ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

ISBA The Revamp discussion

Go down 
+17
sskillswitch
mulac
llfl23ll
AFrankel
lucas1134
Vince
Paul
Jonathan
Luka
Ante
Bounce
Goldielox
Bryan
KJ
YoniK
El-Divin-Codin
Leroy
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:56 pm

jtserb69 wrote:
Alright so what are my options then? Can I choose any team? Are the Warriors open? Do I have to take the Warriors? etc etc... Ante, lemme know my man.

You can take anyone except Denver...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:57 pm

Ante wrote:
jtserb69 wrote:
Alright so what are my options then? Can I choose any team? Are the Warriors open? Do I have to take the Warriors? etc etc... Ante, lemme know my man.

You can take anyone except Denver...

Isn't he required to rejoin as GSW by applying the Dexter Arthur rule from last page?

*No team change*

Last edited by Bounce on Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:58 pm

Yep, Slovenian the most different imo but we still can understand each other well. We would have said Isti kurac, druge gate. But then again kurac and isti are Croatian/Serbian/Bosnian words. We have no swear words of our own Sad
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:58 pm

^Yes, Hrvoje.

#DexterArthurRule
#ChuckHayesRule
#Progress
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:03 pm

Oh my bad, not focused, #reallifeproblemstookover, Dexter leave Warriors, Joe you should wait so you can rejoin Warriors...

Someone message him not to join another team and he needs to wait and he needs to join with another account...I'm not at my PS3 right now...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:05 pm

About the #DexterArthurRule. Maybe we should allow to switch in the offseason so if someone is completely dissatisfied with his team he can swtich instead of quiting the OA. Don't know what that would imply or what would be the consequences but #justsaying.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:06 pm

It would result in masses joining new teams, I'm indifferent, I'm a little against it others?
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:12 pm

Think it would probably be only 2 or 3 users. Better than loosing them. Should only be available to active GMs though. I owe a championship to the Rockets so I don't care much about it.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:13 pm

It would be a mess unless there's some kind of restriction or sth that would prevent everyone from jumping to a new team for no good reason.

Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:14 pm

My last season guys.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:14 pm

Vince wrote:
My last season guys.

GForce & Oden for Lebron & Wade. Smile
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:21 pm

Vince wrote:
My last season guys.

Wink Wink
Back to top Go down
jtserb69

jtserb69

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 3:55 pm

Alright so I am confused.... Can I take any team available? (besides Denver) or do I have to wait for the Warriors to reopen? I wanna get some games in today Smile
Back to top Go down
jtserb69

jtserb69

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:01 pm

Actually, there is a problem guys... I just logged in tried to rejoin and it says "You may not rejoin a league that you were previously a member of"

I don't think I can rejoin guys Sad
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:09 pm

You need to use a different psn account (once you quit the league that same account cant rejoin)
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:20 pm

jtserb69 wrote:
Actually, there is a problem guys... I just logged in tried to rejoin and it says "You may not rejoin a league that you were previously a member of"

I don't think I can rejoin guys Sad
Use different
account and wait till Warriors are open, understood?

And someone tell Dexter to leave the Warriors and focus on his Sixers...

#offtopractice
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:21 pm

I wouldn't have a problem with someone changing teams in the offseason but it seems like something that would need to be approved/disapproved by fellow coaches like trades.

Vince leaving after this season smh...playing in two OAs ftl. That would make most people lose interest in 2k. Hopefully things halfway work early in 2k13 so we can have an OA last for several years. Between OA being a new feature, 2k sucking, and the lockout it made life difficult for us. I think OA will be a blast next season when they make some obvious tweaks to it.

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:23 pm

We will finish 2 seasons here, I guarantee that...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:24 pm

Would love that. 3 would be perfect.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:48 pm

If we are gonna allow team changes might as well start ASAP and let crax take/keep Warriors, and JT from what I understood off his comments, isn't reluctant to take Atlanta.
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:49 pm

Nah, I'm against mid season changes. If we should allow it it should be in the offseason. Otherwise you have a crap record and just swap for a team that is in the POs with a good seed and take it. Makes the regular season rather pointless. Don't know what the others think though.

Last edited by El-Divin-Codin on Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jtserb69

jtserb69

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:51 pm

Bounce wrote:
You need to use a different psn account (once you quit the league that same account cant rejoin)

Gotcha, ill just make a new one. I will use the user name JTISBA for the psn name

I will be signed up in 20 mins or so.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:51 pm

team changes in the middle of the season seems uncalled for. At least in the offseason it's possible for a coach to change jobs in real life. I don't think Doug Collins would quit on January 26th and return to coaching on January 31st with a new team.

People changing teams in the same season is almost worse than #fantasy

Crax can handle Philly and JT can handle GSW.
Back to top Go down
jtserb69

jtserb69

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:52 pm

Can I just take Atlanta? It will make things a lot easier. The Warriors owner can stay, I can take a new team and keep the league going...

Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
jtserb69

jtserb69

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 4:54 pm

Bryan wrote:
team changes in the middle of the season seems uncalled for. At least in the offseason it's possible for a coach to change jobs in real life. I don't think Doug Collins would quit on January 26th and return to coaching on January 31st with a new team.

People changing teams in the same season is almost worse than #fantasy

Crax can handle Philly and JT can handle GSW.

Bryan it isn't showing the GSW open... that is the only problem I have. I have no problem staying with GSW, but I think ATL would be a smoother transition?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ISBA The Revamp discussion   ISBA The Revamp discussion - Page 19 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ISBA The Revamp discussion
Page 19 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 29 ... 40  Next