ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

#Champion

Go down 
+4
Vince
Paul
El-Divin-Codin
Ante
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Leroy

Leroy

#Champion        - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:25 pm

Im lol'ing hard
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:29 pm

*Picture of CP3 throwing a lob to Blake with photoshopped corpses under them*
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:36 pm

Bounce wrote:
*Picture of CP3 throwing a lob to Blake with photoshopped corpses under them*

That's great..sadly, I'm able to picture that in my head. Looks pretty cool.

#underdog

Ante is defying the odds so far. I think he's 11-3. Nobody thought he could do it.

Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03, 2012 8:39 pm

Expected: 3-11
Current: 11-3

#underdog
#wow
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 04, 2012 4:14 am

I got both of you in my schedule soon Twisted Evil ...

Last edited by Ante on Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 5:47 am

Doctor Try Hard

#LobCity 13-3 in ISBA, BIG WIN @OKC , Paul 26 and 8, gamewinner over Ibaka, FADEAWAY...#YoungGunMad 1st in the West...#CraxersBlazersSmh

(12 videos uploaded, non of them showing up, when you gonna fix the reels showing up 2k?!)
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:44 am

16 WINS 4 LOSSES

Doctor Try Hard

Loss vs CPU unbeatable Suns, S.Brown game winning three from the corner over Artest, right between the eyes. Paul 30 8 8 #AtTheTopOfTheWCF

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 3:48 am

Clippers 64 Lakers 66

I missed 4 wide open layups, Deandre, Blake, CP3 wide open on the fast break BAM the ball hits BELOW THE RIM, Butler layup rolls out, but I had too many bad turnovers and 5 rebound advantage = I gave Paul too many chances to win, my mistakes, if I had played with a little less errant play I would won, but I'm a dumbass and I take all credit for the loss, but then again why the fuck Goudelock or whatever his name is, how the hell he made that rainbow three and raibow mid range Jordan like jumper?

Last 2 mins, leading by 4, you think you have it, Kobe scores a contested three, I make one ft, Bynum scores, CP3 midrange swish, Kobe post up fader, CP3 misses it, 8 secs left, Kobe fadeaway, at the buzzer Lakers bail out and win in a intense game, great game Paul, I can't imagine how a series would play out, we play soon again, probably next week already, it will be a fine rematch, this one is on me, too many errors and you took advantage...

Paul had 33 on 14/25 7ast 6 turnovers though
Bynum was efficient
Goudelock was the BIG X Factor
Kobe and Paul were clutch as hell, but Kobe scored the gamewinner so he wins
Butler 1-7
Griffin was below 50% from the field (season 58%)

Clippers schedule:
@NYK@MIL@MEM@PHI@POR

TOUGH ROAD TRIP

Coach Ante on the game: "We're satisfied how we played against a great opponent and rival, but we had too many errors and we blew a good lead in the last 2 minutes, this a slap to us because we missed a couple of layups, but by slap I mean that we should've lost to learn a lesson, the lesson is, don't make mistakes when it counts, take care of the ball and be sure to close out games like this"
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:09 am

oh look @ that, the game f'd you over huh? Paul didn't do anything to get that win right? You beat yourself right? But you deserve all the credit on wins. Smh try hard, told you lol
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:13 am

Do you know how to read? I'll quote myself (I HAVEN'T SAID THAT THE GAME FUCKED ME OVER, I had too many mistakes and he won fair and square)
Quote :
I'm a dumbass and I take all credit for the loss

Quote :
I gave Paul too many chances to win, my mistakes, if I had played with a little less errant play

At least I accepted my mistakes and I know why I lost, because he was better I didn't blame it on 2K or anything, I'm no where near you, you lost fair and sqaure, I lost fair and square, Paul took advantage and was better at the end, rebound advantage and he had less mistakes...
Forget the layups, can't control that, I'm not worried about what I cannot control,
Paul had 33, but 6 turnovers = unacceptable, not winnable...
Back to top Go down
Leroy

