ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops

Go down 
+7
Al
Leroy
Felix
Bryan
Ante
Goldielox
Sukan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

Sue Bird?
> Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_vote_lcap80%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
< Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_vote_lcap20%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:40 pm

I can't believe NBA Jam is 50 bucks. That is a complete joke. That's a 20 or 30 dollar game max. Shame on you EA for trying to go for a money grab.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:44 pm

Seriously? 50? I got burnout paradise with all add ons and all dlc from ps store for like 29$, and that was over yr ago.
Does jam even have all gamemodes?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 9:46 pm

Oh yeah, you can play online and stuff with it.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:53 am

Got Black Ops.
*started campaign on top level*
*died 7 times in 90 seconds*
*quit the game*

Last edited by Hrvoje on Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:58 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 9:12 am

I'm selling some games and trying to get Black Cocks since I had the money but I spent it so...I'm a moron yes...But still I spent the money good lol...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:32 am

Campaign is whack man....I don't touch that shit. That is more difficult than online.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 11:40 am

Campaign is amazing, I remember that i always sold the game once i went through the full story. It would take me like 2-3 months on top level.
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 4:58 pm

Bryan wrote:
Campaign is whack man....I don't touch that shit. That is more difficult than online.
Campaign is how you get better at the game..lol Its how I got good at mw2.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 6:51 pm

I got better at MW2 from watching quality guys on JTV play. Not fgts trying to make montages and other lame stuff but guys who can actually play the game. Learning rush routes, where guys tend to flock to on the map, etc.

Just played BO for about 2 hours with Crax. Had some good times. Dexter is improving steadily as a noob. I was really sad Hrvoje wasn't on.

I hate having to relearn maps. I have no clue where I'm at about 75 percent of the time.

Nuketown= worse map than Rust IMO. It's the size of some guys backyard.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 7:48 pm

Guys like Mike and Leroy are gonna tear it up on Black Ops early on. There are so many noobs on today lol. It's so crazy. I'm getting an extra 2-3 kills per match that I wouldn't normally get because people don't know what's going on.
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 09, 2010 10:24 pm

Whether you like it or not bryan your running with my squad tomorrow, should be fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 10, 2010 4:15 am

That would be an honor. This game can get boring playing public matches alone. Makes it so much more fun to play with friends list folks. Especially with these crazy spawns on BO. Tough to get long kill streaks when the game respawns some dude up your ass for no reason after I killed him.

Still awaiting the debut of Hrvoje.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:20 am

The more i play this game the more i miss BFBC and Killzone, i mean every match feels like every1 for themselves deathmatch, in domination ppl just stupid, instead of defending they take over and run away, leaving one player or nobody around the flag, and then theres this random spawning point bs, shooting through walls and connection problems, greatest fps my ass
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:02 pm

wtf is up with cod servers, games keep dropping and it takes ages to connect for a game, i thought 2k servers were crap, but this is something else
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 12:42 pm

Black cocks...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 1:26 pm

damn rite
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 4:02 pm

Story is amazing.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 8:48 pm

soooo are you going to hide on campaign all the time or get online and play? Dexter and I need some reinforcements.

I find it amazing that Dexter didn't know what domination was 48 hours ago, yet he plays it better than 3/4 of the idiots on this game. Classic comment from one of our domination matches earlier from some fgt on the losing team after the match.

"haha my K/D was better than everybody here"

congrats on the worthless K/D, dumb fuck. Your team just lost 200-115. So many clueless bitches on this game.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 11, 2010 10:11 pm

i believe it was "my k/d is still better than all you bitches haha", what a numb nut, our top scorer finished with 18-32 lol go figure
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 7:21 am

There is nothing wrong with sticking to campaign. Im not even tempted to try online when I play this storyline
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:45 pm

Hrvoje wrote:
There is nothing wrong with sticking to campaign. Im not even tempted to try online when I play this storyline

How much campaign do you have left?
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:45 pm

Just started few days ago. On Veteran. I say 2-3 months.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:49 pm

Does it give a percentage of how much you have completed like it did on MW2?

I'm glad you're enjoying campaign. We just miss you online, that's all.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:50 pm

I'm not sure.
I don't miss anyone, I'll meet everyone in S2, so I dont feel like missing on sth.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 12, 2010 2:51 pm

wow, well you've hurt me with that last post. My clan tag is WCWT and it reminds me of you, even when you're not with us.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 13 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next