ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'

Go down 
+2
Bryan
Ante
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:07 pm

I'm tempted to try FIFA Street. The reviews aren't ultra good though.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:17 pm

Those arcade games like NBA Jam or Fifa Street arent worth full price. Usually the lack any depth... I would rather play SSX.
They should have better released a new NBA Street.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:25 pm

^That was my concern too. I've only played 1 arcade style game that was really good and that was NHL Hitz for PS2. That game fucking rocked with the ps2 multitap in use.

NBA Street = Live Run imo but yes a newer version of that would be interesting.

I'm looking for something new to play from Gamefly since I bought 2k12 on sale over the weekend. All-star weekend price drop ftw. I'm desperate for something "new"

Might try Monopoly Streets if it has online game modes -_-

Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:07 pm

MLB2K12 demo to hit PSN. That's the one that sucks and the other baseball game rules, right?

I always wanted to own a game of baseball for PS3, last I played was Triple Play 2002.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:27 pm

If you want a baseball game get MLB 12:The Show

2k baseball is OK, nothing special. Just like their basketball games. The show has dominated the series the last 4+ years. Safer choice IMO.

Triple Play was fun.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:28 pm

I'll get one for the Summer when I usually don't have any game to play.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:31 pm

I played MLB 2005 as a kid, didn't understand a thing #justsayin'
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:32 pm

Baseball games look great visually but I suck at hitting.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:36 pm

We should try Fifa team up in the near future, I had a nice run in 09 as a defensive midfielder, also I must buy CH2K8, I've always read great reviews about that game...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:38 pm

CH2K8 servers work better than 2k12's as they arent really crowded.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:39 pm

I'm intrigued with the "association" mode or "legacy" whatever it's called, would try online...

I miss 2K8 too, that and 2K9, man, CP3 and Chandler...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:43 pm

The legacy mode is the deepest mode, you even get the chance to play those high school AAU games, and the McDonalds All Star game. The scouting aspect, scouting of other teams...

#BestGameEver
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:47 pm

Graphically that game is too out of date for me. It was a great game and the features it has still holds up to any sports game released today. It's tough to find that game here anymore. Most people have continued to play it as their only college basketball game since the last couple EA released were pretty bad.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:49 pm

Bounce wrote:
The legacy mode is the deepest mode, you even get the chance to play those high school AAU games, and the McDonalds All Star game. The scouting aspect, scouting of other teams...

#BestGameEver

O_o

I'll buy it asap, I could care less about graphics...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:59 pm

Graphics are ok. There's like 300 arenas and mascots and jerseys, and they cant use real player faces. Imagine something like FIFA and those players who dont have real faces, but still look ok. And everything is editable, from cheerleaders outfits, to courts, to coaches.

Its a offline paradise with an average online mode.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:09 pm

It's a shame that 2K doesn't work like that for NBA2K...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Association wasnt updated for 2-3yrs and they only made it worse with the new "trade logic".
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Yeah and programed some players, cough Paul, cough Williams...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 7:56 pm

Searching for college hoops 2k8 online...this game is like a collectors item ffs

Gamestop is the only store that would likely have it and they either are sold out, or only have limited quantities in stores 25+ miles away. Amazon has it for $20 as the cheapest.

Damn you EA Sports for making crappy college games so this game still has incredible value.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:00 pm

I fell in love again over last hour.

btw. there are "official" operation sports rosters of new season, like 7 updates for 11-12 season. Too bad I prefer the 07-08 through 09-10 seasons.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:23 pm

^Stop living in the past and use current rosters.

I think I've have located a copy online. $11.99 and that includes shipping. Worth it IMO
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 8:39 pm

Great.

Im not really into new rosters, I'll go and rewrite history one more time. Have to google dates of all player suspensions and stuff so I can have a season 2 filled with freshmen and walkons. Fun times.
Jeremiah Rivers just transferred.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:41 pm

^Did you follow college hoops during that time period or something so your partial to those rosters.

Where did Rivers end up? Division 3 school imo

Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 6:37 am

He transferred from Georgetown that season, thats what I meant. Graduated last year.

I just like to start with the original season and usually I dont go past the 3rd season, thats all.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 29, 2012 8:27 pm

^ I know what you mean. That's probably one reason you play such long halves in your legacy.

FIFA Street demo was solid IMO. #ThumpsUP from my soccer noob perspective.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next