Leroy

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:18 am

You JUST complained about Drew hitting that jumper on you when he (I guess) shouldn't have. That's not the game F'ing you over? That's not you complaining about it? Interesting.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 4:20 am

He made it gg, I'm fine with it, I feel good about the loss, because I played well, but had mistakes against the two time champ, which will cost you the win, simple as that...I shot 50%, but too many turnovers...Paul played good defense, especially inside, Griffin couldn't do shit...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:01 am

Finally showing up cheers cheers (five more reels need to show up)

#Champion        - Page 4 82a67625
After the win @OKC
Picture says a 1000 words

#Champion        - Page 4 8922b19a
Again, picture says a 1000 words

#Champion        - Page 4 Ff56a6cb
#Champion        - Page 4 E254ae49
Grab your locks when you see the lob, call the cops when you see the dunk

#Champion        - Page 4 91ea11f0
Nasty Griffin dunk, the reaction, Gomes is scared to even watch

#Champion        - Page 4 478a0e87
Still love you brah

#Champion        - Page 4 52841e9b
#Champion        - Page 4 037cd16f
He played great vs you Paul, but he's enjoying himself on the bench, he said hi

#Champion        - Page 4 2464f576
CP3 owning Westbrook as always, no matter how much Leroy think that Russell is superior than him Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:42 am

Leroy wrote:
You JUST complained about Drew hitting that jumper on you when he (I guess) shouldn't have. That's not the game F'ing you over? That's not you complaining about it? Interesting.

People make tough shots every night. And even when watching a game I often go, how the hell did HE make that?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:45 am

^^ I agree, it's the NBA man, nothing is scripted, that's normal and 2K had to make something that goes in and you go wtf, it's why we play basketball...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:48 am

Ante wrote:
^^ I agree, it's the NBA man, nothing is scripted, that's normal and 2K had to make something that goes in and you go wtf, it's why we play basketball...

Exactly even I, and I'm far far far from even an amateur as bball player have made some impossible shots when playing streetball, that just made me laugh.

#life
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 09, 2012 5:51 am

^^ Yes, in my last game, I made a rainbow fadeaway three pointer, shot clock running down, and it was way behind the three point line, even behind the NBA three pointer, Jimmer range, and it hit the rim and somehow it went in, everybody was like wtf is he crazy, I said to myself: "You lucky cunt" and laughed, but when I shot it I thought, oh no airball...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:23 pm

The Los Angeles Clippers won two really tough games in the last stretch on the road against the Blazers and against the young and high potent Wizards.
In the game against the Blazers, as coach Ante explained on twitter, it was the toughest win in the season, the Clippers played mediocre both games, they played bad against the Wizards, but Chris Paul made sure they win both games, 4 lead changes in the last minute of the Blazers game, he put up a clutch three from way beyond the three point line and put the Clippers up by 1, then Aldridge, who played out of his mind dunked in Paul's face and then Paul came back and scored a tough left handed floater to bring the Clippers up again by 1, 1.7 seconds to go, no timeouts left, ball game 56-55.

In the 2nd game, the Clippers were leading the whole time, the Wizards never got the lead, 40 seconds left, they up by 1, 4 on the shot clock Griffin gets doubled, Paul wide open, splash three. Wizards throw an errant pass to Wall which Ron Artest steals it and Paul makes two ft's to bring the Clippers by 3, bad defense by the Clippers leaves Young alone in the corner, clank of the rim, ball game 55-52.

Coach Ante:
"I like to congratulate our both opponents on great battles and great play, I want to say also that our defense is great in the past two games, our offense isn't like it was in the past, but the defense picked up, if we bring back the ball movement without turnovers like earlier in the season, we should be at the top of the conference, we allowed the Wizards only 52 points, Blazers 55 and Lakers 66, we're 4th in assists in the league and we take care of the ball the best, only 8 turnovers per game, but in last two games we had 10 of them, which is "too much" for us, Chris has been carrying us, Blake needs to step up like he played against the Wizards, he played bad against LA, which cost us the win against the Lakers, his bad play, although the Lakers play great interior defense, against Portland he was mediocre but he needs to step up."

Rumors about Ray Allen joining: "No, we won't trade anymore, I like our team."

Chris Paul (WCF) and Derrick Rose (ECF) were players of the month in November, Chris Paul averages 18 ppg 8 apg (league leader in assists) and 52% FG and 49% 3P and he is 90% FT, he's also the league leader in steals with 2.8 spg and league leader in PER and in efficiency.

#Champion        - Page 4 Chicago-Bulls-Derrick-Rose-drives-by-Los-Angeles-Clipper-Chris-Paul-in-Los-Angeles_3

Last edited by Ante on Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:24 pm

How is the Wizard user?
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10, 2012 2:42 pm

AFrankel who controls the Wiz is a great asset, sim, fair, just too much Paul and Griffin in clutch, won by 3...Great game, except a little lag...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:52 am

GAMEWINNER @OKLAHOMA CP3 WOOOOOOOOOOO

fb three

#LobCityBoi

Go to school young Russell

CP3 going nuts
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:52 am

Tweets@RealDrTryHard

>>>3 sim wins and 1 loss after adjusting coach profiles, #verynice #patrileystyle...

>>>Great week for #LobCity so far, as predicted, we wanted to go 4-1 through this stretch, we did, @LA W, vsCHI L, @SAC W, vsDAL W, @UTAH W...
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:12 pm

this is why Clipper got good team chemistry, they have fun on and off the court
#Champion        - Page 4 X2_afbc727

#Champion        - Page 4 X2_af18828

I always do this to my friends if they fall asleep in the car. lol
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:15 pm

I know, Deandre the head man of Got Em...
Lol CP3 pranked...

#Champion        - Page 4 Alw5wmRCQAAI8mA

Finally lol...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 8:32 am

The Clippers played a back to back doubleheader with the San Antonio Spurs #WIN4B

GAME 1

And boy they got frustrated in the first matchup. The Spurs came out strong, cheesy strong, score 36-18, Paul gets back into the game and scores 12 straight points, 12-0 run, the game is tight, the Spurs are leading by 2 for the whole game, MWP steps on the 3pt line, score tied 70-70, minute left.

The Spurs go to RJ, who played like Pippen and he scored the up and under through Griffin, Jordan, Billups and MWP. Oh well, Paul gets it quickly to the halfcourt, sets up Griffin for a uncontested layup it's in right? NO, 2K takes over, it rims out (screenshot is not showing on nba2k.com of course) and Clipps foul, 8 secs to go, Duncan misses the second, Paul for the tie, IT RIMS OUT (screenshot is not showing on nba2k.com of course), he was wide open, feet set in the corner for the overtime, but no 2K CPU BS continues, 70% PIP from SAS, 60% from LAC. Spurs win 74-70, RJ ices it with one free throw. Paul 26pts 6ast 6stl Griffin 26pts Butler 2-10 FG 10rebounds

GAME 2

Paul and Griffin played MAD and ANGRY, The Clippers came hot out of the gates, in the 3rd quarter, the Clippers were leading by 30 points, Paul was exploiting the Spurs defense, he had 25pts 17ast 5stl, Griffin had 24pts too, Butler and Billups both 6/9 FG, 95-75 win by the Clippers, they reedemed themselves in this game and they're tied with Denver for the 1st seed.

Coach Ante: "We won for ourselves and for the Mavs, the Spurs must go undefeated now to catch em, F' the Spurs"
The league office fined coach Ante by 10,000 $ for his postgame comments.

Last edited by Ante on Mon Mar 05, 2012 3:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#Champion
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next