ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'

Go down 
+6
Paul
HotBodilyFluids
Goldielox
Leroy
Bryan
Ante
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:31 pm

I wish Battlefield and MW3 were spread out more. Those are the only two games I'm looking forward to this fall. Obviously there's other games I'll play but those are definitely the big 2.

Are you a FIFA guy now instead of PES?

I'm excited for WWE '12. That's going to be an excellent break from BF3/MW3. That game will take forever to get on gamefly apparently but eventually it will be mine.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 1:33 pm

Ante wrote:
I've read this 3 man chatroom...

Man a lot of smh here, y'all keep smhing and y'all heads will fell off...

Chill brahs...

We are chill. You confuse nerdy video game complaining with real complaining.

Believe me, my problems on COD don't rival the things that occur in my real life. But when it comes to my video game life I'm definitely in a depression. You and Dexter contributed to that btw. You guys were "too busy" to get on and play crews. "Oh, I can't get on until 3ET brah, etc" "I'm too tired man, etc." "I'll see if I can get on, no guarantees, etc." "I can only get on two days this week man, etc"

Now that you both are in your precious leagues you guys are routinely on at 1ET and for a long period of time. Did I mention you guys get on 5-6 days a week, too? I'm tired of people who try to deceive me. If you didn't like playing crews just man up and say it and be real. Don't be a fucking pussy and come up with excuses that are lies. I can't stand that.

/finally got that off my chest/

The more times goes on the more I understand Bounce's frustration with our "friends" in the online community.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:41 pm

PES seems to be the ultimate roster update, I've never seen such small to none improvement in any game series like from PES 2011 to 2012. Or they think that I'll give 85$ for updated transfers and new jerseys. GTFO fucking Japanese twats
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:43 pm

Got damn, shits about to get real after that rant

On a related note, I haven't had any time to get on ps3 for the last 5 days or so and won't most likely won't have time today either

Don't miss 2 bar game at all
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 2:49 pm

Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:07 pm

Bounce wrote:
http://www.operationsports.com/features/1313/a-tale-of-two-release-days/

Quality read, explains the situation perfectly

It's sad how accurate he describes how things are "now" on release day.

Interesting how you're sour on PES. You were a big supporter of them in the past. I have noticed you playing FIFA more in recent months when you sign on.

Leroy, you will come back to the 2 bar game eventually. In a couple weeks imo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 3:25 pm

Fifa was a roster update in between 08 (a huge step from 07), 09 & 10. 11 made a quality step forward and 12 seems like another giant leap.

On other hand PES was the same in 08 and 09. 10 tried to fix the shit but they struggle with outdated engine so the game was ok but after few months you would get tired. 11 was ok, fixed all mayor bugs. And now they anounced 12 and its a funny story:

- I was with 2 friends, 1 of them plays PES daily with me and we are kinda like roommates, and the other would stop by and play as well good amount of time with us. So, we know the game. And I opened a 5 min gameplay video of 12 on YT, and put full screen so they dont see in the title that its pes 12 footage. To cut it short after 3-4 minutes they both went like: "how the hell did they get new jerseys and transfers on pes (2011 they thought)?", when i said it was 12 new footage the initial impression was: "fuck you for teasing us, and fuck the fags that put out the same game as last year"

That was the final blow, fuckPES
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 8:58 pm

PES does look sexy though. I don't blame them for not changing it too much.

Fabulous session of 1.5 bar BO. Connection seem to get a little better as we played. It was horrible early. I played a domination @ Hanoi before you got on and it was EASILY the worst lag I've seen. It was like the opponents were ghosts or something the way they were moving.

COD is so much easier playing with Sir Leroy. It's actually enjoyable.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 10:54 pm

It was alright, other than people voting the shitty maps & having a terrible connection the whole time
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 12:03 am

Does party host have any impact on your connection? Probably not and if it did I'm assuming it would be subtle.

I miss the days when you would drop 40+ every match. Now you're basically a higher class version of me when the lag is bad. I feel sympathy over that.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 3:43 am

Fifa has got the new physics, and I'm definitely buying: NBA 2K12, FIFA 12, BFBC3 and in November AC Revelations...

In the past couple of years I like Fifa more...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6PN78PS_QsM&feature=youtu.be

#ColeWorld

I understand video game frustrations and real life frustrations are different....

First off all I was going out a lot more and my life was going through something in that period of summer so I couldn't play a lot and it was a tough schedule, second of camp started 3 weeks ago and now I go to practice and after practice I come and play a lg game, once in a week I can go out, when there is no practice and that's it, no tough schedule, when we were playing crew, it wasn't tough and I have never ever everrrrrrrrrrr said that I didn't like crew and that I didn't wanted to play with you, I mean c'mon this is the same shit I say when I say, you picking on me because I'm only 17 18yrs old etc...

I come at 4 or 5 ET brah...

I still want to play crews, but Mr.Dexter Arthur is frustrated with em, remember all of the days we couldn't play bcuz he didn't show up? I showed up a lot more and you can't put me in the same basket as his and we mainly quit crews (you, me and Dexy) bcuz he said he was bored with it and frustrated not because of this stuff you wrote, clearly you got it wrong my friend....

Man get real, if you want and he of course, I would play crew tonight, but he won't want it, you know I still love you man and I always did, you really got it wrong....

I really wanted to play crews more, still want too...If you wanna be ignorant like the other fella here fine, be immature....If I did something (I see you frustrated) to ya, give me a second chance?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 6:18 am

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:56 am

Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:51 pm

Ante wrote:

First off all I was going out a lot more and my life was going through something in that period of summer so I couldn't play a lot and it was a tough schedule, second of camp started 3 weeks ago and now I go to practice and after practice I come and play a lg game, once in a week I can go out, when there is no practice and that's it, no tough schedule, when we were playing crew, it wasn't tough and I have never ever everrrrrrrrrrr said that I didn't like crew and that I didn't wanted to play with you, I mean c'mon this is the same shit I say when I say, you picking on me because I'm only 17 18yrs old etc...

