ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA United Official Thread

Go down 
+13
Simon
SparkBarea
Sukan
jeebs9
Justin
Goldielox
NYKIA31
Vince
Al
Paul
windycity
Ante
Bryan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:49 pm

Bynum is a huge joke. Talented kid with zero class or maturity.

I could see Hrvoje Govic pulling a similar stunt late in a blow out loss.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:51 pm

Lakers are pretty good taken in mind that players dont talk to each other. And Kobe with a real team building move, telling his wife what Pau does on the road. He forgot what he used to do on the road? Colorado? Mad
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:53 pm

I could see Hrvoje jumping off Mavs bench and going after Bynum and medical staff trying to stop him and failing
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:54 pm

I hope Matt Barnes doesn't exercise his player option and takes his talents to Boston.

Marc Gasol >> Pau Gasol

Hrvoje mixes it up in real life games. No doubt about that. I only wish I could be a witness to it in person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 5:58 pm

I would never do such things. I was never mad about a loss, if everything was ok with my game I could care less about the blowout.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:00 pm

Brian Cardinal >
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:02 pm

Cardinal for three...bald, white people everywhere rejoice.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:05 pm

PSN > Lakers
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:34 pm

^bold statement

A small part of me was sad to see Phil Jackson walk off into the sunset. He was good for the NBA. He's kind of a jackass but he was good.

Let the Brian Shaw error begin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 6:48 pm

Shaw would be wrong. He probably calls Kobe: "Mr. Bryant", "Yes, sir".
Just give the team to Kobe officialy, he was a good player/coach for several years, dont be fooled with this slip up, he still deserves it.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeSun May 08, 2011 8:40 pm

Shaw could be the next Doc Rivers but I doubt it. Of course, I doubt anybody "big time" would want the Lakers job at the moment so letting Shaw have it might be best.

Kobe should retire from the NBA and play overseas like he's threatened to do in the past. The time is right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:58 am

...only if there's an lockout.

Really annoying to see all those Bulls fans in Atlanta, first in Indianapolis, now here. GTFO and shut up.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:04 am

Yeah, it's really annoying...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:16 am

The Greatest Midget Ever

ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 Jj-barea1

And also dating former Miss Universe. Suck on that Dexter Arthur.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 9:34 am

Wow, impressive...

He's really a midget, CP3 looks like a giant to him...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:51 pm

I don't remember what CP3 looks like. He rarely plays past the month of April.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:53 pm

Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:56 pm

Fat neck, crying face...

I thought you were talking about JJ Barea lol.

I love how CP3 was in Miami for game 2 vs the Celtics last week. Hopefully he learned something.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 4:59 pm

Jose is amazing, CP3 is a joke to Jose.

he learned that it's best to abandon your team and form groups of 3 AllStar players at one place and you'll maybe advance to round 2 more regularly than he used so far
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:23 pm

I wouldn't mind seeing CP3 move on to a different team. New Orleans has potential to be solid but I don't see them as a title contender. They need another explosive player.

I have a soft spot in my heart for the Hornets but they don't seem to ever be going anywhere.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 5:39 pm

Paul to LA, Bynum to NO, move Lamar to 4, and you have a champion. And maybe get some real backups by trading some guys
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:30 pm

Bounce wrote:

he learned that it's best to abandon your team and form groups of 3 AllStar players at one place and you'll maybe advance to round 2 more regularly than he used so far

ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 Big3

i wonder if Ante will become a Laker fan, if CP3 actually comes to LA...? Laughing
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 6:51 pm

wet dream for ante imo^^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 7:29 pm

True.

btw. What if theres an lockout, then Dwights contract would expire in summer 2012 (no matter if theres no season) or it would be pushed to summer 2013 (because if theres no season that contract year doesnt run)?
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeMon May 09, 2011 8:16 pm

Goldielox wrote:
wet dream for ante imo^^^

that's a dream big 3 for me... might be a nightmare for him.. cause he hates the Lakers. lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA United Official Thread
Page 19 of 36Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 27 ... 36  Next