ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

League Will Start Next Week

Go down 
+12
Al
Leroy
Vince
Bryan
Steve Nash's Son..
Justin
The Don
jeebs9
Felix
Ante
Goldielox
Sukan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:13 pm

1st round 1 & done and 2nd round first who wins two games, finals best of 5, that should be good, what y'all think???
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:29 pm

This league will NEVER have a best of 5 playoff series lol....You should know better my young friend.

We struggle to finish best of 3. Winning 2 games is a good enough way to find a winner. The 1 and done rapidly speeds the process up, even if it's just for one round. Makes a big difference.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:30 pm

smh @ Centz reserving the 76ers for himself. Am I suppose to be cool and take the Raptors now? Is that the dealio here
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 5:56 pm

1 and done adds the NCAA touch I like. 16 teams, everyone makes it to the playoffs and a small 1&done sweet 16 tournament. This would make the playoffs 10 times better
Of course 1st ranked would face the 16th, 2nd the 15th, etc
ISBA Madness > default playoffs
I doubt that there would be anyone not playing their playoffs games in this scenario
Back to top Go down
Sukan
ISBA ADMIN
ISBA ADMIN
Sukan

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:01 pm

6ers were the team that I chose because I was lazy to go to another team. I'm deleting that league and creating the other one as soon as everything is set in stone.

8-9 minute quarter
Sim/Difficulty HOF?
sliders?

At this point I'm sure that no one wants to tweak any sliders but I rather wait until everyone has the game and tried out a few online matches before rushing to invite everyone into the league and then end up deleting it again.
Back to top Go down
https://isbaleague.darkbb.com
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 07, 2010 7:03 pm

Hey jeebs what were we playing on? That was probably fine..
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:54 am

Well I guess we will put HOF on user vs user???

But hey I can't judge right now only mins lol...
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:19 am

That was hall of fame. Great game Rocboyz. I posted a Reel.

But also I'm fine with Dragic doing that up and under. I'm not cool with the dunk.
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:31 am

Also I'm fine with the spin dunks. You can block them its not like they are unstoppable. The only problem is who is doing it.

But rocboyz is right though. Most of the time I've seen it done. People do it by mistake. The spin layup is cool. The dunk need to go.

First should be one game. Unless we get full agreements that we will finish a series or go find another league....serious

I'll say it again. We don't need any slider changes. Just put the game on Hall of fame and we will be fine. Justin I played a game. McVee had some sick ass blocks in the lane. Its was awesome. I love this game. I'm offically a fanboy of 2k. Even team up was working.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:43 am

LOL, so HOF and SIM gamestyle, I saw that 2K adjusted the sliders on sim gamestyle and it's pretty damn good when you ONLY watch it on youtube, ahhhhhhhhh can't wait next week damn...
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 8:54 am

We don't even need sim gamestyle. On default its perfectly fine. Ask Mike, Justin and Bryan. Driving into the paint is not a cake walk. You just need to get the game to see what I'm talking about.
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:18 am

Last edited by jeebs9 on Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:17 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:07 am

Lmao Broy is wet this year. Ive played a couple of games online and he is shooting like 60%. This year, you cant go one on one every possession. You actually have to run plays and play smart. Loving it so far.

Servers could be better, but at least its an improvement from last year. A BIG one.
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:19 am

^^Yup^^

I hope I don't see anyone complaining this year on this forum because as of right now. I haven't had one problem with 2k11.
Back to top Go down
Felix

Felix

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:24 am

Only complaint to me is the servers. They still drop too much and still lags.
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:05 pm

Felix your just nitpicking now. Even live lagged once in a while. Not so much dropped games. But I think we are very close to getting online like the rest. Because I haven't had problem connecting to anyone. I was so surprised to play a few team up games yesterday.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:27 pm

jeebs9 wrote:
We don't even need sim gamestyle. On default its perfectly fine. Ask Mike, Justin and Bryan. Driving into the paint is not a cake walk. You just need to get the game to see what I'm talking about.

Ok, I'll see, but we need to hear what all the people want sim or default, but if we are IsimBA then we should go hard, sim, if that's the hardest lol...

Great stuff Ken by Durantula, definitely a threat in season 1...

Ariza vs Durant it's ON...

Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 12:37 pm

nice vids, jeebs, love the way you use midrange jumpshot.
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 1:38 pm

^^Thanks.....^^

Ante wrote:
jeebs9 wrote:

Ok, I'll see, but we need to hear what all the people want sim or default, but if we are IsimBA then we should go hard, sim, if that's the hardest lol...

Great stuff Ken by Durantula, definitely a threat in season 1...

Ariza vs Durant it's ON...

Look Ante...for the last time. I played Mike and Justin in 5 minute quarters. On Hall of Fame - default. Justin and I went over the 50 mark because we went to overtime lol. I think Mike and I just hit the 50 mark.

Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 2:12 pm

Default offline settings is what the league setting should be on. 7-8 minutes for good score results.
Back to top Go down
jeebs9

jeebs9

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 3:07 pm

^^Exactly!!^^
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:34 pm

The only thing that I like about sim is that it gives like a 20 point boost to on ball D. Idk how that'd translate online, but it adds a challenge offline. Everything else on sim is probably a bit much.
Back to top Go down
The Don

The Don

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:38 pm

this game is sick, i'm absolutely loving it.
i haven't played online yet, but i must say i like the sim settings very much. you must think before everything you do, passing, going iso, going post.
shit, i'm sold to 2k.
Back to top Go down
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 7:07 pm

Yepp, best 2k so far..
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:49 am

Then Default and 8 mins HOF??=

I think that's what we all voted, want...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: League Will Start Next Week   League Will Start Next Week - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

League Will Start Next Week
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next