ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot

Go down 
+3
El-Divin-Codin
Ante
Vince
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vince

Vince

Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot Empty
PostSubject: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:41 am

After a year long break, Vince is back with the Cavaliers. The expectations for the Cavaliers are low, which is reasonable. No LeBron means a non-playoff team?

Bounce wrote:
Cleveland Cavaliers

Cavs have all tools needed to be the most pleasant surprise, a young star in making, quality role players, picks and some intriguing trade bait contracts. With a strategical coach/GM mastermind like theirs no one should rule out a low playoff spot and possibly the Cavs-LeBron matchup.

Standings: 26-32 (9th in East)
Key player: Kyrie Irving
Odds: 1/175

#WinARingWithoutTheKing #DanGilbertsLetters

"I may not have a star, but I got a star in the making. I think we have a chance to make the playoffs. We got a good mix of youth and veterans on this team. A couple more seasons, I can make this a championship contender." - Vince

#OneGoal
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27, 2011 4:50 am

Rumors

+ Jamison on the trading block
+ Interest in Pau Gasol?
+ Thompson to move to starting lineup?
+ Cavs interested in 3 FAs
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:00 pm

BLOCKBUSTER TRADE
Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot Pau-Gasol2

Pau Gasol is headed to Cleveland along with Steve Blake and Jason Kapono in a trade for Antawn Jamison, Anthony Parker, and Ramon Sessions. Lakers management have been shopping their 3rd greatest asset (Kobe 1st, Bynum 2nd) and they have found a place for the 7 foot Spaniard. Cavs also gave up a future 1st round pick in the transaction.

"I'm very happy I got Pau as a new teammate. He might be the piece that we need to contend for a championship this year. I can't wait for new fans to hop on the Cavaliers bandwagon again." - Irving

Projected Starting Lineup

Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot CLE_Irving_Kyrie Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot 4635 Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot 4686 Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot CLE_Thompson_Tristan Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot 3513
Irving --- Eyenga --- Gee --- Thompson --- Gasol

*Gasol, Blake, & Kapono will arrive in about 5 hours to play against the Chicago Bulls.

Last edited by Vince on Wed Dec 28, 2011 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:02 pm

Quote :
hop on the Cavaliers bandwagon again
LOL Exactly...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:46 pm

That must be the face he made when he heard he was transfered to Cleveland, and for Jamison.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:48 pm

Gasol will feel very old on that team
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 4:48 pm

Gasol at the 5...I like that.

#onthebandwagon
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28, 2011 11:21 pm

IRVING PUTS ON A SHOW IN LA
Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot 506be0c0

Kyrie Irving has another outstanding game in his first season under Coach Vince with 14 points 10 assists and 6 steals. He sure was excited to go against CP3 with new teammates(Gasol,Blake,Kapono). Gasol struggled in the beginning of the game, but ended up with 12 points, 5 rebounds, 4 blocks. Blake also adding 9 points (3/4 3pt FG) to the win. 69-61 Cavs.

Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot 5f9d568b
Tristan Thompson dunks over Deandre Jordan

Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot 7d7f804c
Tristan Thompson receiving an alley-oop from Kyrie Irving

Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot F3e128ff
Gasol fade-away over Blake Griffin late in the 4th

#Anteshould'vecontrolledClippers #KI2>CP3 #nohsux
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29, 2011 5:23 am

#Anteshould'vecontrolledClippers #KI2>CP3 #nohsux

As Delboy in only fools and horses would say:

You dirty old git................
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 6:36 pm

CAVS GET RID OF VAREJAO!

Trade details:
CLE receives: Kawhi Leonard, Tiago Splitter, & Matt Bonner
SAS receives: Anderson Varejao, Semih Erden, & Samardo Samuels + '12 1st round draft pick

Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTei0386aLIp_aJvjZlGef7nkTncid6FZzBoPDQnI6Di4_8LrT7yxlhqBzJ

After searching for a defensive guard/forward, Cavs have finally found one through a trade. Cleveland had talks with New Jersey(Stevenson), Washington(Evans), and Indiana(Jones), but none had any interest in the offers. Kawhi Leonard was picked 15th overall in the 2011 round pick by the Pacers, but was traded to the Spurs for George Hill. This 6'7" forward will definitely be a good fit for the Cavs' system.

UPCOMING GAME WITH NEW ORLEANS
coach Vince's reaction:
Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot Tumblr_lh182s3OM31qd7f6n

Vince expects Ante to do something cheap. Once he does, ISBA will be watching the controversy show all over again
Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot Tumblr_lq3lldWo5f1qhdmag

Notable upcoming games:
Dec. 13 @ SAS (Vince won last matchup - POR)
Dec. 18 vs BOS (will Justin play furiously for not getting NYK?)
Dec. 22 @ NJ (stupid network disconnected - NJ simmed win while Irving was dropping 30)
Dec. 26 vs NOH (how will Ante play without CP3?)
Jan. 13 @ LAL (2 Filipino coaches. Friends. Trade partners this season. Enemies for the night)

Last edited by Vince on Mon Jan 02, 2012 2:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:13 pm

how much you wanna bet KIA will quit after this trade
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 8:59 pm

he said he had no use for Leonard, plus he needs a better PF/C. Erden=Splitter. Varejao>Bonner
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:01 pm

Varejao's contract <<<<<<

Congrats for getting rid of that. That's well worth a 1st round pick IMO. He's a fine player but not for the money on this game.

I see Gasol already on the block. Honeymoon is over.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:05 pm

thats what i mean, Varejao contract is feking crazy
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:10 pm

Almost as bad as Beans....Not quite. Only bad thing about Beans is his player option. You know that greedy bastard will exercise that since it's probably worth 9-10 million.

Great trade for the Cavs. Vince on his way to another GM of the year award.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:18 pm

they shoulda amnestied his ass, another retarded move by the warriors, amnestied bell expiring instead smh and then signed kwame
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 9:47 pm

I always liked Charlie Bell. I think I've acquired him from you like 3 times in leagues prior.

Mark Jackson has a plan.

Irving is putting up really good numbers.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 5:39 am

Vince when you wanna play?
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 7:27 pm

tomorrow most likely. I'm playing CPU & Justin tonight
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 4:17 pm

Cavs are done trading, but are still willing to listen to offers

Irving & Co. Stops The DeShawn Stevenson Show!

The Cavs visited the Nets in New Jersey for a redemption after getting beat at their home via sim.

Kyrie Irving scored 20 points with 8 assists, and also added 2 steals to his statline. Pau Gasol contributed with 12 points & Alonzo Gee with 11. The Cavaliers played team ball while the Nets kept feeding the ball to Deshawn Stevenson, who was the hot man of the night with 26 points with 3 steals. Deron Williams didn't do much and only had 6 points and 5 assists. His FG% was 23%(3/13). Cavs took it 71-64

ROOKIE WATCH: The #1 overall pick, Kyrie Irving, of course lives up to the expectation with 20pts-8ast for the night. His teammate Tristan Thompson made all 4 of attempted shots and ended up with 8 points, 5 rebounds, 2 steals and a block. The new Cavalier acquired from the San Antonio Spurs, Kawhi Leonard started the game and added 8 points as well with 4 rebounds, 3 assists, and 2 steals in his first game under the Cavaliers system.

Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot 2d2c4bd6
Stevenson with the long 3 over Boobie Gibson late in the 4th

Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot 99af9a60
Rookie, Irving dunks it in a fast break

-----------

Cavaliers look to play the Boston Celtics or New Orleans Hornets tonight 1-3-12
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:01 pm

Vince wrote:
Cavs are done trading, but are still willing to listen to offers

ANOTHER ONE ON THE WAY? Rolling Eyes
This was said earlier today. Coach Vince is content with his roster, but feels like he's still missing something. After 2 straight losses against the Celtics & Rockets, Cavs are in trade talks yet again. Another possible* trade with the Charlotte Bobcats could happen later on in the week. It all depends on a Free Agent signing. The trade talks involve guard, DJ Augustin. It will be the 3rd trade of the season if it ever happens.

The Cavaliers are currently tied at 8th place in the East with the Milwaukee Bucks.

*possible: less than 40%
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:08 pm

I said the same thing, that I was done with trades.. now I got another one on the way.

its addicting. lol
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 03, 2012 11:28 pm

Paul wrote:
I said the same thing, that I was done with trades.. now I got another one on the way.

its addicting. lol

SEE! Someone understands...

& it's Association anyways. It's not really fantasy like the ones with the drafts.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 4:08 pm

WHY DO FREE AGENTS TAKE A DECADE TO DECIDE WHO TO SIGN WITH!?

Cavaliers have narrowed their choice down to one free agent, but that bald ass is taking his time to sign with a team! They hope to sign him before January, but that most likely won't happen(smh 2K)

DJ Augustin might be headed to Cleveland in the 3rd trade of the season for the Cavaliers. This trade still depends on the free agent signing.

Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot D_J__Augustin-3

Augustin is currently averaging 5.8 PPG with the Bobcats, playing behind rookie, Kemba Walker.

Potential trade details*can change
Cavs get: Augustin, Williams, Carroll, '12 draft pick

Bobcats get: Blake, Casspi, Gee, '13 draft pick

Why do the Cavs do it?
Augustin is a major upgrade over Blake. Quicker and better passer than both Blake & Boobie. Reggie Williams & Matt Carroll may be just reserves, but they can shoot lights out. Can shine under the system just like Gee and Kapono did.

Why do the Bobcats do it?
They get a better shooter in Blake coming off the bench for Kemba Walker. They get a backup SF(Casspi) who can shoot better than Derrick Brown. And they get the player that they have been wanting in Gee, quicker and a better shooter than Henderson. Augustin is expiring, and most likely won't resign after losing his starting spot to Walker.

#GMoftheyear #KeithBogans
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 04, 2012 6:16 pm

Vince wrote:
Paul wrote:

its addicting. lol

SEE! Someone understands...

& it's Association anyways. It's not really fantasy like the ones with the drafts.

I agre with the both of you. Addicting as hell, trying to get that perfect balance ... It's just a trade away ... always ...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot   Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cleveland Cavaliers: Reboot
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next