ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION

Go down 
+6
Bounce
Paul
mulac
Luka
Bryan
Ante
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bounce

Bounce

MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION    MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:36 am

Sucks that playoffs began at 6am on start of the weekend. I think that probably most 1st rd games will be simmed, esp. human-human matchups.
Another reason why the OA schedule sucks balls. Cant wait for the 5am draft or whenever.

The 4h advance also does no favor to anyone as by this pace there will be 3-4gms simmed by tomorrow this time.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION    MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:37 am

We know that, I'll be online waiting, gl for me...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION    MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:42 am

I already said that I wont be on PSN before "evening", unless you're waiting for someone else for some other league that will be a waste of time.
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION    MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:45 am

Bounce wrote:

The 4h advance also does no favor to anyone as by this pace there will be 3-4gms simmed by tomorrow this time.

I think playoffs switch to 8hr advances automatically... when I got on earlier it said the league advances in 6 hrs....

Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION    MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:49 am

That would be great.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION    MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 8:51 am

@Hrvoje

I hope it's 8hr as KJ says...I don't play any other leagues...Yeah, waste, ok, c ya at 6 ET...
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION    MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:21 am

I wouldnt recommend playing more than 1 game an association day... I played 2 games and didnt wait a full association day and noticed my players were playing shitty and getting tired quickly so I check their stamina ratings and they dropped to 50... it says the CPU's stamina did the same but of course you couldnt tell since they pretty much played the same as if they had 100 stamina...
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION    MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:22 am

it doesnt take into account that there is a day or 2 between games as I thought it did...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION    MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 9:38 am

I played 4 in a row last Sunday and there was no difference, but then randomly on some games they would get tired quickly.

If the sim engine gives me a W for some reason, I'll lay down in gm 2 to tie the series, whatever it's all the same to me.
Back to top Go down
mulac

mulac

PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION    MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 10:52 am

So I just noticed Ricky is roty.Well done.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION    MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 25, 2012 1:10 pm

Rubio deserved it.

On #Reboot the playoffs advanced every 6 hrs but I agree with Hrvoje that the playoffs starting Saturday morning is just terrible timing. If I had a user series I wouldn't be able to play today. MAYBE 1 game. I was almost glad I drew Phoenix for that reason.

You can customize what time the NBA draft starts. I wish you could do the same for when the playoffs begin. Not that it matters for me this time since I have zero picks but I might be looking to deal on draft night.
Back to top Go down
AFrankel

PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION    MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 3:39 am

This was a fun article to read, congrats to KJ & Rose on the official MVP. Nick Young actually ended up with a very impressive season he finished 1st in 3P made (including a single game NBA record of 14 3PM) 3rd in scoring (and the simmed games always screw him and give him like 1-8 games for 4 points) and since I took over I've only lost 2 games against users. I still think he belongs around about where you put him but considering how bad the rest of the wizards roster is I'm glad I have him.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION    MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION  - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 26, 2012 8:39 am

Wink Wink ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION    MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MVP #watchlist Week 3 SPECIAL EDITION
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2