ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

MVP #watchlist Week 1

Go down 
+3
Goldielox
Bounce
Ante
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

MVP #watchlist Week 1 Empty
PostSubject: MVP #watchlist Week 1   MVP #watchlist Week 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 6:17 pm

MVP #watchlist Week 1 Nba2k_16

I made this so we can spice things up with this MVP list, this list will change through the weeks, every Friday, just like in real life on NBA.com, I've wanted to post it yesterday, but I was too busy, had some chores to fill, went out etc, came home at 2 AM etc...So today I'm bored, so I tweaked it, the list is made how MVP list should be made, standings + stats + big performances (throughout the year) + clutch matters, with grades and our favorite stuff is hashtags (Copyright Hrvoje aka Bounce) and here we go (as Hrvoje says, who doesn't like, he can go fuck himself and write his own MVP Watch list, #watchlist):

MVP #watchlist Week 1 3f892cae51464b21784953369ff4532c-getty-136282377

1. Derrick Rose (26-6 1st EAST) 21ppg 6.8apg 49% FG, only 25% from three, 90% FT (1st in usage rate)

Although the Bulls have some SIM wins, this team has the best record and Rose has great stats, maybe not as efficient as Paul and not as great as Paul in close games, but his teams record of 26-6 gives him the edge for now over Chris Paul, he was also the Eastern Conference Player of the Month for November, his nasty crossovers and his agile finishing make him fun to watch, his coach KJ is doing a nice job using him, but will it be enough to win the MVP and to win it all? We will definitely see that.
Standings: A+
Stats and Efficiency: A-
Big Performances: A
Clutch Matters: A-
#BiggerFasterStronger
#Phoudini

2. Chris Paul (21-8 2nd WEST, by playoff picture 4th WEST Rolling Eyes ) 18ppg 7.4 apg 2.7 spg 52% FG, 48% 3P, 88% FT

The Clippers have a lot of SIM losses, but their record is still great and they trail the Lakers by 2.5 games, Chris Paul is simply astonishing, (English voice, Dexter <3 ), Western Conference Player of the Month for November, gamewinners against the Blazers, CPU Warriors 2x times and against the big rival OKC and literally sleeping through the 3rd quarter and posting 8-10 ppg in the 4th quarters is great and he's first in estimated wins added in the association, 1st in PER (Player Efficiency Report) and Efficiency and 3rd in Pure Point Guard Rating and league leader in steals and assists. Will he lead this team to the Finals and can he lead the Clippers against the Lakers to a win in a playoff series?
Standings: B+
Stats and Efficiency: A+
Clutch Matters: A+
#ClutchPaul4real
#LobFlopCity
#NotYourGrandmasMidget
#Underdog
#PickAndRollFTW

3. Kobe Bryant (25-7 1st WEST) 18 ppg 55% FG, 43% 3P, 88% FT

The 101 performance over the DLeague Nets bring him on the 3rd place, if Coach Paul didn't abused him that game, he would be around 5th, 6th place, but Mr.IGot5Rings (Paul and Kobe) decided to make greatness and history in ISBA and broke the points record with 101, but he had great performances too, against the rival Clippers, in a thriller, he won the game at the buzzer and scored a clutch three to bring the Clippers lead down to 1, fadeaway at the buzzer in, it looked like deja vu for Bryant as he had a gamewinner at the buzzer early in the season against the Wizards, his stats are solid, not great, he puts up points on a efficient rate, but that's it, rebounds and assists are below average and Bynum in coach Paul's system is more favorable than Kobe. But he wins game and that's the most important thing in basketball.
Standings: A+
Stats and Efficiency: B+
Clutch Matters: A+
#DLeaguesBest
#MoreRingsThanAnte
#ALLiDoisWin
#WeRunLA

