ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA The Revamp discussion

Go down 
+11
KJ
sskillswitch
AFrankel
mulac
Bounce
Luka
El-Divin-Codin
Paul
Ante
Bryan
Leroy
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Leroy

Leroy

ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:51 am

Wtf my game keeps freezing at the end of games. But it's not a full freeze, it's like half of a freeze. My ps3 literally won't turn off or even move from a certain menu unless I unplug it. I've already lost many Rodney stuckey trip dubs, even a quad dub smfh
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:49 am

Leroy wrote:
Wtf my game keeps freezing at the end of games. But it's not a full freeze, it's like half of a freeze. My ps3 literally won't turn off or even move from a certain menu unless I unplug it. I've already lost many Rodney stuckey trip dubs, even a quad dub smfh

turnovers don't count towards a quad dub.

I've had this happen during OA games before. I hit "end game" and my ps3 goes into a freeze. Only happened a couple times and always against humans. No idea what I did to cause it. I blame 2k. I basically blame 2k for all my life problems though.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:51 am

Congrats to the Lakers for advancing to the WCF.

Clippers v Lakers

Two try hards enter, 1 goes on to play a cpu team for all the marbles in the Finals.

The #underdog has run out of time. Lakers win the series. #Destiny #back2back
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:01 am

what if the Heat advances to the Finals too...

then what? Shocked
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:19 am

I know, it woulda been a quintuple dub if that counted( I think lol ).But mine freezes in the post game menu. Like I can watch player of the game, highlights etc. But if I try to leave then it freezes the living shit out my ps3. I can't even use the right stick to activate the 2k nav menu
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:48 am

Leroy, it's 2K fucking up your PS3, simple as that...

Ok Paul, could you play early PST morning so the game 1 doesn't get simmed or early CRO morning, but then game 1 gets simmed IMO...

Which day is on the OA calendar lol?
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:49 am

lets play right now. it's may 12th in the OA. game one is may 13th.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:18 am

Ok good to know, I'll send this stupid whore back. Might get twisted metal
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:29 am

^Stop being dramatic....twisted metal is listed as "very low" on my availability anyway....I've been trying to get it too Wink

Just because you failed with OKC doesn't mean you shouldn't try another season.

Every game I want is low or very low ffs...might just wait for Tiger Woods 13 on March 27th. I'd like Twisted Metal or FIFA 12. After playing the FIFA Street demo I'm very curious to try that game.

Please update the WCF on here one of you so those of us who can't get to the console can be informed. Knowledge is power.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:54 am

I might buy it cause of online pass. Smh. That game is worth $60 for having straight outta Compton and the champ on the soundtrack. Will reconsider if there's no black guy tho, thumper ftw

I still don't understand how I failed as OKC, if I played my last game, I would've been the first seed. There's A LOT of reasons not to try this pos ever again and you damn well know that's true.

I'm gonna try to take stuckey and Monroe from Detroit. If you guys cockblock, I'm quitting imo
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:25 am

Ante wrote:
Ok Paul, could you play early PST morning so the game 1 doesn't get simmed?

I'll try. but if not, I can try to go home during my school lunch break around 11am PST
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 6:27 am

Try deleting your 2K12 game data utility, both files. You'll have to dl the patch again but usually it stops freezes from happening again (at least in my case).

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 8:07 am

Paul wrote:
Ante wrote:
Ok Paul, could you play early PST morning so the game 1 doesn't get simmed?

I'll try. but if not, I can try to go home during my school lunch break around 11am PST

I was going to school, please try to get up

http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converted.html?day=1&month=3&year=2012&hour=16&min=0&sec=0&p1=2390&p2=137

Try to come around 6:30-7:30 AM PST so game 1 doesn't get simmed...

I'll get up for game 2 and 3 tomorrow at 6 am before school...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 10:34 am

6:30am.. better hurry up. I got school at 8am so if you're not here by 7am, I'm out. then game 1 will be simmed
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:12 am

k, I guess I'll wait aa little longer and just be late to my first class

#college
#senioritis
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:41 pm

^Nobody will cockblock you Leroy IMO. You have plenty of pieces to work a fair trade. Harden, etc. You didn't really fail but going 0-2 against Ante and losing in 1st round was disappointing.

Twisted Metal only has a 6.7 rating from gamefly fgts...ouch...2k12 is like 8.3. I rated that shit a 6.

Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 12:44 pm

Bryan wrote:
Please update the WCF on here one of you so those of us who can't get to the console can be informed. Knowledge is power.

update for bryan. since he's the only one left that's interested in this league.

Game was close the first 3 quarters. then in the early 4th, CP3 football pass to MWP for a FB3 then ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 65whistles ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 65 ..it was all down hill here from there. I lost interest in the game and turned off my try hard mode after that.

Clippers take game 1 by 9
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:34 pm

I had one fb three (demoralised pause FTW), you should expect that IMO, plus Bynum is freaking unstoppable lol...You were down after the double staggered screen when Billups hit it for 67-60, it was 64-58 when MWP scored the fb three and that was the only one and then Bynum hit a post shot...You didn't lost interest, you just couldn't keep up with my hot shooting which I was surprised too, 11/17 3P FG O_o...

MWP was awesome, 11 pts...4/7 FG...

CP3 20 11, 10 pts in the 4th quarter, #clutch

Game 2 at 6 AM CRO time...

#reels
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:46 pm

a very well timed cheap shot, just on time to create much needed separation pale
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 1:56 pm

Ante wrote:
You didn't lost interest, you just couldn't keep up with my hot shooting

#cockymuch? Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:46 pm

Gamely rates are retarded. Fallout 3/NV both have like 6 or 7. It's pathetic. Online pass for TM makes me wanna not get it. Also no black guy makes it worse
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 2:53 pm

lol Twisted Metal, might as well try this Laughing
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:54 pm

Twisted Metal seems like it would be really fun...for about 5 days. If they offer the free preview of the online pass that would be enough for me most likely. It now has "medium" availability. Smile

After the USA upsetting Italy yesterday in that friendly they should have a temporary price cut on FIFA 12 here imo...that's the game I really want tbh.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:56 pm

Thank you for the update, Paul. I do appreciate it. I'm not surprised by your comments regarding that game.

Steal game two and shut the try hard up. Ante, your cockiness is getting old. It's a video game. I realize half of your cocky attitude is half-hearted but it's still lame.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 4:53 pm

Lol I wans't cocky, I just said, I shot 11/17 3P FG?! Is that normal? NO, as I said I was surprised too, gosh y'all get on my fucking nerves sometimes, fuck y'all...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 7 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA The Revamp discussion
Page 7 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 15 ... 24  Next