ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT]

Go down 
4 posters

Will Lakers 3peat?
Yes, Indeed
Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] I_vote_lcap50%Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
No, Inactivity will wear them down.
Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] I_vote_lcap0%Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No, they will get eliminated by Clippers.
Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] I_vote_lcap50%Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 2 ]
Sim Engine will take them out of the playoff run.
Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] I_vote_lcap0%Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Paul

Paul

Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] Empty
PostSubject: Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT]   Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:45 pm

THE QUEST FOR A 3PEAT..
Lakers win back to back and now look to win 3 in a row
Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] 102048908_crop_650x440
Led by Kobe and Bynum, Lakers seek a 3peat in ISBA 2k12
..COULD BE IN JEOPARDY
As their coach focus on other things.*
Los Angeles CA - Words from the coach: "This morning in the early February, I have to announce to the league that I will not be as active here anymore in my games, here in the forums, etc. Two weeks ago, I started my final semester of college taking twelve units as a full time student. Earlier this week, I was offered a graphic design internship to gain experience of being in a design studio before I graduate. I will be working 3 days a week and the other 2 would be at school all day. Sunday, I'm at church the whole day, Monday through Friday will be work and school, leaving me only Saturday for free time.

I will try to squeeze in a few games at night after work and school, but I might not be able to catch some of you guys online, especially for you that are from other parts of the world. Unless you guys can wake up early, I can play some of you guys late at night (but Ante is probably the only one willing to wake up early to play me to get his rivalry game...if his phone wakes him up) I hope the Sim Engine will be nice to some of you guys. But if you really wanna try and schedule a game with me, please let me know here or send me a message if you see me online via PSN."

*If my inactivity reaches to Justin/Jeebs status, please give me a warning and don't just boot me without notice :]
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT]   Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:48 pm

I'll try hard to get you my friend...If my phone wakes me up, just like you tried so hard to get me in the playoffs and had fucked up eyes after, I'll do it for ya...You can do it IMO, are you going to work as much in the playoffs? You'll be fine IMO, you'll be able to squeeze games in, #WeBelieve...Vince will never kick you IMO...
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT]   Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 2:51 pm

God damn in church all day Sunday? Must really be GodsDisciPaul
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT]   Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:20 pm

12 credit hours and the internship...that's busy bruh. You should be able to squeeze 1-2 games in during the week and another 1-2 on Saturday or Sunday night. You'll be fine.

Congrats on almost being done with school.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT]   Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:22 pm

Thanks B.

@Leroy: yes. it's not just a fancy name Smile

@Ante. If I do make playoffs, I'll definitely do my best to get my games in even if I have to wake up early or sleep late #compromise

#simonmode
#butneverjeebsmode
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT]   Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:26 pm

Man of Jesus.. I can respect that.

Not many of you left here unless you're Mexican imo
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT]   Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:27 pm

#Lovely
#You'llMakeThePlayoffsNoDoubt

If you win it all again, this will be your best title IMO...

#ItWillBeTough
#compromise
#Jesus<3
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT]   Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 3:36 pm

Its always tough to 3peat, just look at the Lakers last season IRL. lol
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT]   Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:10 pm

Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT]   Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 7:42 pm

Paul wrote:
Its always tough to 3peat, just look at the Lakers last season IRL. lol

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT]   Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 4:05 pm

I love you
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT]   Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 3:20 am

so after taking a week off ISBA, I went on my PS3 this evening and logged on the OA to see what the hype is all about with the off season and crap and saw that there were 26 mins left on the OA day til it advances and I was able to actually do something..

so I left the system on and planned to come back to it in 20 mins..

..five mins later, I hear a beep and the ps3 turns off.

I tried turning it back on but the light would flash green, blue, yellow, then the red light would start blinking...

I guess my ps3 is done.. And I don't really plan on getting it fix cause I'm saving up for new rims for my car.

Unless I find a cheap way to fix, I'm probably done with ps3 or 2k for awhile..

Good luck and have fun with the new season guys..

until we meet again..

..metta

..world

#peace
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT]   Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 09, 2012 6:16 am

Good luck brah, we hope we see you in 2K13 or even earlier Wink ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT]   Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lakers Thread. [INACTIVITY REPORT]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: TEAM FRANCHISES-
Jump to: