ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?

Go down 
+2
Ante
Sukan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Dunkin'
Donuts
Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap60%Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Doughnuts
Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_vote_lcap40%Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage

Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 5:36 pm

Live 10 <3

i think the revival has started.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:04 pm

it absolutely has....It appears our squad was removed or someone deleted it. I tried to access it and it said I wasn't in a squad and neither were any of my friends.

I look forward to returning. Nothing better than chasing Mike Miller around the three point line and watching him drain a three right over you. Or cherry picks.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:18 pm

I swear to God I havent deleted the squad. Maybe it was deleted due to inactivity or sth like that. If you check the seasonal leaderboards there are teams with 150+ games played in that "seasonal period" (what was it 2 weeks or so?)

April and May are really tough on me, I have to catchup everything I missed since October school-wise. I cant really promise when Im gonna play, but I could make a cameo around Easter next weekend, at least something, if not anything on more regular basis.
Also I think that I will have to make a new psn, have to buy live code and this one doesnt seem reliable, it looks like it has reached a limit of different users/consoles. (Again a new psn, its been a while lolsmh)
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 8:33 pm

bounce i brought my live preowned with no code and it is still updated with the roster
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:49 am

Well it doesnt work for me. I tried to delete all save files and still AI is a Grizzlie.

I might be able to play tomorrow and during the weekend. Is that too soon or we could be at least 3-4 strong? Justin? Bryan? Dexy? Anyone else? Leroy? or maybe Sniper?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 9:36 am

Anyone else

Rolling Eyes

I love how you ignore me lovely...

I won't play anyways (don't have the game etc.), but at least some respect brah...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 10:00 am

Why would i mention you if you dont have the game and have that mentioned a dozen times before?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 1:50 pm

Did I mentioned that? If I did my bad, but
I think I didn't, ok then nvm, have fun y'all, I'll cheer at least for Ray Ray and Dirk reuniting again oh
and Iggy too Laughing ...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 2:11 pm

Im not sure if its written somewhere here or just mentioned on chat (if I wasnt on my phone I would probably check the post history), but I remember something about selling bfbc and live to get money for something else (2k11 i think)
Thats why I havent mention you by name. Anyone else was a question if bryan primarly knows, well, anyone else with the game, or a random bdl, flya, felix comeback.
If you would get the game back (during the summer, or whenever, it cant be that expensive atm, its old as crax) then you would be welcomed with hugs and kisses
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 3:05 pm

cheers I love you cheers I love you

Old as Crax, damnnn...

During the summer I'll work so I'll probably have money, before my trip to Greece...

Although y'all know I suck at Live, so I'll just take the role of a bench warmer/role player...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:07 pm

i like how you slip in there how you're taking a trip to Greece.

Attention whore.

I was looking at some of the old DD chats that I haven't deleted. Some great memories. It's especially great when you see BounceWithMe has signed out of the chat, and then 7 minutes later he signs back in. Brings a smile to my face.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 5:27 pm

So, the chance of playing from tomorrow to sunday?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 14, 2011 8:04 pm

Sunday is probably my best bet.

I have no idea what time Felix gets on. Lately it seems like he gets on late evening ET.

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 1:41 am

@Bryan

LOL I wanted to hear the attention whore thign hehe...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 15, 2011 11:02 am

if its just sunday then i wont bother showing up this weekend at all, i hoped for at least 2-3 days
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:00 am

probably a good idea IMO. When/if DD gets back in the swing we won't have to plan anything. It will happen naturally.

No rush anyway. I'll be more than willing to play anytime in the future.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 4:00 am

I'll cheer for y'all...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 8:30 am

Bryan wrote:
probably a good idea IMO. When/if DD gets back in the swing we won't have to plan anything. It will happen naturally.

No rush anyway. I'll be more than willing to play anytime in the future.
Yeah, that's what I thought, too. We can play here and there, and anyways I still think that the real D'D glory will shine during the summer. Now that there's no Summer League in Vegas, people will need something else to concentrate on, and I think we have a fair shot against the WNBA.

Also: "Bring Back Crax!" "We Want Crax!"
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:37 pm

I definitely think we can compete with the WNBA in the ratings game. If ESPN2 put us on at 6PM for two hours of DD and all the drama that goes with it, we would have more viewers IMO. Not only is the game action epic but the chat between games would captivate people. The Vegas summer league thing is a legit bummer for me. I love that event. I'm also sad for Ante since he was likely going to compete this summer for someone.

Unless the Seattle Storm is on. We can't compete with Swim Cash, Lauren Jackson, Sue Bird, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:40 pm

I seriously doubt half of the NBA can compete with them
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:41 pm

DRose FTW huh Hrvoje?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:42 pm

well its playoff time, time to represent your team, and kukoc forced me to accept bulls as my team from young age on...

even though i fancy deng, he's ugly as hell as avatar

Last edited by Bounce on Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:44 pm

LMAO, yeah I like the Bulls too,
but NOLA and Celtics are my fav...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:46 pm

They will start in 15 mins, I'm gonna watch it...

Also, I'm really sad of what the injury of Andrija Bogut did to him this season, he was a 12 11 guy, but he was definitely not the same like in 2009/2010,

also, Cedevita is losing big time against Unics, smh...

But still Aco is the man, giving them a chance in the final four is amazing work...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 16, 2011 12:52 pm

<- I took this avatar over this one
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img228/2194/derrickrosemug.png

and just for the lol's:

Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 Unled2gp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next