repeat, game 1.. the whole Lakers squad ran around the court and started celebrating as if they won the whole series already. Just look at Kobe, Barnes, and Luke, taunting the fans in the sideline... then you got Lamar Odom celebrating right in the Jazz bench area. It's game one!

Last edited by Paul on Wed Nov 30, 2011 3:23 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:21 am

Round 2: Games 2-6 Lakers win 4-2
Coach Paul and the Lakers move on to the West Finals
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 25jdor4
Now they wait on the Suns or the Hornets
Too Lazy for Game 2-6
I wanted to finish this series asap so I have more time for BF3.. To sum it all up, Lakers win and move on to the Western Finals to face the Suns or the rival New Orleans Hornets.

..on a side note, it's pretty funny how 2k made the playoff atmosphere nice and realistic.. on away games, 90% of the whole crowd have matching shirts and going wild... then when I get home court on a playoff game at Staples Center... less than half the crowd are wearing yellow. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:35 am

Good job and yeah playoff atmosphere really gets me going...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:37 am

yeah but it sucks for Lakers.. people are too hollywood. so we don't get any playoff atmosphere. lol. and 2k actually did that on the game too.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:38 am

Well its realistic though...

I love my atmosphere, sometimes in light blue sometimes in yellow...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:42 am

wow. thats cool. i wished we had yellow nights and purple nights.. but they're all mixed. lol
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:44 am

Shut up you have Kobe and Jack Nicholson...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:54 am

im not talking about real life.. lol. 2k wise.. we dont have matching shirts on playoff games cause people are too hollywood.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 4:45 am

Either way you have Kobe Rolling Eyes ...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 7:29 pm

just curious. who was that one person who voted Lakers were gonna win it all?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:56 am

All you do is win titles. That's what you do. You've basically morphed into the real life Lakers. Your regular seasons are less than impressive but once the playoffs begin you can usually shift into a different gear.

smh @ that quote from icecube. Sounds like a person who is feeling threatened. The Lakers will always be the sports team in LA. It would be phenomenal for the league and sports in general if the Lakers and Clippers were both good and developed a big time rivalry.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 1:49 pm

so are you saying it was you that voted we'll win it all on the poll? lol
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 10:46 pm

I think I voted 2nd round. I assumed you'd beat Nola in first round and lose to CPU somewhere else Sad

Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:00 am

Paul wrote:
just curious. who was that one person who voted Lakers were gonna win it all?

I love you
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:05 am

smh croatians.......
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 7:53 am

actually now I think I voted for

They will not make playoffs

and I was right as they didn't without cheating their way in beforehand

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 18, 2011 9:26 am

hehe. ISBA IS RIGGED
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next