ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'

Go down 
+2
Bryan
Ante
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bounce

Bounce

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:39 pm

Im gonna buy Wrestlefest once it hits PSN. It can cost more than 5$.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:45 pm

^How would that game be different than WWE Allstars? Well, for starters it wouldn't have the 49$ price tag I'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:49 pm

Its like 3$ for ipad, and its completely simplistic unlike AllStars. AllStars are like FIFA Street while this has the depth of a mobile phone game.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:03 pm

FIFA Street has some depth. It's not worth 60$ but if it was 39$ (where it should be priced) I'd buy it on release day. #Life

Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 7:41 pm

That game doesn't really have much to offer, keep playing the demo for a week and you'll probably witness everything it's possible other than having more teams and venues.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:54 pm

SMFH the Rock DLC wasnt for free as a part of the Fan Axxess, had to pay 1$ for him. And I got the Miz t-shirt for another $. Those greedy fgts. That makes 15$ total for all DLC. The story mode better be good, started earlier today.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:35 pm

Miz t-shirt...I lol'd at that.

Those DLC's always seem to add up to about 10-15$ somehow.

So does that mean you are doing the story from the rock's perspective?
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 9:48 pm

Nope, the story is predetermined - 3 parts - 6 months you play as Sheamus, 6 months as Triple H and you close out as a NXT winner - basically can choose any created wrestler. And those 3 stories seem connected somehow. I just didnt bother to play until now.

The Rock is solely for Universe Mode or to download one of those fan made stories, they are like old WWE games stories with text instead of voiceovers.

And I have no idea whats the purpose of that t-shirt other that he can fight in it. Kinda an alternate costume.

Macho Man has an orange skin tone. That cant be right. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:10 pm

WWE '12 = detailed

I wish I didn't suck at the actual wrestling portion of it.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:11 pm

Story is awful, as usual. I've only gotten up to the triple h part tho. Don't expect much
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 02, 2012 12:15 pm

So far its pretty good, other than the ridiculous number of backstage brawls. Happens almost every episode for some reason. They could have filled the stories a lot better than with these pointless brawls. I really dig the cutscenes that happen throughout matches, they make it seem really "TV like".
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 12:49 pm

I recommend Max Payne 3 to anyone interested in GTA meets Uncharted meets LA Noire set in a Fast Five setting of Rio. Probably the best of all 3 games combined into one. I beat the game in like 3 days and exchanged it for Singstar.

I hope MP1 & 2 re-released on PSStore, will come in shortly bounce

(and I'm using the chance to bump this thread for all of us (probably just me) who have no interest in NBA playoffs)
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 1:40 pm

Not a fan of Max Payne, looks good tho. I'll wait till GTA 5 i think. NBA playoffs suck shit.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue May 29, 2012 6:28 pm

Max Payne has to be fairly decent. I've yet to play a game from Rockstar that sucked. GTA 5 is highly anticipated in my hazel eyes. GTA 4 was the first PS3 game I ever bought. #RandomFact

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 9:35 am

Mine too, GTAIV, man Bryan we should play that shit again...

GTAV will be goat...Hm Max Payne...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed May 30, 2012 11:19 am

I thought about trying GTA again. Haven't played it in a few months. I always enjoyed free mode. Just screwing with people or evading the police.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 4:22 am

Yep...

I saw the DD video, nice work lad...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:00 pm

Nostalgic video B, aaahhh good ol dayz
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu May 31, 2012 3:42 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bwLnEsyWOVE

^ in case anyone else wants to see. You know, since we have so many members on this forum in all Wink

I'd embed the video but it looks weird on the smaller player for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 11:27 am

Looks a lot better than 10, but it looks like EA loves those tight techfit jerseys

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 Lebronp
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10151030620209073.490010.150042789072&type=3

And I hope I'll be able to play the Dunk contest with my DJHero because that seems to be the go to controller for this
https://youtu.be/tI_RdB22NSQ?hd=1
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:20 pm

lol@guitar hero dunk contest, really 2k hahahha
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 2:38 pm

lol I kinda like the guitar hero thing. ANYTHING would be better than it was before. I was reading before that the all-star stuff was going to be a DLC, unless you preorder the game. Hmm, always nice to charge people for a simple feature that was in the game in the past for free.

Hopefully speed is fixed for 2k13. You know, so Greg Oden isn't the same speed as LeBron James, etc. Ginobili just drove through 3 games in that video but that's probably on rookie level.

The Live 13 player models look OK. Kinda shiny and definitely tight jerseys. Oh well, I just want an upgraded version of Live 10 basically. Instead of the travesty that was Elite.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 05, 2012 3:02 pm

Quote :
I was reading before that the all-star stuff was going to be a DLC, unless you preorder the game.

So if you don't preorder the thing or buy it later, you won't have the ASW in Association mode? Or even better it won't be implemented at all in the mode and will be there on its own like Blacktop and that anime crap Times square DLC 1 on 1... Brilliant. Might charge for the 3pt line DLC as well.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 12:11 am

I would assume all-star weekend wouldn't be in association. Maybe offline ass but I highly doubt OA. 2k will disappoint again. All-star weekend would add another dimension to the OA experience. It's too bad. At least we have Guitar Hero and new presentation graphics for 2k13.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2012 5:19 am

Man, I just hope we have crews...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next