4. Lamarcus Aldridge (19-13 8th WEST) 19.3 ppg 5.2 rpg 54% FG, 72% FT

This guy is playing out of his mind in ISBA, it's so lovely to see him operating the post and coach Hrvoje is using his abilities to the limit as the Blazers seem to be playing well and almost beat the Clippers twice, just fell short in the clutch, in the second game Aldridge had the potential game winner too, fell short. He's top 5 in league PER and efficiency and EWA: Estimated Wins Added, in the tough Western Conference, he's "only" 4th just because the Blazers are 8th and have potential to be at the top of the West, a few close wins (which they really lack so far in the season) and they move up in the West and Aldridge moves up too, he will lead them to the playoffs, but how far, time will tell.
Standings: B-
Stats and Efficiency: A+
Clutch Matters: A
#LMAo
#life
#AllStar
#RipCity
#QuickPostUpFTW

5. Russell Westbrook (19-9 3rd WEST) 17.3ppg 6.5apg 2.3spg 3.9topg (2nd in the league in steals), 51% FG, 34% 3P, 85% FT

Coach Leroy proclaims the young gun as the shit, the beast of the league, the best PG in the game, well his performances don't show it, nor do stats, nor does the record, nor the losses against elite teams. They have some games to play to catch up the schedule and loss or two certainly brings them down in the West, but let's cut the criticism, Westbrook is a defensive beast and can really abuse your offense with the isolations that he gets, his driving ability and agility and dunking ability are mind blowing, he can finish alley oops too, steal, but efficiency isn't with the greats, but it's above average for sure, his jumper isn't to rely too, but if he gets hot, his midrange is deadly, so basically Russell is an big IF, if coach Leroy gets the shot selection at the real level = playoff level and Russell starts to play smart and cuts down the turnovers down and Thunder start to put their money where their mouth is, Russell will be the clear MVP favorite.
Standings: A-
Stats and Efficiency: B+
Clutch Matters: C+
#ImTheBestFuckTheRest
#BitchImTheShit
#BeastMode
#Russ>Paul
#ISOAllDayAllNight
#Diversity>

6. Kevin Durant (19-9 3rd WEST) 17.4ppg 4.4rpg 1.7spg 50% FG, 36% 3P, 85% FT

His 6th because Wetbrook is playing better and Westbrook is more comfortable to young coach Leroy, but that didn't stop KD to post some good numbers and to be in MVP considirations, he's working of simple one screen action and isolations on the wings and numbers don't lie, he's doing good, efficient and quietly and slowly becoming the number one option, I'm glad coach Leroy discovered that finally, as KD is more all around than Westbrook and he should get more shots definitely. I think this guy will move up already next week and if the Thunder win games against the elite teams, this guy might be a top 5 candidate for sure.
Stats and Efficiency: B
Clutch Matters: B-
#PassItToMeSMH
#life
#CoachHatesMe
#life
#TradeMe

7. Dirk Nowitzki (17-14 10TH WEST) 18.5ppg 5.3rpg 2.5apg 52% FG, 36% 3P, 75% FT

Dirk Nowitzki is the only player in ISBA who had a triple double so far with 18 assists, yes it was a controversial triple double in practically an all star game against the Blazers, but he had 18 assists and hey it's still a triple double. Now the real talk, Dirk is winning games, hitting clutch shots and making the Mavericks a playoff team after a slow start, his stats and efficiency are mind blowing, something like Lamarcus Aldridge and he will need to play even better to make the Mavs a playoff team in this rugged Western Conference, coach Bryan, I salute to him, because of doing a great job with the Mavs this year after his cinderella season in #reboot, to sum it up with Dirk, if this team ever reaches the top 4 of the Western Conference and they might because the Spurs, their division rivals are only 1 game ahead of them and if they gain that elite level which is certainly close, Dirk moves up to top 5 in the MVP list for sure.
Standings: C-
Stats and Efficiency: A
#TripDub
#<3nashhomo
#ohcanaaada
#99midrange
#cuban>gilbert

