ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rip City Lehgo!

Go down 
+4
KingKongSuh90
Ante
El-Divin-Codin
Vince
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Goldielox

Goldielox

Rip City Lehgo! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:35 pm

Boy did you fuck up with Arenas, feking awefull, see that what makes this OA interesting, need to plan in advance
Rudy Gay was a good one tho
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 3:45 pm

You call 2 of your AllStars mistakes? How dare you... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:12 pm

lol Gay is fine, Arenas...Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:31 pm

Vince wrote:
Ante wrote:
KMart anyone?

what about him?

HE stopped Aldridge...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:35 pm

Ante wrote:
Vince wrote:
Ante wrote:
KMart anyone?

what about him?

HE stopped Aldridge...

sure, why not.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:36 pm

This is really GAY, it's your fault deal with it and play...

Beg the NBA to start the season because we ain't restarting if there's no rookies...

Someone wins someone looses, you f'd up deal with it...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 07, 2011 4:39 pm

do you like...ever shut the fuck up? lol.

I'm not trying to change teams right now am I?! Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 8:25 pm

Rudy Gay saves the day(2 games in a row)

It is the first time the Blazers are facing the newly coached Atlanta Hawks this season, who were 18-14 prior to the game. The Hawks were rumored to be cheap rank-game bastards according to the Lakers. The score was kept close the entire game, tied after both the 1st and 2nd quarters, then Blazers only leading by 5 after the 3rd. The Hawks liked to attack the paint which was why they had 15 FT attempts to the Blazers' 4. They also liked to go straight to the elbow and shoot an uncontested shot. Their 3rd strategy was to dump it to Horford so he can rush to the paint for an easy basket. Blazers started picking up their defense and imitated the Hawks' type of game in the 4th. With less than 10 seconds left, Hinrich made a layup. After hitting a game-winning 3-pointer over Danny Granger the other day, Rudy did it with an open dunk this time. GG.

Rip City Lehgo! - Page 3 Story
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 9:21 pm

"imitated the Hawks' type of game" lol
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 08, 2011 10:00 pm

so basically the 4th quarter of the Hawks v Blazers game was ultra fun.

awesome
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:21 am

Bryan wrote:
so basically the 4th quarter of the Hawks v Blazers game was ultra fun.

awesome

it was. Drive-a-mania
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 2:24 am

I'm glad Gay won it, good job...

*Waiting for a coach to blew up vs KJ*
Back to top Go down
Bounce

Bounce

PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 09, 2011 6:28 am

good to know that there are some great fun loving new coaches to play in future...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 8:34 pm

FUCK I JUST ACCIDENTALLY PRESSED THE TOP LOGO WHEN I WAS TYPING SOMETHING. FML. I'm bored anyways with nothing to do for another 3 hours. Gonna do it again Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 11, 2011 9:29 pm

On The Way Up

After many struggles, Trail Blazers Management is finally happy with the recent performance of the team. The season started off decent, but it declined in an instant with losing streaks. Management and coaching decided they needed to make some moves to be successful. Every player except for Lamarcus Aldridge was on the trading block. Brandon Roy was rumored to be headed to the Heat, Hornets, Lakers, Pistons, and Nuggets during the season. First move brought Gilbert Arenas to Rip City (traded for Wesley Matthews & Marcus Camby), hoping he would go back to Agent Zero form with a better coach. Veteran sharpshooter, Peja Stojakovic was also brought in on the same day. Arenas' performance wasn't satisfactory enough, which brought in Rudy Gay (traded for Wesley Matthews & Gerald Wallace). Former Cavaliers coach was also high on star forwards (Stoudemire, LeBron, Anthony, Garnett) from his past teams. Rudy Gay was the missing piece to the Blazers all along. Now the Blazers have 3 of the top 10 picks from the 2006 draft class. Since the trade, Blazers are 16-7. It would be 17-6 if Chris Paul wasn't being a fag during the game. Anways...Rolling Eyes Blazers are most likely going to make the playoffs, and they hope to get the top spot before the regular season ends.

Rip City Lehgo! - Page 3 Nba_g_roy2_576

Ante wrote:
Portland is coming to get me IMO...

Damn right we are!

Rest of the season
vs Bulls
vs Magic
vs Thunder
vs Knicks
vs Wizards
@ Thunder
@ Jazz
vs Warriors (finally!)
@ Hornets
@ Spurs
vs Mavericks
@ Warriors
@ Nuggets

FREE AGENT REPORT
Jerry Stackhouse, a veteran that the Blazers were hoping to sign, announced that he is retiring when the season ends. Blazers offered Stackhouse 5 different contracts, and he still never made a damn decision.

Rip City Lehgo! - Page 3 Jerry-stackhouse

"I'm trying to give you a last championship run, and you're just sitting on your ass Rolling Eyes "

OFF-SEASON COMMENTS
Let's just say I have a few players I used to coach that I have my eye on Wink
if Arenas doesn't use his player option that is...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2011 4:27 am

Nice article, CP3 dropped the game winner fair and square...

Yep, only 1.5 games behind, I like it...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rip City Lehgo!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3