ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Season 2 Teams List

Go down 
+4
Ante
Vince
jeebs9
Sukan
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

Season 2 Teams List Empty
PostSubject: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 10:40 am

Starbury
Goldielox
Vince
Ante
Jeebs
Hrvoje
Paul
Mike
Al
Simon

have all handed in their lists thus far
Back to top Go down
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:08 pm

Anyone remember sportyguyfl31? I would like to join again. He was sim active in one of our Make Scentz leagues. He used the Clippers.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:11 pm

Actually I don't remember him lol. I'm ok with having a new active member. I don't know about the rest...
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 12:41 pm

I forgot what season He played in...It might have been towards the last 2-3 seasons.
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:07 pm

lol sportguyfly < datfreshboi LOL
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:11 pm

Kinda unrelated, but do we know who plays, who doesn't, or the season 2 will continue where S1 left with half of the guys not playing their games? If so, I would like to withdraw my season 2 entry. Not interested in simming 40% of my games, can do that in association...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:24 pm

Sukan wrote:

lol really? then no thanks.

Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:26 pm

Hrvoje wrote:
Kinda unrelated, but do we know who plays, who doesn't, or the season 2 will continue where S1 left with half of the guys not playing their games? If so, I would like to withdraw my season 2 entry. Not interested in simming 40% of my games, can do that in association...

We know Felix isn't playing.

Dave hasn't sent in his list, so I'm guessing he's out.
Mike will be back and said he'll be more active(I think).
Salbahe who has time issues will also be back. Whenever some of us are asleep, he's on lol
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 1:44 pm

Then that's 16? And exactly everyone will meet twice 15x2=30. Nice
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 2:17 pm

16 no new guys IMO...
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:27 pm

yeah no new guys for this season imo... i will be more active around weekends hopefully this season. We'll make it 30 games because regardless of how hard people try, season ends up being simmed. This will allow people to face each other a few more times... ALSO new idea i want to see if you guys would like, I would like requests on who you want to play and who you don't want to play and who you would like to play at least 3 games against..
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:41 pm

^Publicly name people, or via pm?

Also, Vince, does the Granger avatar mean you applied Pacers as your top team? If so, sorry, but I did the same, and you're a 4th seed and Im 5th, meaning when reversing the standings Im a spot above you. Time to choose a new avatar, sorry...
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:47 pm

Sukan wrote:

Thats Bull Shit....Stop spreadin rumors....
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:50 pm

And he is not new for the last time...A few of you guys played him. And called him legit from what I remember... He just dropped out with a 5-1 record. Because he had to sell his 2k. He had the Clippers I think.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:54 pm

Hrvoje wrote:
^Publicly name people, or via pm?

Also, Vince, does the Granger avatar mean you applied Pacers as your top team? If so, sorry, but I did the same, and you're a 4th seed and Im 5th, meaning when reversing the standings Im a spot above you. Time to choose a new avatar, sorry...

Maybe Surprised Wink

Sukan wrote:
yeah no new guys for this season imo... i will be more active around weekends hopefully this season. We'll make it 30 games because regardless of how hard people try, season ends up being simmed. This will allow people to face each other a few more times... ALSO new idea i want to see if you guys would like, I would like requests on who you want to play and who you don't want to play and who you would like to play at least 3 games against..

It depends on who has what team...but right now I'd like 2 games against Paul, Al, and Jeebs. 3 games against starbury, Hrvoje, Crax, kellz. And depending on which team Ante has...either (0)1 or 3.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:56 pm

PM centz, revised 5 team list sent. Apparently Miami suits me well. *hint hint*
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:57 pm

LMAO
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 3:58 pm

Hrvoje wrote:
PM centz, revised 5 team list sent. Apparently Miami suits me well. *hint hint*

No what you do that for!? I only said Pacers was a maybe lol
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:05 pm

I still have Pacers. Removed 2 teams that will be taken (crax-phila, and suns).
Oops, I should be quiet... draft is a mystery thing...
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:13 pm

lol...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:21 pm

My sig FTW...

Anyways Justin 3 IMO, Vince we had so many games and only 1 was ehhh...All of them were great, don't whine...Two games with Vince IMO...

Also I like playing all y'all so don't mind only Justin 3 games, we tend to play against each other a lot...If I want a heartbreak game then give me Hrvoje 3 games lol...
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 4:57 pm

jeebs9 wrote:
Sukan wrote:

Thats Bull Shit....Stop spreadin rumors....

It was a joke, calm down... stupid names by both users so I was just basing on names
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:01 pm

My preliminary picks would be:
Simon - 0 - games lag and i see no purpose of playing a game where you cant control offense or defense and is just pure luck
Anyone with Lakers or Celtics or... - 0 - thank you, but no thank you
Kellz - 1 - Will probably start to bitch/quit and game number 2 could be ugly
Ante - 1 - anything more would be stupid, even that 1 is 1 too many
Sleep - 1 - dont like playing people who dont participate in this league other than playing (small) amount of games
Bryan - 3 - Embarassed
Crax - 3 - Surprised
Vince - 3 - Final score I lose 60-65, 60-64, 60-65
Also IF anyone would take the same team as before that would instantly mean no more than 1 game vs that someone, why let him know his team, while everyone else is new

Number of games could change, depending on how draft ends
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:04 pm

Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad ...Only 1 with me? SMH...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 04, 2010 5:06 pm

Don't like games where I have to lose or God knows what will happen. Same versus Jeebs. 1 is enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Season 2 Teams List   Season 2 Teams List I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Season 2 Teams List
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next