ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

- Bullet Nation -

Go down 
+6
El-Divin-Codin
KingKongSuh90
Bryan
Vince
Ante
Bounce
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Paul

Paul

- Bullet Nation - - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:59 pm

coach paul and coach bounce will finally meet sometime this week

- Bullet Nation - - Page 3 John-Wall-Kobe-Bryant
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 11:02 pm

^be prepared for the time of your life on ps3 imo

My game with Washington should be available next week. Lovely indeed.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 7:11 am

Oh yeah, I have Rockets, Knicks, Lakers, Utah and Nuggets in front of me. Great 5L series, can't wait.
(and sim games vs Bulls and Grizzlies)
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 10, 2011 9:02 pm

Bryan wrote:
^be prepared for the time of your life on ps3 imo

My game with Washington should be available next week. Lovely indeed.

it was lovely indeed. luke walton and scal got their season high.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:00 am

really "lovely" game down 12-0, 27-6 etc... Sad
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 10:34 am

LOL, I looked at the boxscore, the Lakers really dominating...

Wiz will get theirs in season 12/13...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:11 pm

^this will be his only season with Wizards. Lockout will end soon IMO.

It's difficult to care when you take over a team that's 10-20 I would imagine. Once you get down early I'd probably start fooling around too.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 2:24 pm

if only they weren't -2 every game I could stand a chance... somewhat...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 5:47 pm

Bryan wrote:

It's difficult to care when you take over a team that's 10-20 I would imagine. Once you get down early I'd probably start fooling around too.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/216483/One_Players_Side_Source_Expects_Offer_To_Be_Rejected
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 7:30 pm

Ante wrote:
Bryan wrote:

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/216483/One_Players_Side_Source_Expects_Offer_To_Be_Rejected

I was on the players side when this process first started but I'm in the owners corner now.

Fuck these players IMO. They are making very fair salaries. They are treated GREAT. They have the best accommodations all year long. When someone like Drew Gooden is making 6 mil per year life is good. And these retards who try to compare David Stern to plantation owners can go to hell.

The lockout is really starting to piss me off. I can't imagine how the casual fan is feeling. NBA was finally building momentum after completely sucking in the early 2000s and all that positive mojo is fading every day this circus continues.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:13 pm

^^ That's exactly what my best friend is saying, too much egos which AREN'T put aside IMO...

I agree with you of course...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:31 pm

IMO when I hear that people like Pierce or any vet are complaining I wonder if some players are borderline retarded...
a) he (Pierce) already earned 150+ mil of contracts
b) most of them wont be here in 5yrs so their "so called care for future generations" is absurd as most of them are egomaniacs and the "new generation" will anyways have new CBA talks in 5 or 10yrs
c) does it really matter that they will earn lets say 3mil instead of 3.5mil? That money alone should be enough for a lifetime, not to mention those who have multi yr contracts and will get lets say 35 mil instead of 40. Wow poor guy, he'll be broke.
d) they'll still get full money even with amnesty rule
e) might sound rude, but I doubt that guys like PP or Melo even know whats going on in detail in these talks, they just see Stern and his lawyers and go into "fight the power" mode against the "bad" corporate guys.
AFAIC they can do whatever they want but dont expect that anyone who follows the thing feels bad for "poor" players if they reject.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:40 pm

^I agree with your talking points.

The amount of money they are talking about at this point is probably less than the difference between making 3 or 3.5 mil. That's the sad part.

I remember Ray Allen's quote in the middle of the summer about this

"it’s almost embarrassing that we can make this type of money and we still haggle over what we haggle over,”

and he's right. It is embarrassing. Especially for a league that has GUARANTEED CONTRACTS and high paying ones at that. If I was a player in the NBA I'd be thrilled with how I'm compensated. It's not David Stern's fault players have 30 ppl in your entourage leaching off them or that you spend your money poorly. If you're clearing 3 mil per year after taxes you should be just fine. Hell, if you clear 500k after taxes you should be doing fine. What's the average person make per year? 40 thousand or less IMO.

Wake up and get a reality check.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:46 pm

Great points from both of you...
To straight things up, I don't have to say anything, y'all said it, you could sum it up in two sentences:
They're really pissing us fans off...500.000 dollars for a player who gets paid 6 mil per year is NOTHING...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:57 pm

Bullets Nation.....more than a news source. A place for friends to gather and talk about anything IMO
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:18 pm

Same was in BucksWinBucksWin thread last year... some basketball talk, random chit-chat and I'm pretty sure that somewhere inside there is a post or 2 where I threat to kill Ante, and several posts where Nello is just going through a mid-life crisis. Its definitely worth 5min of browsing through it.

I think I scouted an 80+ player, waiting for scout confirmation, as he's about to return tomorrow from the 5th scouting visit to the player.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:22 am

- Bullet Nation - - Page 3 Unled3hw

Why do we suck?

Wizards are currently 14-33, but is it really my fault? Let's find out...

