ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2

Go down 
+7
Steve Nash's Son..
Simon
Vince
Paul
Leroy
Bryan
Sukan
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Vince

Vince

LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:45 pm

Hrvoje wrote:
V1NC323 wrote:
Hrvoje, I want your spot. Who do you want from the Celtics? I'm willing to give you Nate, Pierce, Allen, Uno Uno, Perkins, Wafer, or Daniels.
I would like to know do I keep the Pacers when we change spots? Or someone else then above me gets the dibbs on Pacers?
Who is Uno Uno? And what about JO'neal, I heard his heart is still in Indiana...

I don't think anyone else picked the Pacers besides you and I, so you'll most likely keep them lol...

I wanted to keep Jermaine...so I can have O'Neal twin towers on the floor. I didn't think you would really need him lol. But I'll consider.

P.S. Uno Uno is Big Baby Davis.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:51 pm

I see Uno Uno or 11.

I basically need a PF/C, because there are 2 PG's and 8 SG/SF's, but only Hansbrough and Hibbert of all big men. And Josh McRoberts, If you want you can get him or Posey to return where he won a title, I wouldn't mind that.

Taking Pierce or Allen would cripple your team, so I don't want to do that.

Also the inbound steal was totally random, I occasionally try to intercept the inbound/first pass with a big guy, just to prevent the fastbreak, and this was the first time ever I've done that succesfully.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:55 pm

Lets go...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 4:57 pm

Can't still waiting for PC to be not used to have no lag...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:02 pm

Hrvoje wrote:
I see Uno Uno or 11.

I basically need a PF/C, because there are 2 PG's and 8 SG/SF's, but only Hansbrough and Hibbert of all big men. And Josh McRoberts, If you want you can get him or Posey to return where he won a title, I wouldn't mind that.

Taking Pierce or Allen would cripple your team, so I don't want to do that.

Also the inbound steal was totally random, I occasionally try to intercept the inbound/first pass with a big guy, just to prevent the fastbreak, and this was the first time ever I've done that succesfully.

It's fine, that was the first time I saw you do that randomly lol. I didn't wanna get lamed in the 2nd round anyways. GL with that.

I'll give you 2 bigs. Harangody is decent in Pick and Rolls..trust me and just in case you got a bench warming backup. Then you want Davis right? I guess I'll take Posey and a bum you don't like.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:06 pm

Nah, I would give up on Posey for J.O' but not interested in any other big guy
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:08 pm

Oohh ohh yeah JO is still being considered to be given up
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Ok, let me know when you make the decision...
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 5:15 pm

I've never used the bulls, this should be comedic.
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 6:38 pm

Steve Nash's Son.. wrote:
I've never used the bulls, this should be comedic.
bulls are cheese lol
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 7:15 pm

Bulls miss Tyrus, Brad, Salmons & Kirk more than they welcome the new guys
2k9/10 Bulls >2k11 Bulls
Thats why I didnt apply for them...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:00 pm

Bulls would be a fun team to use on 2k11. Just iso with Rose all game. Pretty easy. Teams with great PG's are better than Miami on this game. Who cares about the Heat when you have a stiff at PG. That's a big neutralizer in this game.
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:02 pm

I wonder how good boozer is in this game..(or not good)
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:05 pm

Boozer got traded in this league every time someone had the Jazz in the past. I never understood why but whatever. I guess a guy who gets 10 and 12 in lg games is garbage to people.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:06 pm

Steve Nash's Son.. wrote:
I wonder how good boozer is in this game..(or not good)

Free throw is still difficult. Easier jumpshot.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 8:27 pm

Boozer used to be Elton Brand with better rating, now he's finally usable in 2k11, but the fact that he teamsup with Noah is again pulling him down. Noah is worse than my 44 rated MP, and unless you throw him few alleys or he gets some off reb, he's gonna be scoreless.
Also Brewer is a downgrade to last years Kirk Hinrich, and he probably cant hit anything and you'll have to play Korver to have anyone able to shoot after Rose forces doubles cos of isos.
Deng is better than last year and isnt a pure mid shooter, now he can dunk and hit 3s.
Gibson is poor mans backup, Brad Miller is still his daddy.
Watson is pg backup and wont play much.
Johnson is decent.
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 10:01 pm

Hrvoje wrote:
Boozer used to be Elton Brand with better rating, now he's finally usable in 2k11, but the fact that he teamsup with Noah is again pulling him down. Noah is worse than my 44 rated MP, and unless you throw him few alleys or he gets some off reb, he's gonna be scoreless.
Also Brewer is a downgrade to last years Kirk Hinrich, and he probably cant hit anything and you'll have to play Korver to have anyone able to shoot after Rose forces doubles cos of isos.
Deng is better than last year and isnt a pure mid shooter, now he can dunk and hit 3s.
Gibson is poor mans backup, Brad Miller is still his daddy.
Watson is pg backup and wont play much.
Johnson is decent.
Thanks for the rundown.
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 07, 2010 11:42 pm

Vince, I will trade you my pick to move down. I still have the Thunder, but acquire someone else in return... what you got?
Back to top Go down
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 12:12 am

who do you want is the real question...jk

Robinson, Allen, Pierce, Wafer, Daniels, Davis and bench warmers are all available, but it really depends.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:34 pm

When are we going to create season 2 so people can join? I'm getting excited to play.
Back to top Go down
Simon

Simon

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:43 pm

Bryan wrote:
When are we going to create season 2 so people can join? I'm getting excited to play.

Same here.. Basketball
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:57 pm

Bryan wrote:

Well we don't really know if the picks are final yet
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 3:59 pm

V1NC323 wrote:
Bryan wrote:

So, you willing to trade someone for 3rd pick?
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:03 pm

You guys will have had over 3 days to "negotiate" your picks. As someone wise once told me:

"Shit or get off the pot"
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 08, 2010 4:15 pm

Hrvoje wrote:
V1NC323 wrote:
Bryan wrote:

So, you willing to trade someone for 3rd pick?

I'm actually waiting on Sukan to tell me who he wants.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2   LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2 - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

LOTTERY FOR SEASON 2
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next