ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

!!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
+3
Paul
Bounce
Ante
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bryan

Bryan

!!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:38 pm

^I want College Hoops 2k8 too. I've been looking for it recently but haven't found it in any stores. I'll end up ordering it from somewhere. It would be amazing if the rosters were updated.

Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 5:46 pm

They are updated, there are people who upload it on 2k share, I havent checked this year, but last year they were 100% correctly updated
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 3:09 am

Well I had a fun game with Paul tonight. DeShawn Stevenson and Luke Walton show all day. Lakers make the Playoffs! ... hopefully
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Yeah that was fun. The headlines on my NBA.com says "Luke Walton's career high leads Lakers to Win" lol

I think you need to change the title of this thread or add "..after season 1 playoffs"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!   !!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!! - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

!!!!!!!!!!!!ISBA LOCKOUT HAS STARTED!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2