ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

- Bullet Nation -

Go down 
+6
El-Divin-Codin
KingKongSuh90
Bryan
Vince
Ante
Bounce
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KingKongSuh90

KingKongSuh90

- Bullet Nation - - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:22 am

I like the rollup Bounce. The thing that was distasteful was the "fag" comment on Otis Smith's pic
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 9:48 am

- Bullet Nation - - Page 2 Unled3hw

The Future

Another game, another loss. This time the Sacramento Kings went bonkers offensively. TBH that's no real surprise as the CPU controlled teams usually play like there's no tomorrow, and miss shots only if they are up by 15 at that point. Wizards have the second to last score in the entire league, with 12-27 and this might be a nice time to see what next season(-s), if there will be any, might bring to D.C.

- Bullet Nation - - Page 2 Nba2k12111107135515
Nick Young, a future star? (click on photo for full size)
At 1-2 spots, Wizards have young promising guys. John Wall is on his way to become a multi-time All Star in years to come, and with his rookie scale contract he is an excellent cornerstone of greater things to come. Nick Young, a prolific scorer at the age of only 26 is yet to reach his prime as a player. Recently he entered contract extension talks. On the bench we have Jordan Crawford a solid combo guard who plays great defense and brings energy off the bench, while still on rookie contract, as well.

The SF spot is occupied by Rashard Lewis, and even though his production isn't the greatest, the Summer of 2013 expiring 20mil contract will play a huge part in bringing in more complementary free agents next Summer. Maurice Evans is a great veteran backup and Wizards have every intention to resign him this Summer.

Tyrus Thomas and Andray Blatche are the big man duo for years to come, and it's up to the management to find one guy who could play back-up for both of them off the bench, something Rashard Lewis does with so-so success. Both of them have multi-year contracts and neither of them is going anywhere anytime soon.
Other players are expendable, and depending on their performances in limited playing time, and contract terms they might or might not be resigned.

This brings us to the most interesting part of future plans in Washington, the 2012 NBA Draft. The first round pick is expected to be a top 5 pick in worst case. Scouts are working full-time and travel all around the USA and Europe to find the player who will be the best suited for WAS.
Insider reports say that 3 names are on the shortlist: a SG, a SF and a PF. No names were mentioned at this time.

Last edited by Bounce on Mon Nov 07, 2011 11:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:10 am

I do think you should add a real big man who can score and rebound either on draft or trade/fa's etc...

IMO Thomas and Blatche will kill you on the boards like I noticed in only 1 game when we played the other day...It would be lovely to see the Wiz shine bright next season...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:24 am

That was because Lewis played PF the whole game as your players were no threat from inside. The downer was that Lewis had trouble boxing out Boykins last week, not to mention someone who is above 6'5".

Thomas and Blatche at 6'10" and 6'11" respectively should have no trouble getting rebounds with their physiques. Anyways they're better than McGee whose points were either dunks or free throws.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:31 am

You're the GM so it's your team, I just tried to advise you...

When I saw Lewis on Landry or Emeka, I went to them sometimes...Landry was a killer from mid range and Lewis is awful on D...

But Lewis is a mismatch to any PF in the league on offense though...

But there are some nice prospects waiting for the Wiz and smh if you had Vesely you would be much better...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 11:34 am

Rashard can't guard anyone, no matter what's the position. Maybe Hedo is the only guy worse than Rashard, and that matchup would be won by Lewis on D... lmao
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:24 pm

John Wall, the All-Star

Second year Wizards star, John Wall was chosen by coaches as one of seven reserves for the Eastern Conference All Star team. Earlier today the league made all selections public. One of surprises was no doubt Wall's name on the list.

- Bullet Nation - - Page 2 Nba2k12111107175219
John Wall at what he does best (click on photo for full size)
Wall on his selection:
- No doubt this is a great honor for me, this was one of my goals ever since I saw Danny Ainge making it to the All Star game two years prior to my birth. I hope I'll live to all expectations.

Starters were led by Chris Paul and LeBron James in votes. Here's the full list:

EASTERN CONFERENCE ALL-STARS
WESTERN CONFERENCE ALL-STARS

G Dwyane Wade (MIA)
G Chris Paul (NOH)
G Deron Williams (NJN)
G Kobe Bryant (LAL)
F LeBron James (MIA)
F Kevin Durant (OKC)
F Carmelo Anthony (NYK)
F Dirk Nowitzki (DAL)
C Dwight Howard (ORL)
C Al Jefferson (UTAH)

RESERVES

John Wall (WAS)
Stephen Curry (GSW)
Stephen Jackson (MIL)
Kevin Martin (HOU)
Paul Pierce (BOS)
Rudy Gay (POR)
Amar'e Stoudemire (NYK)
LaMarcus Aldridge (POR)
Brook Lopez (NJN)
DeMarcus Cousins (SAC)
Rajon Rondo (BOS)
Gilbert Arenas (POR)
Kevin Garnett (BOS)
Kyle Lowry (HOU)
The ASG will be played on February 26, 2012 at Amway Center in Orlando, Florida, home of the Orlando Magic

LOL What a joke overall, selections FTL

Last edited by Bounce on Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:39 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:28 pm

3 BOS bench players. At least they will have fun.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:33 pm

cousins and lowry bullshit_4real
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:56 pm

Gilbert Arenas made it?? LOLOLOL
Back to top Go down
Luka

Luka

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 1:57 pm

Martin deserved the spot, Lowry lol
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:05 pm

poor monta didn't make it again, conspiracy imo
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:10 pm

Broke lopez nyk? lol
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:32 pm

brilliant advertising imo

The two best overall players this year are on the West team so I'll take them to win.

Jefferson and CP3>>>
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 2:38 pm

Justin wrote:
Broke lopez nyk? lol
sorry, I probably subconsciously thought he was a Knick due to his lack of defense or rebounding Smile

Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:48 am

Rashard Lewis' One Shining Moment

Wizards finally won a game, after five straight losses, they routinely beat Detroit. This win might not do much in standings department but definitely it was a feel good moment at the end of the game with players smiling, hugging and cheering.

- Bullet Nation - - Page 2 Nba2k12111107234822
Rashard Lewis after hitting another three
Wizards took off 12-2 and 15-5 and kept the lead around 10 through the whole game. Their great defense forced Detroit to shoot only 36% from the field, and only 1 of 11 behind the three point line throughout the game. Wizards' best last night was Rashard Lewis with 17 points.

In other news: The contract extension talks between the management and guard Nick Young are yet be to finalized. It's believed that Young will accept one of the offers thrown at him as the GM apparently offered him a 5 year contract with a player option for the additional 6th year.
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:15 pm

4 years and 25 mil should get the Nick Young deal done imo....perhaps a player option added on
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 1:17 pm

I did several 3-4-5 yr offers with or without the player option and upped the salary from 5mil to 5.5mil in 1st year. Latest offer is 6mil in year 1...
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 2:47 pm

Resigning its a bit broken, all 3 KG, RayRay and Big Baby say they love Voston and would love to resign but they havent accepted any of the 30 contracts I offered them.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 4:15 pm

Yeah, Danillo same and Landry...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Ill just wait and resign him (probably cheaper) in Summer, as I can match any offer even if he refuses mine...
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:51 am

JohnWallball

What a game! Second time we went to overtime, only this time we came out victorious. OMFG...

- Bullet Nation - - Page 2 Nba2k12111109001626
SeƱor Juan Pared-pelota
Golden State opened up the game better and was leading through first 3 quarters. Our first lead came in the 4th. Into last minute of regulation GSW came up by 2. Wizards tied the game. Warriors again went up by 2, Wizards tied the game one more time. Warriors hit a long 2 with 35 sec left to go again up by 2. Wizards with a quick miss, so the Warriors had the chance to seal the game with 30 seconds left and a full shot clock. Unfortunately for them Monta Ellis missed a wide open 2 with shot-clock expiring, a basket that would put them up by 4. Rebound, timeout, 6.5 to go. Ball to Wall ( Wink ) he went inside and dished to Nick Young who made the cut to the hoop from the other side. Layup, game tied. Warriors miss their 0.6 left prayer. End of regulation. Overtime.
In the overtime Warriors went with subs and little used bench players for some reason. Yet they managed to go up by 4 with 60 sec left. Rashard Lewis hit a long 2. Then Warriors PG (some created guy) tried to dribble out as much time as possible before going for a shot, however Wall came close to him and stole the ball with ease to go one on none. Unnamed PG tried to make up for his mistake but only managed to hit Wall's arm so it's Dunk + 1. Three point play converted, up by 1 Wizards. GSW tried to tie the game but Reggie Williams' shot went short, rebound Tyrus Thomas. Intentional foul. Tyrus hit only the 1st one, putting Washington up by 2 with 1.3 left. Timeout. Inbound to Williams, time expired before he managed to shoot I think, it was a miss anyways.

#WizardsWinWizardsWin

John Wall scored 27 (11/18 FG's, and 5/6 FT's), while Nick Young added 16.

X-Factor: Wizards struggled through the 1st half, until Brian Scalabrine came into play in 2nd quarter. First he managed a tip in over Josh Smith, then he stole one ball, and later hit a 12ft long sky hook over Josh Powell. "Go Scal!" - to quote Nibbles.

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:19 am

Impressive win...
Back to top Go down
Luka

Luka

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 9:30 am

Bounce wrote:
Warriors miss their 0.6 left prayer. End of regulation.
Well, if only Kecman played for GSW...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 10:39 am

Luka wrote:
Bounce wrote:
Warriors miss their 0.6 left prayer. End of regulation.
Well, if only Kecman played for GSW...

LOL, smh at NLB refs..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: - Bullet Nation -   - Bullet Nation - - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

- Bullet Nation -
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ISBA League :: LEAGUE LOUNGE :: TEAM FRANCHISES-
Jump to: