ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

#Champion

Go down 
+4
Vince
Paul
El-Divin-Codin
Ante
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

#Champion        - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 20, 2012 4:39 pm

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 12:31 pm

Minute left, up by 4, game 7, who shoots it, Chris Paul? No, Butler is open by a Deandre Jordan screen, bottoms...

Gamewinner in game 3 against the Lakers WCF
#Champion        - Page 5 Bbcb248a
Referee review, it's good, 1.1 second left, CP3 gets the ball, boom corner 3, Clippers win game 3
#Champion        - Page 5 1c4852c8
The Finals @NewYork
#Champion        - Page 5 B64a5ca2
CP3 for the three and the foul
#Champion        - Page 5 277ecea2
Rocking the garden 33 12 9 5
#Champion        - Page 5 B5564616
After game 3, handshake #respect
#Champion        - Page 5 9b01fd9d
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 7:16 am

Facepalm

Game 4 pregame

Even though it's a sony 12.1 megapixel camera, my 60cm sdtv in my room sucks ass, at least I tried lol...
Halftime report

#Champion        - Page 5 Scaled.php?server=826&filename=dsc01575rj
#Champion        - Page 5 Scaled.php?server=838&filename=dsc01576s
#Champion        - Page 5 Scaled.php?server=805&filename=dsc01577d
#Champion        - Page 5 Scaled.php?server=585&filename=dsc01579pj
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 8:38 am

After winning his 4th championship in ISBA, coach Ante had some concerns, the first one was Chris Paul, will he resign, the second one was will he then trade Griffin for Rajon Rondo if Paul doesn't resign, well guess what:

Chris Paul re-signed a 123.51 mil 6 year deal for the Los Angeles CLIPPERS
#Champion        - Page 5 Chris-paul-3

And boy, what a relief it was from coach Ante's perspective: "Man, after he called me and said, what's up coach, I knew it, I jumped the phones and called Batum's and G.Hill's managers, but they declined our contracts, I looked elsewhere and called Shannon Browns and Boris Diaws agents, they accepted the contracts, Shannon Brown got a 12.2 mil for 3 years, Diaw got a 2.5 mil for 2 years and then we thought we were done with signing but we saw that Gerald Wallace is a unrestricted free agent and I wanted to spend outr MLE (mid level exception) and we gave it a shot, gave him the maximum MLE (5.76 mil) for 4 years and added a player options on the 5th year and he accepted it with open arms, so I think we got the deepest roster in the West, maybe in the whole NBA and this year is gonna be tough too, because Dallas just got better, Lakers are tough and angry, OKC is hungry and the Bulls got better with Kaman and I don't wanna forget the Nuggets and the dangerous Blazers. But I think with our great bench now, we should be fine till' the playoffs, when the playoffs start, everything is possible. We just need to add these three guys to this great group of guys and win another ring, banner."

GWall excited
#Champion        - Page 5 Gerald-wallace_39_65
Boris Diaw's manager calling him and telling him he was signed by the Los Angeles Clippers during the France national team practice before the Finals in the Olympics against the US
#Champion        - Page 5 Tony-Parker-and-Boris-Diaw-650x472
Doc Rivers congratulates Shannon Brown on his new team, the Clippers
#Champion        - Page 5 LALakersSBrownDRivers

Also Gerald Wallace, Deandre Jordan, Randy Foye, Chris Paul, Blake Griffin, the new and young 6'10 rookie Lonnie Blount have been seen working out these days at the Clippers practice facitlity already after the olympics, Paul and Griffin are obviously gym rats and are hungry for another title, #repeat #quest4repeat begins now...

Clippers final rotation for this season is:
G PAUL
G BROWN
C JORDAN
F BUTLER
F GRIFFIN

G BILLUPS/BLEDSOE
G FOYE
C EVANS
F WALLACE
F DIAW

The rest of the players will get their minutes in trash time to prove themselves like rookie from UConn Karl Aldridge, Ryan Gomes, and some veterans like Etan Thomas will help them to develop into fine NBA players.

To conclude things, the Clippers won the title in 11/12 because of defense and potent offense, but more with team defense, so the emphasis this season will be on gritty team defense just like last year, but with more drive.
#Champion        - Page 5 Clippers_Lakers_Basketball_02363

Last edited by Ante on Thu Mar 08, 2012 12:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 9:59 am

Thats gotta be the most ridiculously deep roster I have ever seen.

(congrats to Gerald for choosing 1/2 of salary and a bench role, next Jerome James)
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 08, 2012 12:44 pm

I know, thanks, I lol'd when I signed him, he'll get 15-20 mins every game...

Gerald Wallace disrespected you IMO...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 6:28 am

#Champion        - Page 5 Bill%20russell
Emotional and Lovely 1st day for the Clippers, as they went 3-1, they got 1 sim win vs CPU Craxers and 1 sim loss vs CPU Nets, won in two blowout games where they showed their depth of their roster, against the CPU Bobcats, it was ring night, players smiling, all with happy faces, coach Ante lifting the banner and then the game, the Clippers came out BLAZING, forced 20 turnovers, had 30 assists as a team with only 10 turnovers = blowout, Shannon Brown and Gerald Wallace played the best on ring night, even though they didn't got the rings. In the game with Houston (ConSports), it was routine, the Rockets never led in the game and the lead was 23 at one point, Chris Paul had a double double and Gerald Wallace had 21 and 7 with 80% FG. Again a blowout win, team assists = 24.

Chris Paul after day 1: "It's amazing, how I don't have to work like a maniac anymore for us to win, we have now plenty of options and we have a year of experience and I tell you, after that Lakers series in the conference finals, we grew A LOT and I think that we're the team to beat."

You think you won't need your amazing performances to win?

"Oh, we will need em', but sometimes I'll rack the.... up just because I love basketball, if you know what I mean."

Coach Ante after day 1: "Our newcomers, Gerald, Shannon have been great, Caron is playing really well, Chris and Blake are Chris and Blake, Boris Diaw is so versatile, he'll be huge in the playoffs and I love our team defense, I fell in love with this team, I've never had this much fun coaching as this 2 years. Definitely team to beat. But we still gotta go out there and prove it because paper means nothing"

Clippers schedule is:

@ Pistons
@ Bulls
VS Pistons
VS Cavaliers
VS Rockets
@ Trail Blazers
VS Bulls

Last edited by Ante on Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:56 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 10, 2012 3:18 pm

Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 11, 2012 5:51 am

#Champion        - Page 5 Derrick-Rose-Chris-Paul
The Clippers crushed the ecf rival Bulls 72-49, the game started out fast paced and the slow pace Bulls couldn't keep up an in the second quarter the Clippers jumped on their throats, and from that they've builded their lead, Chris Paul was the anchor and he was playing like the Finas MVP should, 20pts 9 assists 4steals 6/12 FGA 2/4 3P only 1 turnover, perfect game. Butler, Griffin were solid, Shannon Brown was a huge x factor with 12 pts.

The Clippers are 4-3, the sim engine has been really naughty to them since day 1 of season 12/13.

Next games up:
@Detroit
@Cleveland
vsPortland
vsChicago

Coach Ante on Gerald Wallace situation: "We done what the people wanted, then they've been changing their minds, I won't comment it, I really don't give a damn anymore about any coach here, I will just run my race, in my lane and battle with my horse and if I come first great, also I think my contributions to this association have been disrespected and the word disrespect is an understatement and some people should really think twice before saying something through the ISBA media and at least try to respect my damn work and my will to keep this (expletive) going."

"And those people are?"

"They know, I apologize to them when I make mistakes, then they blow things out of proportion and overanalyze stuff, well from now on I tell you I don't really care anymore about anyone, I could care less, they always diss my moves, so nothing has changed and nothing will change, I changed through the years, some people here just stayed as they are and act like spoiled brats"

"Could you tell me who it is?"

"No, bye."

Press Conference at the Clippers practice facility has ended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #Champion    #Champion        - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

#Champion
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5