I come at 4 or 5 ET brah...

I still want to play crews, but Mr.Dexter Arthur is frustrated with em, remember all of the days we couldn't play bcuz he didn't show up? I showed up a lot more and you can't put me in the same basket as his and we mainly quit crews (you, me and Dexy) bcuz he said he was bored with it and frustrated not because of this stuff you wrote, clearly you got it wrong my friend....

Man get real, if you want and he of course, I would play crew tonight, but he won't want it, you know I still love you man and I always did, you really got it wrong....

I really wanted to play crews more, still want too...If you wanna be ignorant like the other fella here fine, be immature....If I did something (I see you frustrated) to ya, give me a second chance?

Yes, it's very ignorant and immature to call people out on legit issues. How dare me. The fact is you guys BOTH get on a lot more now than you BOTH did before. Dexter especially but you too. You were on slightly more than him but it's awfully convenient that you could never get on until late and now you get on earlier. You come on a lot eariler than 4 or 5 ET lately lol. Come on brah brah, get real. Unless there was a recent 3 hour time change for the country of Croatia you get on a lot earlier than that since you started your league.

I can respect a busy schedule and I certainly didn't expect to play anymore than 3-4 times a week tops but we had a couple weeks in there late when we'd play once a week because you guys were so busy allegedly. Suddenly you guys aren't that busy anymore. So strange, must be luck, etc

Also, "the other fella here" isn't ignorant or immature either. Fact is he makes more sense about this shit than anyone. Maybe we can try crews again on 2k12.

Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 2:56 pm

WWE '12 looks like it's on another level from previous wrestling games. Wow.

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 5:48 pm

I'm not following the conversation, am I being mentioned or it's some other fella? And if so, what have I done now?
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 7:24 pm

hello, i can't believe u guys are arguing over this
as i said, I'm not playing crews anymore till 2k12, the mode is bs atm i can't be bothered with it any longer, oh and i beat Ante in that lg, streak buster
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:11 pm

Yes Hrvoje, you're the other fella that Ante speaks of. Apparently I'm ignorant and immature just like you. Hooray for us.

I'm not trying to argue. I'm simply stating my thoughts. I don't wish to play crews anymore on 2k11 either. I just find it humorous that you guys were so busy and couldn't play crews back in the day but now for the last 3 weeks you both have all the time in the world to play your respective leagues.

Kinda like having an ex girlfriend who says she was saving herself for marriage when you dated her and now you find out she's banging her new boyfriend.

GT5 is pretty decent btw. Very little has changed on that game since I last played it on PS2 but still fun. Perfect game for gamefly IMO. I can't seem to get online with it though. It's not letting me download the latest patch. Need to figure that out.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:15 pm

Goldielox wrote:
hello, i can't believe u guys are arguing over this
as i said, I'm not playing crews anymore till 2k12, the mode is bs atm i can't be bothered with it any longer, oh and i beat Ante in that lg, streak buster
Yep 28 win streak gone, just like that...Fair and square...

You did nothing Bounce, exactly nothing...

Dexter is right...

Bryan...Calm down, I don't know what to say, I come at 10 pm CRO time...

It's just the time change, people change like the seasons I guess...I don't know the reason...

I guess this hit you hard...I guess you change, we will play in 2K12 for sure, but please don't be mad, remember I've never ever ignored you and I will always have fun playing with you every game, so if you still are mad at me and Dexy then fine, you have the right for your opinion, I'll still like you no matter what...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:26 pm

Adorable to be called ignorant and immature. Could care less, but, Bryan you and your fella, keep me out of your ridiculous arguments.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 16, 2011 8:34 pm

I'm not mad. If I was mad I'd just delete you both from my friend list and move on. I don't think you guys were straight with me, that's all. I still like you and Dexter.

I'm sorry Bounce. I never meant for you to get in the middle of this conversation (not an argument) He brought you into it, not me. I respect you.

Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 1:35 am

Wwe 12 looks fuckin amazing... Aside from the bs looking comeback thing and commentary still sounding like ass, I'll pick it up
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 2:33 am

I miss when it was only JR and Jerry Lawler doing the commentary.

Seriously, that game looks incredible. What I also find incredible is FIFA 11 is listed as "very low" availability on gamefly. That's shocking to me. What's in your Q right now Leroy? I haven't decided on which game I'm getting next. Maybe GTA Episodes from Liberty City since I haven't played them yet. I'm enjoying GT5 for now besides the fact it took me an hour to download the patch. I'm too scared to go online yet. Plus I don't have a good enough car at the moment to be competitive.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 3:00 am

I want those too. I got uncharted 3 only atm. Not like I'm getting anything other than madden for the Next year or so lol (depending if it's at least ok)

Mw3 will be impossible to get, so I'll prob buy it
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 17, 2011 4:04 am

Yeah, I'm hoping to only buy MW3 and BF3 this year. No reason to buy 2k12. That's perfect for gamefly. 2k12 is to me what Madden is to you imo

Wish you had got on BO tonight. Played against some scrub ass mofos for once. You could have dropped 60 IMO. I got a blackbird in one match (radiation) within 90 seconds. That says it all. I also exchanged a PSN msg with Felix. Productive night.

Was also camping my ass off in a few TDM's for the fuck of it. I enjoy epic camping somewhere and then watching it in theater mode how they guys rush back for the revenge kill.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 21 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'
Page 21 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 30 ... 40  Next