ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Houston Rockets - We start from 0!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! Empty
PostSubject: Houston Rockets - We start from 0!   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 1:12 pm

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTh6HLUeVt3aw-P407T5f9g6ZofmJsrxN5G0xZai5PkA8WShHNN
The post Yao Ming(as Dragić called it: "The Yao Yao era") Rockets are ready to shoot for the stars again.

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! 110111-jordan-hill-al-jefferson
With the new coach Kevin Mchale the Rockets look like they will go for a very basic inside outside game. There are some rumors swirling about the acquisition of Mchales former pupil Al Jefferson. Thus forming a very potent front-court offensive combo with out own Louis Scola, the both surrounded by excellent shooters.

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! 115237_Rockets_Clippers_Basketball
Leading the Rockets at the point is the all-star caliber Kyle Lowry who continues to grow from one game to the next. We believe that soon we will hear his name mentioned among the very best point guards in the league.

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! 102128_Rockets_Pistons_Basketball
Adding to this a very deep, young and promising bench the Rockets look ready to fly.

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRz9tXJaC6rG8mwD_UTVYtftRwg2WH-CSAb8haGyi9HWiQV9gzafQ
Coach Mchale is confident that with minimum amount of trades he can put together a championship team that can take the very tough Southwest division by storm.

Will the coach be able to keep promises? We sure as hell hope so. GET RED!

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRrCBi8sl7L_Ys7tHuX2BLBD3zswZdCgh4K__Lwk8Agcxk5Uvt8Kw

Last edited by El-Divin-Codin on Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:25 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets - We start from 0!   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 4:57 pm

Russian thread song? LMAO...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets - We start from 0!   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22, 2012 5:25 pm

The Soviet Anthem fits the theme. xD Also it really goes quite well with pictures of played bball ... Wink
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets - We start from 0!   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 5:07 am

I know all red etc...

Haha, Bivša Juga...
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets - We start from 0!   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23, 2012 10:29 pm

I want Terrance... Let's make this happen
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets - We start from 0!   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 24, 2012 9:45 am

Nah if I do the AJ trade I have no trades left.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: They saddled a Rocket to the stars.   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:24 am

With the preseason well on their way the Rockets are looking good. So far they have yet to loose one. On their last game they blew out the Sacramento Kings.

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! Efb28226
#hasheemthedream doin' his thing.

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! A5fdbfc8
Sometimes he is Tragic, but on most days he ROCKs!

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! 2d830dce
Sammy feelin' it.

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ2pPJWNLHROJ0TDV4PdqUns7QrMwTCFHr7TuUqkf87wz_PRNo4
Kevin McHale after the game on Al Jefferson trade rumours: "Where did you hear that? I'm more than happy with the guys I have. It's a team set for the playoffs."
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets - We start from 0!   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:01 pm

Song?
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets - We start from 0!   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 2:04 pm

transvision vamp "song to the stars" A band from the 80s
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets - We start from 0!   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 1:35 pm

The Season has started and the Rockets sit at an unflattering 1-2 record.

The first game versus detroit was lost in the last second after Martins layup was blocked by Stuckey. The MVP of the game was Maxiell with 20 points (9 of 10) and 12 rebounds. Maxiell also made the putback dunk after Gordons missed 3 just 5.5 second from the end.

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! Bdfea93e
Oh no he didn't ... (the winning putback by Maxiell)

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! D231e2c5
His expression says it all ... (After getting his layup blocked in the last second)

In the second game the Rockets were blown out by the Raptors (servers DC).

Dalembert blocks it twice versus the "high octane" Raptors.

Last edited by El-Divin-Codin on Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets - We start from 0!   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 2:13 pm

The Rockets FLY againt the Sacramento Kings. Taking a 20 point lead in the first quarter and managing it easily till the end. Remarkable performances by Luis Scola with double double (15 pts and 11 rebounds, 4 offensive) and the MVP of the game Lowry with 20 points (8 from 10, going 3 from 4 from behind the 3 point line), 6 assists, steals and one block.

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! 7f4c167a
Lowry flying into the unsuspecting crowd ...

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! E9312814
He believes ...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Bleak November ...   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:16 am

The Rockets are having a bleak November and are currently on a five game losing streak. McHale says it's not a problem of quality but a psychological one:"We just don't put it in when it matters, we don't have the necessary grit on D ... we are soft." Because of the losses and very poor clutch peformances by Martin the rumours that would bring Al Jefferson to Houston are alive again. Question is can he make a difference on this demoralized team ... Hopefully is just some November Melancholy and as the weather will grow colder the Rockets will go hotter. We shall see ...

