ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?

Go down 
+2
Ante
Sukan
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Dunkin'
Donuts
Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap60%Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 60% [ 3 ]
Doughnuts
Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_vote_lcap40%Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 40% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 5

AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 20, 2011 9:42 pm

Nope...Nibblesfly forever.

Your heart was appreciated. I felt like Savannah when I saw it.

Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 Vuqyxiwe
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 3:48 am

Bryan wrote:
I always message Crax. Too good of a bloke. We were bad mouthing Ante's league the other day. It was nice.

Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 21, 2011 9:14 am

Bryan wrote:
Nope...Nibblesfly forever.

Your heart was appreciated. I felt like Savannah when I saw it.

Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 Vuqyxiwe
Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 Savannahjohndearjohnmov
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 5:57 pm

In the words of Leroy....

I lol'd

Such passion from Savannah.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 22, 2011 7:15 pm

I find it sad that I found a great photo to photo response and now realise that poor little Savannah read the letter, QUICKLY CHANGED HER SWEATER and then hugged the shit out of Channing Tatum... If only she kept her sweater this would've been my greatest post quote ever.

I seriously regret that 2k11 doesn't have any online mode/teamplay/server quality, now that I got the double internet speed in comp. what I used to have on D'D ALR or in the fallen league. Stupid cunts. Indeed. Mate.
It would feel like I'm across the street from Bryan's Penthouse somewhere in NT area... Again, bunch of homosexual pricks led by that faggot Mike Gangbangwang...

/rant over

I'll probably watch Dear John in next few days again. Blu Ray copy FTW.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:08 pm

Played Live 10 today, teamup. That mode is still packed with people. Of course the main factor is to get the PG role so you dont have to live with a Pass never PG.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:11 pm

I see you aren't interested in reviving Makes Scentz, ISBA, NBA 4 PS3...

Still Live10 is a decent game I agree...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:15 pm

what reviving?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:17 pm

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:25 pm

I dont want to play in a random online league and judging by the activity here there wont be much beside playing games and after all games vs bryan and craxtype of guy and none vs random halloffamer and f-m-r-sth type of guy, the season will be simmed to playoffs like everysingleone before.
noone here, nothing other than games, not finishing = im not interested
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:30 pm

Well we believe we can do it like in season 1 and like in Make Scentz in 2K10, it all depends on Kenrick then, if he wants to play, if he's active, it's a different story, we go as he goes IMO...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:33 pm

i fail to see why is he so special, thats just nonsense, he has no power to make anyone play or be active, thats just delusional talk we need jeebs, we need dalai lama ... bs
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:39 pm

We will see...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 3:47 pm

Bounce wrote:
I'll probably watch Dear John in next few days again. Blu Ray copy FTW.
And I did. I love you
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:27 pm

Bounce wrote:
I dont want to play in a random online league and judging by the activity here there wont be much beside playing games and after all games vs bryan and craxtype of guy and none vs random halloffamer and f-m-r-sth type of guy, the season will be simmed to playoffs like everysingleone before.
noone here, nothing other than games, not finishing = im not interested

The activity around here is dead because we haven't played a league in a couple months. Naturally that would happen. It's not like we're strangers anyway. I know exactly what you mean by your point because it's boring to play people you don't know or never post on a forum. It feels like playing a ranked game.

The simming to playoffs thing is a legit thing. We should only have 15-20 games max in the season. Having a long regular season is pointless when the playoffs include most of the coaches anyway.

You should come back IMO. What do you have to lose? The family can be together again.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:35 pm

what do i have to lose? well if there's no forum activity, no reels, no participation from all sides, if we sim to playoffs, then i dont care how good the games are, every single one could be a 5ot thriller when the feel is the same as ranked online.

games itself are on bottom of my "what do i want in a league" list. and knowing that all above mentioned things occured multiple time i dont want an "we need jeebs" argument. just like we needed stan or centz before? i saw how that played out well ...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 6:48 pm

Ehh you got a point, but the activity is actually good and people are coming it's not like we suffered a tsunami...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 7:01 pm

the forum.gameplay.hr is now forum.nextlevel.hr thats the new magazine...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 9:43 pm

I get what Bounce is saying. The games are a small part of the league experience.

I don't think you'll be disappointed. At least overly disappointed. Wink

People genuinely seem as motivated as I can remember in a long time. I feel like we can have two really successful seasons. We still need to decide on some things as a league but our hearts are in the right place for success.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 8:31 am

That Capture the flag was nice. Haven't played BO in a long while and already went 17-4 in game 1. Only I have lost my strategic touch, I don't go for the flags (had like 1 capture in 4-5 matches), I tend to camp around our/their flag and just shoot down everyone who approaches. Esp on that snow map I tried running and went 1-10 in first round, and then later went back to camp in the corner of that main building = came to around .500.

Thank you Bryan for playing with me I love you
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:29 pm

I'm not very good at capture the flag. I tend to play defense like you but I'll be more aggressive next time capturing I think. It's a good game mode for just two people though IMO. Not a lot of clans take over capture the flag so the teams are typically even.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 6:38 am

I realized that I don't have updated rosters on Live because I have no redeem code, what if I buy that code from PSStore would I get Blake Griffin and Wall and all other 2011 season players?
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:21 am

i think live started automactically updating the roster after they canceled elite
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 7:43 am

yeah... I didn't have the code in first place when i got Live 10, so in my game AI is still in Memphis, etc... the default Live 10 rosters, and it doesn't let me download any rosters and the game doesn't automatically look for updates... I guess I'll have to get the code for 9.95
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 13, 2011 3:18 pm

I played Live 10 last night. They added some bells and whistles since the last time i played. The starting lineups were improved, rosters were completely accurate, etc.

I was impressed. I was trying to re-learn some releases. Finally figured out Ray Allen's again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?   Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts? - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dunkin' Doughnuts or Dunkin' Donuts?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next