ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread

Go down 
+19
SparkBarea
Bounce
RaieHaleine
ffaacc03
sskillswitch
KingKongSuh90
mulac
ksims1
Bryan
detroitrob
Vince
Goldielox
JerzeyReign
Virtinsanity
Paul
The Don
Felix
Sukan
Ante
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
mulac

mulac

Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:11 am

Hey everyone.My name is Hrvoje and im coming from Croatia.I was referred to this forum by Ante.I would like to join if there is open place.My fav team is Orlando.Oh and im 19 yrs old.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 5:17 am

Back to top Go down
KingKongSuh90

KingKongSuh90

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 31, 2011 7:13 am

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeetroit Basketball!!

Good to be here fellas, and thanks for the invite LOX
Back to top Go down
sskillswitch

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:45 am

Hey Hey fellas.

Thanks for the invite Cro.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 2:18 am

skillswitch has been busy since taking over Memphis. Added a few guys to the trade block and played a game too I think.

Where is this fine gentleman from?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 7:39 am

Australia brah...
Back to top Go down
ffaacc03

ffaacc03

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 12:38 pm

Hi to all !

My name is Fernando, some of you know me, some dont. Those that know me are aware that my skills are not good, maybe due to my soon to be 33 years taking a toll or because of my too much editing and few play, but I am a legit sim gamer.

Am looking forward to face you all, hopefully improve my game (please provide feedback and tips) and have a blast while doing so.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 30, 2011 4:13 pm

Welcome Fernando man.....................Good to see you hehe Very Happy........
Back to top Go down
RaieHaleine

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:11 pm

Hi to all,
my name is Tom I'm from France, I'm not a beast and have medium skills but I'm hoping to have fun in the league.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:45 pm

RaieHaleine wrote:
Hi to all,
my name is Tom I'm from France, I'm not a beast and have medium skills but I'm hoping to have fun in the league.

Welcome Tom. Most people in here have medium skills too, except that try hard Ante.

Welcome to all our new additions, etc
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 31, 2011 6:52 pm

Hello new broski's
<3
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 6:30 am

Bryan wrote:
RaieHaleine wrote:
Hi to all,

Welcome Tom. Most people in here have medium skills too, except that try hard Ante.

Welcome to all our new additions, etc

Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 Nba_g_cpaul3_200
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 11:27 am

K I'll bring in my Bulls guy. If he doesn't adjust to our standards...then you know...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 3:48 pm

Yeah, I know...
Back to top Go down
SparkBarea

SparkBarea

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 8:43 pm

Hello!!

The league i was in died so i need another league badly. Any opening?
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:17 am

Lots of openings

Btw guys, I don't think I wanna bring in my Bulls replacement anymore...
I told him about the rules and all that because I told him he plays cheap as fuck, he said "I don't care what they think haha, I'll still fastbreak every possession"

Then after, I beat him with LeBron Smile
coolstorybro
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:36 am

yeah, then that's a Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 No-no-smiley
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:55 am

I'm sure we have an opening. I think there's another current coach that's in jeopardy of being shown the door soon anyway. But especially if Vince's guy isn't coming there should be a spot.

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:43 am

Yes, SparklingBarea you can join Wink ...
Back to top Go down
SparkBarea

SparkBarea

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 10:36 am

Ok give me the info to get in xD. BTW my bro is interested too
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:14 pm

Whats good... Im KJ the new Hawks user.... just wanted to introduce myself real quick... im not on the computer much but im online on the playstation all the time... im super active and pretty much always open for games... just let me know on playstation... my psn is K-J_33... I noticed some guys from the last good league I was in are in this league too so im hoping to get some good sim play in.... tired of playing the lames that run around the court pressing the steal button and trying to rip the ball, looking like they are swimming on the basketball court....
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 12:55 pm

we have a game on que. you think we can play later? around 5:30pm Pacific Time
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:05 pm

Im in Germany so you gotta tell me how many hours that is, but im down to play.... if the server is back up, because when I got on 30 mins ago it was down...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:19 pm

oh boy. i think that's 1am for you. are you asleep by that time? should we try another day?
Back to top Go down
KJ

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 1:29 pm

Nah I will be up... that time is cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread   Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official "NEW GUYS HERE" Thread
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next