8. Kevin Martin (24-14 2nd WEST via playoff picture Rolling Eyes ) 16ppg 44.3% FG, 41.0% 3P, 87.3% FT

The one and only top 10 CPU candidate, Kevin Martin, well he's been killing the human and cpu teams with his shooting since ISBA1, he was traded from the Rockets and he contributed for the Jazz, he's the best player of the Utah Jazz, who will be a tough nut in the playoffs, they're first in their division and they earn the 2nd spot, coach Hrvoje is certainly mad at the Jazz for posting up signature CPU wins = Kevin Martin turning into Michael Jordan in clutch moments, I don't have anything to say since I haven't experienced KMart's roar this season, he will move up if the Jazz keep winning.
Stats and Efficiency: C+
Big Performances: B
#MJ2.0
#CPU_Kevin

9. Carmelo Anthony (22-13 4th EAST) 17.3ppg 4.5rpg 47.6%FG, 35.6% 3P, 84% FT

Coach Yoni took over the Knicks and he's playing well, although he has a chunk of sim games, mostly 40-50%, but in the other games, Carmelo has been shining brightly and the Garden crowd loves it, Carmelo is playing good, but he's this low because being 4th in the East isn't the same as being 4th in the West, they would've been 7th or 8th in the West, but enough of that, Melo is playing above average in efficiency ratings and has won some and lost some tight games, if the Knicks continue their stride in the East, Melo moves up for sure.
Standings: C+
Big Performances: B
Clutch Matters: B+
#LalaMadeMeDoIt
#ImissJustin
#Linning
#iLoveNachos

10. LeBron James (20-12 5th EAST) 16.6ppg 4rpg 3apg 1.3spg 48% FG, 30% 3P, 80% FT

Coach Vince reunited with his "friend" LeBron and LeBron is posting some all around stuff, but the Heat aren't winning enough games, the loss against the Mavs was a surprise, as we know LeBron and coach Vince are so successful together, but the Mavs thought different. Coach Vince can't play as much games as he had in previous seasons and said: "This is my last season" well I salute to Vince for doing a terrific job here in ISBA and I hope he picks up his usual activity because that also puts LeBron this low for a player of his potential and if the Heat win as Hrvoje predicted in his #worldwidefamous preview than LeBron goes up for sure.
Standings: C
Big Performances: B+
Clutch Matters: B-
#FrozenOne
#WannaBeClutch
#LeChokeLePussy
#SkipBaylessHatesMe
#WhyEveryoneHatesMe:'(
#life
#VinceWeLoveYou
#LeBronWeHateYou
#life2.0

Honorable Mention and up and coming for the MVP list are:
Blake Griffin, Andrew Bynum, Monta Ellis, Kevin Garnett, Tony Parker.

That's it for now, hope y'all enjoyed it and read it all, till next Friday, see ya.

Last edited by Ante on Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 1   MVP #watchlist Week 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:28 pm

Great stuff, really detailed and I would say precise IMO.
Another intriguing part of the OA experience.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 1   MVP #watchlist Week 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 7:59 pm

#selfpatonthebackftw
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 1   MVP #watchlist Week 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:07 pm

#CraxRecentPositivity < #life
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 1   MVP #watchlist Week 1 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11, 2012 8:12 pm

Goldielox wrote:
#selfpatonthebackftw

yeah I thought things like this were supposed to be unbiased in their words... lol... good read though
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 1   MVP #watchlist Week 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 3:42 am

Really good stuff Ante. #proud

Dirk winning player of the month in the West ftw...
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 1   MVP #watchlist Week 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 4:14 am

good stuff

I say I auto win for having 2 players as MVP candidates
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 1   MVP #watchlist Week 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 6:19 am

Thanks guys, appreciate the support...

Dirk won, that's ok, but HEDO?! WTF 2K...

I somehow forgot to put Dirk hashtags, my bad

accidental4real...Updated Cool Cool ...
Back to top Go down
Jonathan

Jonathan

PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 1   MVP #watchlist Week 1 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 12, 2012 10:45 am

WHERE THE FUCK IS CHUCK HAYES. Most VALUABLE Player. Everyone wants Hayes making his value sky high.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MVP #watchlist Week 1   MVP #watchlist Week 1 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

MVP #watchlist Week 1
Page 1 of 1