- Bullet Nation - - Page 3 86895_wizards_basketball_sale
Ted Leonsis, the owner
14-33 (total of 47 games) > All games combined
Record when I took over 8-16. Then there were 2 games I played without trying the game so lets place them nowhere, and the record since I took over is 6-15...

13-33 (29%) Overall record
----------------------------------------
8-16 (33%) Before I took over
0-2 (0%) "Warmup" games
6-15 (29%) My record

Now let's analyze the games since I took over...

6 Wins = 5 Played W + 1 Sim W
15 Losses = 9 Played L + 6 Sim L
Played Games => 5-9 record
Sim games => 1- 6 record
vs Humans => 3-4 played; 0-5 sim games
vs CPU => 2-5 played; 1-1 sim games
Conclusion: F' you CPU GM and F' you inactive members

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:37 am

Well, it is fucked up, but if you put your 5-9 record plus 8-16 = still no playoffs...

But I agree with you...
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:43 am

wiz would make the playoffs, ratings were like -2 for all and chemistry like 10% whn hrvoje joined, even you wouldn't be able to do better
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 7:51 am

@ ante
It doesn't matter that I'm not in playoffs in any kind, it's just stupid to ask and bitch about CPU teams when of these 17 users we have, 5 of them are "CPU".
I'm not even looking at the 8-18 starting record, I had no input on that. Other that it affected my chemistry and made all players go -2, but whatever I still played all of my games and in 9 of 10 situations I was the one asking to play games.

So, what's the point of having RaleRaleine, K-J, JGN , Barea or Kellz back in the league when they don't even visit these forums, or don't play any games on their own. Sure it looks nice to have 20 human teams, but other that it looks nice there are no benefits to it.

I'm this close of quitting because of this crap, I would rather play offline association than to stick almost every night 'til 2am to hope that some of "human" users decide to play a game. f' that

@dexy
true
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:08 am

Then if you think you would find better people sure go ahead, I work my butt off for this association to be better, Kj plays, JGN and Bare had a storm they don't have internet around now, so don't blame them please...

Look we're dealing the same problems and playing, and look some of us are winning some us don't that's the case and we gotta deal with it, KJ is active, not forum active, but he visits the forums every day, but how can I make him to post on the forum forum? Stick a internet cable to his ass or something? No...

RaieHaleine is working to much in real life, I think of getting some 2 replacements, since we kicked skillswitch...

Someone needs to lose in this league, not every human will be a winner...

I feel you but,
don't panic...
The only problem RIGHT NOW is RaieHaleine and Spark and JGN who don't have internet now due to weather, so we WILL WAIT for them, the mistake was made before, when we had inactive skill, kellz, yonik, balugik, sleepy, that's were you lost, please don't panic, things are very good now in this league and it's very active..They all visit the forum except (Raie, but he really has a lot of work IRL), not everyone posts a lot, but they aren't mute at least...

If you wanna help finding some new active guys, it would be lovely because I'm really tired of doing it for the 3244th time, but then again I'll do it for the 3245th time because I'm a ignorant hard headed bastard...

RaieHaleine on the brink...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:26 am

You still dont get it this isnt about winning, this is about playing. Not everyone is win-oriented like you...
If they had a storm kick em out and have them rejoin when they get online instead of having 2 teams holding hostage the whole league.
And who cares if he has a job, a wife, or 12 children. You dont know what I have in life going on, I dont know what you have going on, or what has Bryan going on. Thats irrelevant, if someone applied to play in a league then there are certain requirements to meet like visiting forums so we can adjust times to play or talk how to fix in game issues (k-j being a cheap fuck f.e.), why joining in first place if your life schedule is not allowing you to play or visit the forum 5 min every day instead of making up excuses. You talk how great they are, but tbh no one can know that as they arent around.
And if there are no replacements for this league, 14 is just fine if the fake 18 isnt working atm. Better have 2 wks of 14 and find new members over time than having 18 that suck. I haven't heard that it's obligatory to have 18 or the league fails.
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 8:55 am

Know what... whatever i dont care, run your league as you wish, no need to spam my thread with talk about random twats... feel free to not reply if this talk is about to continue, IDGAF about their activity as obviously no one else does
Back to top Go down
Luka

Luka

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:11 am

Bounce wrote:
If they had a storm kick em out and have them rejoin when they get online instead of having 2 teams holding hostage the whole league.
Yup, I sent a message an hour ago to Ante on PSN asking him to kick them until they get online. I have a game with SparkBarea and I don't want to have it simmed, like our first match (sim loss, obviously).
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 10:50 am

I got the point Hrvoje, I know it's frustrating...
Raie is the problem here the major problem...

My only wish is to have 16 or more human players...More than cpu etc...
Its not MINE LEAGUE, its OUR LEAGUE, and I see the problems, I'll consult with Bryan about this and get things STRAIGHT OK?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Bullet Nation -
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: TEAM FRANCHISES-
Jump to: