ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

When lockout ends, new association right?

Go down 
+4
Goldielox
Paul
Ante
Vince
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ante

Ante

When lockout ends, new association right? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: When lockout ends, new association right?   When lockout ends, new association right? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:51 pm

Human vs human is great...

You'll get your ass kicked in WCF brah haha, I hope it's a great series, good luck!
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: When lockout ends, new association right?   When lockout ends, new association right? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 28, 2011 3:55 pm

if i can pass the Jazz. haha
Back to top Go down
Justin

Justin

PostSubject: Re: When lockout ends, new association right?   When lockout ends, new association right? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 1:48 am

Ante when can we play
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: When lockout ends, new association right?   When lockout ends, new association right? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 4:31 am

You're in the 2nd round Justin no worries, try to move on to the finals...

Someone use the Heat because Jeebs won't play you...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: When lockout ends, new association right?   When lockout ends, new association right? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 29, 2011 8:32 pm

Ante, you should sell 2k12 IMO.

That game is dead. I see Paul finally bought BF3. Lovely indeed. It's fun to play a game that's not broken.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: When lockout ends, new association right?   When lockout ends, new association right? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:37 am

Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: When lockout ends, new association right?   When lockout ends, new association right? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:56 am

Bryan wrote:

That game is dead. I see Paul finally bought BF3. Lovely indeed. It's fun to play a game that's not broken.

I wanted to join you and goldy in your game but I might mess you guys up. cause I suck.. still a noob with shooting games. I average about 4-5 kills a game with at least 10 deaths. lol
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: When lockout ends, new association right?   When lockout ends, new association right? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:16 am

Bryan wrote:

I see you got jokes.
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

PostSubject: Re: When lockout ends, new association right?   When lockout ends, new association right? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 7:20 am

Paul wrote:
Bryan wrote:

I wanted to join you and goldy in your game but I might mess you guys up. cause I suck.. still a noob with shooting games. I average about 4-5 kills a game with at least 10 deaths. lol
it's not about kills, as long as you don't die too often you're good
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: When lockout ends, new association right?   When lockout ends, new association right? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 9:18 am

Bounce wrote:
Bryan wrote:

I see you got jokes.

^^
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: When lockout ends, new association right?   When lockout ends, new association right? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 2:46 pm

^yeah, I agree with Crax. Kills and deaths are pretty much irrelevant unless you're dying a shitload of times. In my last match yesterday I went 3-12. It happens, etc. I have some really bad matches sometimes from a k/d standpoint. I'm always trying to cap flags though. Crax seems to be much more steady than me.

As for my comedy about Ante selling 2k12....I thought it was a legit idea. That game is going nowhere and fast. Unless the next patch is phenomenal I don't think that game can be saved.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: When lockout ends, new association right?   When lockout ends, new association right? - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 30, 2011 3:19 pm

I play it sometimes offline, association and I love NBA in real life...

http://espn.go.com/chicago/nba/story/_/id/7296408/nba-ric-bucher-interviews-chicago-bulls-guard-derrick-rose-espn-magazine

Great interview, DRose said it right here...

Bryan I'll buy BF3 sometime, just gotta find someone to buy bioshock 2 from me...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: When lockout ends, new association right?   When lockout ends, new association right? - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

When lockout ends, new association right?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3