ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'

Go down 
+6
Paul
HotBodilyFluids
Goldielox
Leroy
Bryan
Ante
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Leroy

Leroy

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 1:06 pm

Smfh I can't stand the retarded people who just run in and die contstantly. my connection is shitty enough, I don't wanna deal with enemy blackbirds and shit. I swear every game so far, I feel like I do shitty until I see my teams score. I go like 32 - 20 but the next closest guy is like 5 - 42. I need you Bryan imo
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 28, 2011 2:49 pm

I'll be online in 20 mins...

Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:34 am

Leroy wrote:
Smfh I can't stand the retarded people who just run in and die contstantly. my connection is shitty enough, I don't wanna deal with enemy blackbirds and shit. I swear every game so far, I feel like I do shitty until I see my teams score. I go like 32 - 20 but the next closest guy is like 5 - 42. I need you Bryan imo

Garbage ass teammates ftl.

I only do mercenary game modes when I'm alone. You should try those instead of regular domination when playing alone. You will dominate and the teams are more balanced since nobody is with a team.

I need you too brah

smh @ the last two crew games we played Tuesday. I hate when guys don't play basketball and they just spam their myplayers. Grow a pair.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 4:36 am

^^

Agree...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 6:14 am

Leroy, when it's just us two I think we should try mercenary moshpit. All one of us has to do is join the other in session and most of the time they will keep putting us together in matches. At least that way we don't have to deal with all the parties and stuff in the regular game modes. You'll encounter a few other 2 ppl parties in mercenary moshpit but we can certainly handle that. It's worth trying IMO.

We won't get domination every time but that's ok. Headquarters is just as good or better and you get that a lot. Demo is decent, you get that a lot too.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 8:48 am

http://community.2ksports.com/community/crews/game.cfm?g=4534008&t=4112

^this was a good performance for us. We had a bad 3rd quarter but otherwise we played well.

Some solid individual stat lines for us

Me: 16 pts 9 rebs 4 ast
Dexter: 25 pts 4 rebs 2 ast 2 blks
Ante: 14 pts 8 asts 5 rebs

Games like that are what keep me coming back for more. They make you get through the BS games you encounter. We also had a good game with Justin that we got screwed out of late.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:42 am

CP3 was efficient, don't change to Rose (I got a little bored with Rose, when I fell to play with him again, I'll tell you, just please put CP3 I'm so into playing with CP3, his FG% is great), I was really enjoying CP3 and you like DWest IMO, you fell in love with his picks and running the court like a beast and his post moves...

Tonight we play, but remember, I have a important tournament tomorrow, 40 teams playing, our 6'10 guy is back, we going all the way baby!!
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 9:44 am

And record tonight, you haven't done it in a while...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:28 am

I haven't recorded in awhile because I've been so busy with school but after tomorrow I have a brief break from school so I will record today. Probably won't be able to upload it to youtube until Friday but that's alright.

I will change it back to NOLA. I enjoy using David West. He's a better rebounder than his ratings indicate. I got a lot of offensive boards with him yesterday. More than with Boozer. I think I'm rushing his mid range jumper a bit so I'll hold it longer today. Only problem is when I use Sue Bird it kicks Landry off the roster. He's a really good backup too.

You being gone tomorrow is perfect because I'm taking a final exam in the afternoon anyway. 90 minute math test FTL.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 2:43 pm

LOL 90 minute test....I'll come at 3:20 ET, it's that ok?
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 29, 2011 11:25 pm

Bryan, do you have the first map pack? My ps3 came with blackops and the maps
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:49 am

Leroy wrote:

I have the default maps only but I can get the first one if you want.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:32 am

We in quarter finals Bryan, if you wanna know, I'm on the break, it's cloudy, no sun, yey, I'mma about to eat and head to play the 1/4, 1/2 and finals hopefully!!
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 7:57 am

no sun...you're lucky. Quarterfinals is nice but you guys need to make the finals.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:55 am

Yeah, off to the court, wish me luck, we playing a really tough team in 1/4 finals...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:56 pm

I'm genuinely sorry about quitting but I can't deal with that shit anymore. Why 2k won't step up and put more restrictions on crews to improve them is beyond me. I really don't get it. I felt like we would win that game but I still had to bail.

I'm tired of playing unbalanced, shitty "basketball" online. Are crews better than Live Run? Yes. Do both leave a lot to be desired? Yes.

Fuck 2k and fuck the trolls who take advantage.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:57 pm

We won anyways, me 10 ast, Dex 9 threes,

33 PTS, AWE to the king...CP3 pass 99 FTW...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 5:59 pm

I knew you guys would win. That guy was bound to get cold. He was hitting some stupid shots in the 2nd. After they made West blow two uncontested layups I couldn't take it anymore.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:02 pm

Arthur with 9 threes I see.

The CP3 experiment is about over btw. It was cute for awhile but Paul is so weak physically that he stands no chance against the MPs. I don't think it's an Ante problem, I really think it's just CP3 outmatched.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 6:03 pm

this win is dedicated to bryan, also that "switch hands shoulders above the rim " layup on dwight is dedicated to bryan as well
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 8:28 pm

Bryan wrote:
Leroy wrote:

I have the default maps only but I can get the first one if you want.
don't so it unless you wanna look at something new. Maps are meh
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 30, 2011 11:50 pm

Okay I'm finally back doing good with shitty weapons and teammates
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 8:39 am

I'll get the first strike map pack. I have PSN card laying around anyway.

I watched a nice free for all on theater you had at hanoi (sp)

You had the drop shot going nicely with the 74u.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 12:49 pm

Dropshots always goes well lol, shoulda seen the domination on Hanoi. Sam turret gets me killed A LOT, but it actually killed me there. "mistakes were made" smh
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 01, 2011 1:19 pm

I'm starting to think sam turret is a garbage kill streak on domination. I think it's great for TDM but domination has a faster pace I get tired of waiting for the shits to drop from the sky and plus some jackass knifes it within 40 seconds usually anyway. Only problem is counter UAV is worthless on domo so for scrubs like me who usually run 3-6 kill streaks our choices are limited.

Are we playing crew today DD? If so, I'll record. I'm so disgruntled that will be something to keep my interest.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'   Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts' - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Donuts aka Dunkin Donuts'
Page 4 of 40Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next