ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'

Go down 
+6
Paul
HotBodilyFluids
Goldielox
Leroy
Bryan
Ante
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40
AuthorMessage
Leroy

Leroy

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:39 pm

Sounds like there woulda been more wins if I played imo
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:47 pm

^Yes, your talents would make this team better. You, Ante, and Crax in the backcourt would make a nice combo. Hrvoje with a scoring post and me in a Kendrick Perkins role.

I fully understand your criticism, Hrvoje. And you were right. I was just confused by the 2nd half hate but now that makes sense. I didn't do it the rest of the other games. I was giving full effort.

The criticism hurt especially hard coming from you IMO.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:50 pm

Wait are you guys playing the CPU? Cause if so then that's insanely pointless & i'll demand PG/iso player role
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:53 pm

Yeah, we were playing CPU. It won't work playing public games online. Someone will get disconnected, guaranteed.

It's a nice change of pace once in awhile. Playing on the same team, having your own role, etc.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 11:57 pm

Isn't it the same shit as always though? You go up early and Cpu refuses to let you win. Should use Miami imo. It would fit everyone
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:01 am

I suggested Miami but people (Ante) hates Miami too much to use them lol

We used a variety of teams. GSW, Pacers, Bulls, Blazers.

We got up early in one game and then CPU wouldn't miss but otherwise it was OK. It would obviously be a million times better to play in public team ups but 2k won't let us have that much fun.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:05 am

lol @ using the bulls. I see ante complains about Miami & gets his way with chicago

Playing the CPU irritates me, id get kicked off this team for hogging (I'm not passing vs mind reading CPU)
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:56 am

Bryan wrote:
Crax did an underrated job @ PG. Ante has completely lost his marbles on this game. He use to be like 85 overall...now he's about 76. No idea what happened to him.

Can you at least have some faith in me?

I hate to play the cpu, I hate it, I can't fucking stand it, Okur blocking layups like Ibaka? WTF, and then I lost something, seriously...You're making me mad4real...Dexter had like 5-15 I had 6-18 and you dare to say he was better...For guards you just gotta shoot or run plays, but we can't really run em if we don't know em...The game sucks vs cpu...Pro SIM is fine...

If we played those games on PRO SIM I would've played a lot better because I play my player on PRO SIM...

What's the point of playing with Miami vs Pistons?! This ain't no fun vs cpu...

I'll play because I love you guys, but damn Bryan I play on ball defense correctly at least...I just have to adjust from playing vs cpu on all star...Just like Hrvoje said, play MAN TO MAN D, this ain't crews...

Just like Leroy said, playing vs cpu on this game is pointless and sucks to play guard positions because they read the passes like fucking deion sanders...We should try public games, but w/e...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:14 am

Bryan, just don't put pressure on me after 2 games and judge me from one game, my game is based on speed and pick and rolls and iso's and vs cpu these things are hard to do, in 2K11 I would just blow by with Rose on any defender, like I should now, but no, speed is irrelevant especially vs cpu, so that's why we need plays and we need to have better spacing, this is no team up so you can run around and fuck up your opponent, basic pick and roll post up or 2 staggered screens, no running left and right, we MUST play smart to even win vs cpu, vs humans would be easy IMO, I just gotta learn shots from pg which I'll use it depends on the team which we will use,
Celtics is the most balanced IMO, I can dish with Rondo, Dex can shoot it with Ray, Leroy and Luka could be Pierce and KG Hrvoje and you can be Bass and JO with really nice shots, we should use em all the time and run plays, we should know the plays and play cpu and public games with em IMO...

Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:35 am

We played 3 pro sim games = the worst experience ever. They don't miss ( neither do we), contesting shots doesn't exist, and defense is optional. That shit sucks.

#GoHeat
#BoshSpice
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:57 am

Ok then...

Heat vs Pistons = no fun...

76ers vs Grizzlies is some fun at least...

We should pick a team...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:01 am

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 80486644

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 69315423

Atlanta sounds fun - Teague - TMac - Joe J - JSmith - Horford
and Hinrich/Stack/Marvin/Zaza & IVAN JOHNSON on the bench.

Or Memphis: Conley - Mayo - ThatsSoRudyGay - Randolph - Gasol

I don't think Zach and Horford are injured with the latest update, it seemed like they removed injuries for some reason.

Kinda an all around team without bad positions.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:40 am

Ante wrote:
Bryan, just don't put pressure on me after 2 games and judge me from one game, my game is based on speed and pick and rolls and iso's and vs cpu these things are hard to do, in 2K11 I would just blow by with Rose on any defender, like I should now, but no, speed is irrelevant especially vs cpu, so that's why we need plays and we need to have better spacing, this is no team up so you can run around and fuck up your opponent, basic pick and roll post up or 2 staggered screens, no running left and right, we MUST play smart to even win vs cpu, vs humans would be easy IMO, I just gotta learn shots from pg which I'll use it depends on the team which we will use,
Celtics is the most balanced IMO, I can dish with Rondo, Dex can shoot it with Ray, Leroy and Luka could be Pierce and KG Hrvoje and you can be Bass and JO with really nice shots, we should use em all the time and run plays, we should know the plays and play cpu and public games with em IMO...

It's not about giving up on you. I think we ca all agree you're the best PG option we have. It just seems to me that you aren't the same player on 2k anymore. Not in lg/OA gms and not on this. Maybe in your advanced age you don't play as much 2k or you don't care about it as much. Certainly would be understandable. PG is especially though against the CPU, no doubt. I'll use Boston and be Bass/JO.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:55 am

Boston is lame. Whatever, I'll just play OA...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 12:01 pm

Boston would be OK against the CPU.

Atlanta would be decent. I don't like Memphis on TU. Gasol doesn't play big enough and his release is weird.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:22 pm

I don't play as much 2K for sure, I care, but not like 2 years ago, but 1 bad season doesn't need to be something enormously bad...

-------

https://isbaleague.darkbb.com/viewtopic.forum?t=271
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 40 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'
Page 40 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40