ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]

Go down 
+3
Ante
Bryan
Paul
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

How far will the Lakers go?
They will not make playoffs
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_vote_lcap17%Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Early first round exit
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_vote_lcap33%Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
2nd round just like last year
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_vote_lcap33%Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
West Finals let down
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_vote_lcap0%Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
They take the trophy back home
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_vote_lcap17%Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
Paul

Paul

Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] Empty
PostSubject: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:42 pm

Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] Lakers-2011-playoffs01
With 8 games remaining on the calendar, the Los Angeles Lakers has no room for mistakes. Jazz and Memphis are not too far behind so each game is do or die. Follow the Lakers to see if they can secure the eight spot. Will they go fishing early? Or will they make it? If so, how far can they go?

Last edited by Paul on Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:00 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:21 am

You're in good shape IMO. More about this topic coming on Weekly Roundtable this week.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:55 am

Yes, IMO Nuggets, Lakers both make the playoffs...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 1:07 pm

Monday: Lakers Practice Report.
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] GYI0059174305_crop_450x500
El Segundo, CA - as the lakers prepare for their last eight games, Kobe Bryant sat out practice in order to rest his knee which is now bone-on-bone. Coach Brown and GM Paul are trying their best to be optimistic as they battle the Utah Jazz for that last spot for a playoff run. They are currently half a game behind from Utah after the Jazz visited Washington Bullets this morning and gave em a pounding.

Lakers remaining schedule:
@ Miami Heat
vs OKC Thunder (CPU)
vs Philly Sixers (CPU)
vs New York Knicks
@ Phoenix Suns (CPU)
@ OKC Thunder (CPU)
vs Dallas Mavs
@ GS Warriors

Meanwhile, the Jazz looks to have an easier path to take the 8th place away from the Lakers. The games they have left are:

@ Detroit
@ Indiana
vs Bucks
vs Nuggets
vs Golden State
vs Portland
vs Sacramento

The Lakers' playoff spot is still questionable as the Lakers face tougher teams in their last few games for the 8th spot. Nothing is guaranteed. If the Lakers can't get an agreement date with Coach Kenrick, might as well add 1 loss to the Lakers record, leaving the lakers in a do or die situation as they battle 4 tough CPU games and 3 talented human opponents.

Last edited by Paul on Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:40 pm

Much tougher schedule, stay in their brah, I want you in the 1st round...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 2:43 pm

Hopefully the Lakers get the sim W against the Heat.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 3:18 pm

Christmas game got simmed vs Tonji and the Heat got the free W. So I'm sure it'll be another L this time around.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 4:47 pm

I think that Heat will be CPU controlled sooner than later, and you might get your chance to play 'em
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 14, 2011 10:30 pm

Game 1 of 8: Lakers Couldnt Handle the Thunderous weather.
Lakers fall to 9th place. One and half game behind the Utah Jazz.
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] Thunder-Lakers-Basketball-JPEG-1
One of the magical unstoppable up and unders made by the Thunder

FFFF THIS GAME!
And by F we mean forfeit. After two full quarter of straight BS, Coach Paul couldnt take it anymore and left the Staples Center without notice, and the Lakers were forced to forfeit the game. Thunder had their canvas and brushes ready and had a painting party all over staple center. It obviously frustrated the Lakers and the whole staff so it was no surprise the Lakers forfeit this game. The Lakers are now 1.5 game behind the almighty Utah Jazz and their chances of a playoff spot are slimmer than a slim jim.

POST COMMENTS
After the coach stormed out of the building, John Ireland was able to get a hold of Coach Paul for an interview via Skype and he shared this statement about the game: "I don't know how long I can play this game anymore, I know league wide, the frustration is somewhat mutual but this game is full of crap. I wanna give a shout out to Bounce for playing the full game this morning vs the Jazz despite the huge lead they put up. I couldn't do that. After 2 full quarter of full BS, I had to leave the game. Props to Bounce for playing all 4 quarters. As for me and the Lakers, I'm canceling practice tomorrow so we can go shopping for some fishing poles, hooks, baits, etc."

