ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA The Revamp discussion

Go down 
+12
Leroy
NYKIA31
Simon
Vince
Luka
Ante
Bryan
mulac
El-Divin-Codin
Paul
Goldielox
Bounce
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 1:57 pm

Yes he is...

That was good trade...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:13 pm

he traded away every one I traded him so idk
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:54 pm

I'll take Miami Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 2:55 pm

Paul wrote:
he traded away every one I traded him so idk

I still have Kapono
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:08 pm

I guess you wont win the GMoty award with them. Wink
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:12 pm

Ante to LAC, Paul to LAL, Bryan to MAVS. This is final, I said so.

Mad
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:13 pm

• 58 games
  • 8 mins
  • I guess hum-hum trade veto...
  • allowed 5 players max off of roster to trade
  • players have to stay at least one OA month on the team traded before involving in another trade
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:17 pm

start date? when old OA goes to playoffs or sooner?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:21 pm

Yeah, I'll take Mavs unless Simon really wants them. Otherwise I'll take Orlando.

Start date: When it goes to playoffs IMO. So basically this weekend. I'm still focused on finishing with Toronto and Steve Nash.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:30 pm

I agree with Bryan...

As you say so Hrvoje...
LAC vs LAL = epic
MIA vs DAL = epic

I love the last rule brah...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:40 pm

Cant wait to overpay Greg Oden. Hope Camby would last additional season. Such a great bloke.

Bryan to retire Nash and then move on to Jason Kidd's last season. Epic.

Battle: LA. This time without alien invaders.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:46 pm

I'll take the MEMPHIS GRIZZLIES.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:47 pm

game simon?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:50 pm

Bounce wrote:
Cant wait to overpay Greg Oden. Hope Camby would last additional season. Such a great bloke.

Agreed about Kidd. It will be magical. I don't need a flashy PG to have fun on this game.

I'm glad Ante is taking a good team this time. No more excuses and he's going to restore order a bit.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 3:50 pm

sorry Dex, I'm at work.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:05 pm

Bryan wrote:

Agreed about Kidd. It will be magical. I don't need a flashy PG to have fun on this game.

I don't need any kind of PG Wink

Quote :
Vince: Miami
Paul: LA Lakers
Dr.TryHard: LA Clippers
Bryan: Dallas
Goldie: Philly
Justin:
Bounce: Portland
KIA:
Luka:
Codin: Brooklyn
KJ:
Simon: Memphis
Mulac:
Leroy: Oklahoma City
Kong:
Steelersack:
Reese:
Jeebs:
Pacers32:
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:12 pm

Can we wait til next week to start this damn thing? Let's at least wait to finish the playoffs. Cause people will drop the first reboot as soon as new rererereboot starts
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:18 pm

I'm not starting till the roster update, it's mid January and the ratings are still the same as they were at the release, they put 1st rounders in and thats it, feking pathetic service
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:40 pm

Bryan wrote:
Bounce wrote:

I'm glad Ante is taking a good team this time. No more excuses and he's going to restore order a bit.
Damn right I will, anyways battle LA is a good movie, @Paul its the same IMO bcuz 4-5 teams are in the playoffs anyways, wtf roster update, wait till March then...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:51 pm

This game can go fuck itself.

I'd rather join the Clippers front office and make roster moves for Ante than play this piece of shit for another day.

#feelinlikehrvoje
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:57 pm

Yesterday me, now you, fuck it we all got each other lol u still 8th locked 4 playoffs, #rerebootFTW
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 5:59 pm

so you too feel #proud after Duhon went 8p+6a+4s+2r ?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:02 pm

I'm just tired of it. I might go back to playing BF3 and COD exclusively again.

First game of day I'm leading CPU Heat by 8 in the 3rd quarter and then suddenly the Heat can't and won't be stopped. 48 points in the 2nd half, 32 PIP, drawing fouls, Nash gets stripped twice by Mario fucking Chalmers, etc.

Second game of day against Orlando. I'm leading by 20+ with 5 minutes left and we get a DC. The 2nd time me and Orlando have had this happen this season so apparently we can't play each other. I'm sure that will end up a sim Loss somehow.

#fuckthis
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:06 pm

Ante wrote:
Bryan wrote:
Bounce wrote:

Damn right I will, anyways battle LA is a good movie, @Paul its the same IMO bcuz 4-5 teams are in the playoffs anyways, wtf roster update, wait till March then...

you'll have to wait, i know it sucks not being able to piss on corpses all the time, but I'm not playing with Nocioni rated higher then 2 of the starters and all rookies rated like all stars
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 6:08 pm

You still have the last game W. Dont worry I have to play all your opponents, I'll just enter the #ChrisDuhonMVPmode
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA The Revamp discussion
Page 2 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next