ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA United Official Thread

Go down 
+13
Simon
SparkBarea
Sukan
jeebs9
Justin
Goldielox
NYKIA31
Vince
Al
Paul
windycity
Ante
Bryan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 2:21 am

Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:10 pm

sweet trade brah

I was going to make an offer for Speights myself but nothing materialized.

Glad I don't have to face Nate.
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 11:51 pm

Game anyone?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 5:44 am

I'll be ready for active playing on Tuesday or Wednesday...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:07 am

such a shame that i can't comment on the league site
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 9:13 am

Join the league and you will be able to do so Wink Wink ...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 1:40 pm

Nene on the trading block, hmmmm interesting...

I'm gonna try my old disc one more time tonight, until I get my new copy on Wednesday...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 7:07 pm

Do the Thunder want him?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:21 am

IDK who I can offer...

I really like my team right now...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:39 pm

He's not really a "must-trade", but I'll still listen to offers. Nene is pretty good, I just want to see what I can get for him. I like my current team as well.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 2:13 pm

Oh, cool, I think I can't offer anybody because my team is set to roll tomorrow...

I'll play Crax first, then Justin, then Bryan...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:07 pm

sorry but I don't do sloppy thirds.

Either play me first or we don't play at all imo
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 4:40 pm

Nah, it ain't sloppy thirds , it's just Crax asked me first, then Justin and then you (you haven't asked me, but I asked you after these guys asked me, so...), you know I love you the most Sad Laughing ...
Back to top Go down
windycity

windycity

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:05 pm

any1 up for a game tonight around 9 CT
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:18 pm

Anytime you see me online and want to play, just send me a PSN message and I'll play Gcity.

Nice of Ante to not show up this afternoon. I know Justin and I were heart broken.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:06 am

Not this afternoon, I said Wednesday afternoon (US)...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 2:15 am

This morning I should get NBA 2K11 on my door, I ordered it on Monday it's coming over here from Zagreb...It usually comes in 2 days...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 3:39 pm

Guys, the store called me today and said that the game will come tomorrow and that they are sorry for the delay, because Croatian post sucks...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 7:47 pm

Let's hope so. I was on today. Crax was on.

I kept looking out the window hoping to see you but you never showed.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 4:56 am

I got the new copy and
I'm ready for battle...

I gotta give a shout out to NOLA...

OH and NOLA IS IN THE PLAYOFFS, CP3 and co. cheers cheers

“It has been a constant all season long,” said Paul who led the way Wednesday night with a game-high 28 points, 10 assists and nine rebounds. “The first quarter, we looked like the Bad News Bears, and the last three quarters, we showed up. It’s been our philosophy all season to defend. ...Defend, run and rebound. That’s what we did.”

“We set out to do this in the beginning of the year,” said Ariza, who had 19 points, five rebounds and six steals. “But we’re not satisfied. We still want to get the rest of these games here and go into the playoffs with a bit of momentum.

“To me,” said Williams, “what I’m most proud to be associated with is an organization and a bunch of players who try to do the best they can, no matter what’s going on. We didn’t create the (season’s) distractions. Some of this stuff was out of our hands.

“Our guys, from day one, just decided to buy into our system. When you have guys like D-West and Chris, and Emeka, and Trev and J-Jack, Willie (Green), experienced guys, they help a rookie coach like me and cover up for a lot of my mistakes this year. Reflecting right now would be like kissing your sister; can’t get much out of that now. I think we’ll just try to win the next game and keep on pushing.”

I watched the whole game against the Rockets and it was worth it (2 AM in Croatia), 6th seed right now, hope NOLA gets Dallas in the playoffs ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 9465436-standard
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 1:55 pm

Gm, anyone in an hour?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 2:57 am

Bryan, I haven't played off ball D in your game, I played 90% on ball, the rest of it was on double teams off ball D, but on that video, it's clearly a cpu steal, because the help defense slider is at 90, yes when I play zone it's at 90...
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 10:23 am

Looks like you guys are off and running. I really wish I could play this sucks big time.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 3:24 pm

Ante wrote:
Bryan, I haven't played off ball D in your game, I played 90% on ball, the rest of it was on double teams off ball D, but on that video, it's clearly a cpu steal, because the help defense slider is at 90, yes when I play zone it's at 90...

That was not a CPU steal. You figured the pass would go to the right so you pulled the defender over that way. It was obvious during the live game. After you manually steal it with #13 Harden, look at Westbrook's movements after the steal. Nothing changes. If you were really controlling Westbrook his movement would have been jerky, he would have paused for a moment or something different after the steal because you would have changed people to finish the break with Harden. But you didn't have that problem since you were controlling Harden the entire time. You got stuck in a switch and instead of taking the chance of you leaving someone open you decided to play off ball defense to cover your ass.

You played off ball defense on that possession and a few others with your zone in the first half. You don't need to admit it. I couldn't care less if you own up to it or not. If I had a big problem with it I would have said something after the game and I didn't.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 08, 2011 4:19 pm

Ok, as you wish...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA United Official Thread   ISBA United Official Thread - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA United Official Thread
Page 4 of 36Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 20 ... 36  Next