ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread

Go down 
+13
Sleep E Munson
kellz782
Steve Nash's Son..
Justin
Gcity773
The Don
Paul
Vince
jeebs9
Ante
Al
Bryan
Sukan
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:35 pm

Hrvoje, game later? Maybe in two hours? Or later if you need
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:50 pm

Ok, ill be online in hour-2
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:53 pm

Sukan...why not push the ball? You have the Brazil Rocket, The Spanish horse, Italy Shooter, and The black kid from USC. You should be running like hell.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 3:59 pm

jeebs9 wrote:
Sukan...why not push the ball? You have the Brazil Rocket, The Spanish horse, Italy Shooter, and The black kid from USC. You should be running like hell.

The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 Allen-iverson-philadelphia-76ers-1
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 5:54 pm

gooooooooo bryan
gooooooooo hrvoje
both of you ggggggggooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!
i miss curry
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 6:42 pm

some games are better to be left unplayed... this one for example
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:55 pm

^I lied, game vs bryan looks like a dream game compared to this one vs leroy
i thought he plays ok, because he whined about others being exploiters

but after each basket i would make he would call some gay play and pretty much run over my guys and dunk.
john wall my ass
this game was the worst trash ever
i didnt quit, but stopped playing by halftime, because its a lot easier to miss my shots than to watch wall iso spin and dunk after every succesful possesion i had

said on psn, i admire your willingness to win, but 6 consecutive wall dunks? no thank you

fuck you and your fuckin john wall, i wont play you ever, game left or not

sim league my ass, more a pg iso league
dont bother asking for games im busy with association from now on
pathetic
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:56 pm

Some games are a waste of money. 2k11 is one for example
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 7:59 pm

I do love how midget point guards can dunk on anybody in this game. If someone is playing on ball defense you really can't stop it. Not when somebody has a good to above average PG.
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:02 pm

Just by lookin at league front page at 2k i can tell who plays how, i need no scouting or first hand impressions, i just see more and more "john walls"
and i wondered why bj cant score... silly me, should have spin the shit out of defense
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:08 pm

Game vs bryan was bad as it comes, but bad in a good way, we tried our best playing basketball like it should be played, tried plays, all around stuff, and a lucky maggs shot brought me a win
on other hand, i somehow get iso'd like crazy on every defense there is
even let cpu play few times, but came back to man d because i need no cheap tricks
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:23 pm

LOL @ this.

i have absolutely no clue how to spin dunk.... or spin for that matter.

Lets talk about going to bogut, 100% of the time. i'm fine with it cause i have no one to stop it. its smart.

Now, who exactly can even stay with wall on that team? A 6'7 SG/SF @ PG? This was also the first game i iso'd. wtf am i supposed to do against a zone? pass? LOL NFL INT

new lineup: brand, blatch, mcgee, randolph, armstrong.
anybody who drives vs this lineup is a cheesy bastard who should burn in hell
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:28 pm

btw john wall drives/dunks are 100% stoppable. ask justin if you really care that much. it should be obvious how to stop it, but noooooo. people just want shit to fall in their lap
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:28 pm

Iso pg 2k11 = 3pt pg adidas live run
On a positive sidenote, DWest plays great, maybe stats dont show that because he took a lot of last second shots, but he plays great no matter inside or outside. While Thornton lost a spot in rotation, CDR really plays D and runs fastbreaks...
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:41 pm

btw zone camd after 4th dunk
Iso against a zone is common thing, where? fairytale land? mount moron?
If you ever actually tried to postup a player you would know how that works, but yeah lets play no d, jump during guy backdowns you, not try to double, not try to steal, help defense, flop, or actually do anything and just think samd as in 2k9 "oh its easy to score inside, he should pause the game and send me an apology pm after he scores a hook, oh wait he doesnt send an apology, im gonna wall iso hog and dunk, oh wait it worked 4 times in a row, why did he setup zone, whatever, i know how to beat zone, ill just do the same over and over, who cares if i play 1 play 20 times in a row, because if someone calls me out later, im just gonna lol and say that its his fault that i exploit 1 money play, yay go me, high five to myself, i won it doesnt matter that im a douche that has no difference in ranked or in a league that is apparently sim, lol roftl lmao go internet..."
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:51 pm

wtf, where'd that even come from? I ALREADY SAID I CANT STOP IT. do it, post up whenever you want. I bet i cant even stop it with off ball D, so basically no one is going to stop it at all cause i got no one that can.

do you even have a 85+ speed player to stop wall? dont come at me with this retarded bull. the bogut thing was an example, which leads to this example. (a much more simpler example)

Bucks on offense, theres a mismatch. wall on bogut. by your logic, taking it to wall with bogut is cheese and i should quit for it.

oh and zone was after 3rd or 2nd dunk
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 8:56 pm

Needed 2 posts for this lol. Character limit ftw

iso vs zone IS common in fairytale land and mount moron AKA 2k11.

name another way to beat a zone in 2k
Back to top Go down
kellz782

kellz782

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:03 pm

Bryan wrote:
I do love how midget point guards can dunk on anybody in this game. If someone is playing on ball defense you really can't stop it. Not when somebody has a good to above average PG.
your talkin about leroy right he is a fiien bro he did 12 dunks with johnwall
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 9:15 pm

Speed has nothing to do with guarding wall, because i havent guarded wall over ft line, and with help d to 100 he managed to get through cpu delfino, my salmons, both in ft circle and dunk with salmons following him, and bogut and west under the rim.
zone came after dunk 4. i count such stuff and always know who hit how many of what, and how much bogut scored in paint and such. first 2 were a iso and left drive, 3rd was iso and pick right, 4th was the above mentioned dunk that made me change d. Such things arent really hard to follow after playing real basketball, its a joke to follow 1 play over and over.
however, idc what you have to say, wont quote or read or mention you anymore here or anywhere else. will delete your psn and goodbye, sell the 1 play story packed under sim conditions to someone else i dont care anymore, there are plenty of guys like vince with who i will play anytime. thank you.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:22 pm

So what do we have so far...
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:28 pm

Comedy.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 10:30 pm

Mike game later?
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:41 pm

i finally counted the amount of shots rattle in n out in a loss.

exactly 27. 7 from wall
Back to top Go down
kellz782

kellz782

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:46 pm

Leroy wrote:
i finally counted the amount of shots rattle in n out in a loss.

exactly 27. 7 from wall
omg bro i felt so bad nothing was going in for u but good gm
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 20, 2010 11:55 pm

lol yes. i gave up at the half after 13 rattle in n out shots. stupid how i came back without trying, but when i try, i get raped.

god bless nick young
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread   The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread - Page 20 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Official ISBA Season 1 Thread
Page 20 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next