Last edited by Paul on Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 12:55 am

Despite that loss you probably have an equal or better chance than me of getting to the playoffs. If we end up missing the playoffs (which would kind of suck) we only have ourselves to blame. You lost too many gms against the cpu and I lost too many human games. Utah has been on fire lately. That's not helping matters.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:12 am

Game 2 of 8: Lakers cool off Heat
Bynum leads the way to Lakers victory vs Miami
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] Los-angeles-lakers-bynum-slam-dunks-against-the-celtics-during-game-the-2010-nba-finals-basketball-series-boston
Bynum tried to smile for the picture as he goes for the dunk

IT'S A MIRACLE!
No, Not the W. That Jeebs actually played an OA game. Coach Kenrick was obviously out of shape (2k-ly speaking) he was all over the place with turnovers here and there and the Lakers took full advantage of that. The Lakers were actually up by 20+ at one point but their bench sucks so bad the Heat were able to narrow the lead back to single digits in the early 4th. Once the starters got back in the game, they manage to keep a comfortable lead and Bynum lead the way to a win with 27 points.

Last edited by Paul on Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 2:49 am

Wow, impressed that the Lakers were up 20 at one point and equally impressed Jeebs played. Huge win.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 3:00 am

Jeebs has lost his mojo. It was like I was playing a person who've played the game for the first time. I think even Bullets bench can beat the Heat at this point. But getting a game with him is pretty hard. You gotta really bug him.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:57 am

LOL at picture,

lol at the whole thred, stay in there brah...I lol when Bryan says, Paul you're in a better position than me, then you look at the standings and Bryan is 7th and Paul is 9th Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:15 pm

My only chance of making the playoffs is if the human opponents help me out by beating the Jazz. so Nuggets, Portland, and GSW.. please beat the Jazz
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 1:21 pm

I wanna give a shout out to Bounce for playing the full game this morning vs the Jazz despite the huge lead they put up.

Cool

I think even Bullets bench can beat the Heat at this point.

Collins - Crawford - Evans - Scal dominated vs. Nuggets...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:09 pm

Game 3 of 8: Kobe and the Lakers hold off the Knicks
Kobe leads the Lakers with 26 points in 10/14 FGs
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] Knicks-Lakers-Amare-Kobe
Kobe put his try-hard pants on to keep his team alive

FRIENEMIES
Coaches Paul and Justin are good friends off the court and outside the OA. But for this game, Paul put their friendship aside and was focused to win the game to keep the playoffs hope alive. Kobe had a season high in field goal percentage shooting 71% from the field. Lakers are still seating on the edge of 9th place while the Jazz and the Kings battle the Lakers for the 8th spot.**

AROUND THE LEAGUE
Meanwhile the Golden State Warriors visited the Jazz and Curry lead the Warriors to a win with 20 points. Thank you Mr. Goldy.

**oh how I wish I can take over the Kings or the Jazz with another account and mess up their record to secure that 8th spot.. ;]
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:17 pm

Dexy going HAM on the Jazz is really good for you...

Keep up, I have the same feeling beating Justin, just not right, but you gotta do it smh...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 4:57 pm

lucky win, after the patch i can't shoot for shit, monta shot around 50% before, 34% after, same with the rest of the team, i'm scared to take an open shot, meanwhile cpu hits most of the contested shots and all of the open ones, lovely
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:08 pm

Try making your release later, worked for me vs humans...Vs CPU it's the same brah Rolling Eyes ...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 5:22 pm

i would try versus humans if i could get a game
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:17 pm

Game 4 of 8: FFF THE CPU
I've had enough. So close of joining Bryan in the Sidelines
Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] Evan
Yup, he still made that

BRYAN OPENED THE DOOR
Speights was a damn king in this game, I can't stop holiday, evans, or williams from making them up and unders. With Bryan gone, he left the door wide open for us veterans to leave anytime we want to. With CPU playing like this all the time. I'm close to joining him.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:21 pm

Lol calm down, EPIC 1st round series close...

Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:24 pm

You lost vs Sixers? smfh I wont even try to play them now...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2011 7:36 pm

yup, its one of those games Bryan would describe "They've decided the game is theirs before the game even starts"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]   Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Los Angeles Lakers: Revamped [New Theme Song Added]
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next