ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops

Go down 
+7
Al
Leroy
Felix
Bryan
Ante
Goldielox
Sukan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next

Sue Bird?
> Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_vote_lcap80%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 80% [ 4 ]
< Roc's hate for Batman
Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_vote_lcap20%Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_vote_rcap
 20% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Leroy

Leroy

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 11:16 pm

You guys are actually trying this crap out? Lmao

expecting it too work too? Lmao
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 1:51 am

lol, I know....We were desperate.

DD would dominate on Black Ops.

-Leroy will rush and be our LeBron James and do everything.
-Hrvoje can camp with 1 man army tube or an assault rifle with heart beat sensor and pain pill/last stand.
-I'll rush with my silenced UMP, pack UAV, Counter, sentry gun and shoot shit down with my Stinger.
-Ante will camp his ass off like on BFBC2
-Sukan can pull out his riot shield
-Crax can snipe/camp like he perfected on bfbc2
-Felix can light up the scoreboard with his 4 kills, 3 death games.

Great clan IMO. Spawn traps and smart play. Win ratio of at least 1.30
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:42 am

i lol'd @ comments about Felix, cause its soooo true.

ground war dom: Me: 56 - 3
Felix: 4 - 3

Felix comments after game, "Fckin campers!!!"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:21 am

^ lol I remember those comments well. I shouldn't laugh because I played a similar way while I was learning to play the game. I figured Felix played that way so it must be right, etc. Still bothers me i never got any good pics of him camping. He stopped playing the game too soon. Lovely evenings of playing Live Run til 2-3 AM, then playing MW2 until 4-5.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:48 am

I agree. he ended his mw2 career during my camping days. Which was a long ass time ago, before tubing, spas12, oma etc.

Rushing > camp, he woulda had a much better time rushing instead of semi-camp, semi-retarded slight movement across map .
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 6:21 am

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 8:07 am

I'm liking Black ops...I'll buy it Very Happy...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 4:22 pm

IMO the D'D will take their talents to Black Ops. Crews are pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 30, 2010 5:37 pm

so every1 is getting Black Cocks, nice
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 5:49 pm

Goldielox wrote:
so every1 is getting Black Cocks, nice

You're getting Black Ops. I know you have something against the COD series since it's basically a drug but we need you. I think you'd really enjoy it. If you played BFBC2 as much as we did, you could get into this.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 3:54 am

Now I need to sell 3 games to get Black Cocks Ops because I spent it almost all yesterday SMH...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:00 am

Call of Duty games are really amazing. Can't wait to get it 4 weeks after release and start cursing at people who "already" are level 51. Classic move.

BounceWithCheese.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 11:04 am

I always lol when I see Crax say Black Cocks...I miss him...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:25 pm

Hrvoje wrote:
Call of Duty games are really amazing. Can't wait to get it 4 weeks after release and start cursing at people who "already" are level 51. Classic move.

BounceWithCheese.

Dude, it's COD. There will be plenty of fgt kids yelling in their mics who have prestiged within 48 hours of release. I'm going to wait a week or so before buying. Watch some of my favorite broadcasters on Justin Tv play and learn the maps from them, rush routes, camping spots, etc. Then I'll hop on.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:28 pm

Please never ever ever again refer to me as "dude".
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:29 pm

I apologize, bloke.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:31 pm

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 You-got-it-dude-creepy-uncle-you-know-you-used-to-watch-full-demotivational-poster-1259911660
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 01, 2010 2:33 pm

Bryan wrote:
I apologize, bloke.
You know that just like yourself, I also love the British terms. You got it right, mate.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:26 am

f u brahs, i preordered it, have not shooters atm so this will do, that remote control car did it for me
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 2:19 pm

oh shit, Dexter preordered this bitch. I feel compelled to buy it early now. Can't wait to see Crax camp his ass off.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 3:00 pm

Me and Crax will camp 4 sure, like in BFBC2 baby + noobtube and a 8x scope on automatic FTW...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 02, 2010 8:28 pm

camp? me? neverrrrrr
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 03, 2010 1:52 am

Goldielox wrote:
camp? me? neverrrrrr

I'm so excited. I'm getting my "n/a" or "dont bother" PSN status messages ready for Black Ops.

Or my personal favorite, "no lg gms"
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 11:35 am

^And vintage clantag
DUHN

London servers >
forgot to mention this
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 6:29 pm

Pre-ordered Black Ops about an hour ago. smh

Ready to waste more of my life on Call of Duty.

London servers are definitely pure win. London is great period.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops   Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts take their talents to Black Ops
Page 11 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 16  Next