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! 439x
Will the rockets "Big Three" be taken appart?

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! 112840_Rockets_Restart_Basketball
Kevin Martin today on practice didn't join his teammates on their drills. Is his head already in Salt Lake city?
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: We start from 0.   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29, 2012 2:25 pm

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! D71c1795
We start from 0.

Al Jefferson finally arrived in Houston. We hope this is a start of a new era for the Rockets.
Jefferson on the transfer: "I'm really happy to be here. We have a great mix of young players and veterans, I think we can already give a hard time to the top dogs."

Jefferson on Mchale:"It's great to be reunited with the coach. Back then when I was transferred to Minnesota I was really anxious to get with him," Jefferson said. "Even though he was the G.M., he always was at every practice, always there if we needed any help from him. He was glad to work me out every chance he got, so it really helped me out. I've grown a lot from then, I think we can help each other and this teama great deal."

McHale on Big Al:""He's such a good studentof the game. This is one fine young man and I'm sure he will become a cornerstone of this team."

The Houston Rockets organization wishes all the best on their new team to Martin, Dalembert and Flynn. Thanks for everything boys!

Theme song: Jefferson Airplane: "Somebody to love."
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets - We start from 0!   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30, 2012 10:02 am

The Rockets finally get a convincing in against the New Orleans Hornets. What stood out was their excellent defence. For a team that allows on average 74.5 point per game keeping the Hornets to 55 was quite a feat.

McHale:"We have been working a lot on our defense from the start of the season. All the hard work came together in this game. I'm optimistic, I still believe we will reach the playoffs and play an important role there."

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! Ae0f7a3f
AJ0 with a circus shot. The player of the game had 20 points and went 9-14.

Al Jefferson: "We are just starting."
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets - We start from 0!   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 9:05 pm

After the win versus the Hornets the Rockets went on another 3 L streak but now finaly thing are looking a little bit better. For the first time in the season the Rockets are on a winning streak, chaing together victories.

They looked confident in their two easy wins versus the Bobcats and Raptors and finally won in a late game thriller vs the 76ers.

McHale after the 76ers game: "Winning in the last seconds is a huge boost to our confidence. We were in the same situation plenty of times this season but never managed to hit that shot or to defend it. Tonight we did both. Everything is slowly coming together ... but I did say that once before ..."

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! F86e5149
Lee on a monster putback. Lee is embracing his new role as starter to the fullest, he is putting up great numbers, his FG % above .500 as well as the 3pt. He also provide a lot of great D to the team and even boards.

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! 2212440c
Lowry having a great night against the Raptors. He had 24 points (10 of 14), 8 assists and two steals. He is determined to prove that he is not so high on the ASG nominations just because of his good looks.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets - We start from 0!   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:16 am

Oh good, you didn't quit...

Lowry and Paul are the starting backcourt for now in the all star game, until Kobe gets mad IMO and pushes out Lowry lol...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets - We start from 0!   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 2:59 pm

Rockets win the second game against the Bucks fueled by another Lowry all star performance(16 pts, 11 assists, 2 steals) and Lee going 5 from 5 from 3 point range(19 pts (7 of Cool 3 reb, 2 ast)

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! Dfa1b3f1
Mvp of the game Kyle Lowry and Terrence Williams (18 pts, 3 reb, 2 stl)

Houston Rockets - We start from 0! 945f5f85
The recent performances from Lee make Kmart hard to miss.

Last edited by El-Divin-Codin on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:16 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets - We start from 0!   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 3:54 pm

the damn theme song intro scared me
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets - We start from 0!   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 4:02 pm

The song is a classic...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets - We start from 0!   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:10 am

The Rockets finally found their groove, over the weekend they have gone 2-1. Beating the Spurs and the Nets and losing a tight game against the pacers. Their recent record is 6-4 and if they do not make it to the playoff this year they are certain to make it and maybe even contend the next one.

No photos since the media are on strike (#fuck2k).
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets - We start from 0!   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:32 am

I love this song...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets - We start from 0!   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:37 am

Me too. Also suits the way we have been playing, with no clear 1st scorer. Completely team bball. Should probably lean more on AJ, but it's fun this way.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Houston Rockets - We start from 0!   Houston Rockets - We start from 0! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Houston Rockets - We start from 0!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: TEAM FRANCHISES-
Jump to: