ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

- Bullet Nation -

Go down 
+6
El-Divin-Codin
KingKongSuh90
Bryan
Vince
Ante
Bounce
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Bounce

Bounce

- Bullet Nation - - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:56 am

it's all fine <3
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 11:48 am

We'll do our best Smile ...

<3
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:09 pm

I'm with Hrvoje on this argument. I'm tired of having humans who don't play. I would truthfully rather be in an association with 6-10 active people rather than mess around with trying to have 16-18 ppl when 5 of them at all times don't play. I think it should be mandatory that people visit this forum once in awhile too. It's so much more fun playing dudes from here than playing people you don't know at all. It's like playing a ranked game honestly.

I always laugh when people complain about the cpu and wish we had more human coaches. Yeah, that's going to happen. We can't find more than 14 good people but somehow we're going to get 20, 25, or 30 humans in here. People need to stop living in a fantasy world.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 9:07 pm

Chemistry is finally recovering, went from 35 to 39 in what seems to be 1 real day = +1 in chemistry pace. Maybe a win here and there would make the increase a bit faster.

LMAO at random guy 1 making his debut on the forums. No one asked for his presence, IMO that's what would make the perfect new league member...

I have to play Utah again in a day or two (they are after the Nuggets game), my apologies they will probably get another easy win. I would like to help Nuggets playoffs aspirations, but they seem to refuse missing shots, 59% FGs. Sad
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:20 am

Don't worry about the Jazz. Ante couldn't even beat them. That was a conspiracy though. Trying to make sure CPU teams make playoffs instead of me or Paul IMO. I don't think I'll make playoffs. We'll see, it will be close. I have quite a few CPU games to finish so they will likely decide my fate. If they abuse paint and up and unders, it's all over IMO.

I'm just excited to play Scal. After these cpu games I'll be thrilled to play a user.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 4:49 am

Bryan wrote:
Don't worry about the Jazz. Ante couldn't even beat them. That was a conspiracy though. Trying to make sure CPU teams make playoffs instead of me or Paul IMO. I don't think I'll make playoffs. We'll see, it will be close. I have quite a few CPU games to finish so they will likely decide my fate. If they abuse paint and up and unders, it's all over IMO.

I'm just excited to play Scal. After these cpu games I'll be thrilled to play a user.

-.-'' are you fucking serious?
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 13, 2011 2:55 pm

Scal's release went from impossible in 2k11 to the easiest tap and at least somewhat decent looking in 2k12... you have been warned... don't be like that bum Gasol who gave room and got buried by 3's...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 16, 2011 7:17 am

- Bullet Nation - - Page 4 Unled3hw

- Bullet Nation - - Page 4 2ez1w12

*forgotten, and unused lately
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Bullet Nation -
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: TEAM FRANCHISES-