ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rip City Lehgo!

Go down 
+4
KingKongSuh90
Ante
El-Divin-Codin
Vince
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Vince

Vince

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 17, 2011 11:33 pm

PORTLAND TRAIL BLAZERS

Coach Vince was interviewed after the game with the Phoenix Suns
Rip City Lehgo! Nate_mcmillian

This is not working out. I'm happy with the record, but we can't keep losing to teams that we know we're better than(CPU teams). Something definitely has to change. We caught up during the 2nd quarter, and we had a lead during the 3rd, but they just kept scoring on us like no tomorrow. Change needs to happen soon.

asked about trade rumors
Rashard Lewis is definitely on our radar, but I think we would have to wait to get him. We definitely are trying to move a few players, but surprisingly no takers.

Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:40 pm

Will Agent Zero show up?

Rip City Lehgo! Gilbert-arenas-tiger-tattoo

The Portland Trail Blazers made their first roster change in the season by making a trade with the Orlando Magic that sent away starting guard, Raymond Felton, and back-up center, Marcus Camby for former All-Star, Gilbert Arenas, and Daniel Orton. Before this trade happened, the Blazers' record was 7-7 and Coach Vince wanted change ASAP: "It was apparently not working out, so we needed to make a move somehow if we want to make the playoffs...and we're not done yet" The question is, will Gilbert Arenas return to his Agent Zero form with this new team? Will he be able to adapt to their system? Only time will tell.

"Trading Raymond and Marcus was hard. Hopefully Gilbert can give us more, and also Orton will be an amazing center in the future."

* Gilbert Arenas will start the next game for the Blazers
* Roy & Batum will also move to the starting lineup replacing Matthews & Wallace
* Peja Stojakovic has (finally) been signed
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:54 pm

Hrmm ... Wallace on the bench ... any chance of you moving him?
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:59 pm

Yes. more than 50% chance. But that's not the reason why he's being benched. Smile
Back to top Go down
El-Divin-Codin

El-Divin-Codin

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:06 pm

He has been a naughty boy?
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:13 pm

nah. so would you like to make an offer? I may be a hard-head on trades, but it's worth a try.

Last edited by Vince on Fri Oct 21, 2011 4:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:16 pm

GWall on the block.....

If I had something to offer I would do it but I don't have shit lol....
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 2:24 pm

Gilbert Arenas will arrive in 4 hours!

Portland Fans Reaction
Rip City Lehgo! Tumblr_lp11bdus8g1qjbl5h

#bored
Back to top Go down
KingKongSuh90

KingKongSuh90

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 8:45 am

He had a good 1st game vs the Pistons. Good addition if you ask me...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:02 pm

It was the 2nd game. But to me, that was horrible lol.
Back to top Go down
KingKongSuh90

KingKongSuh90

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 23, 2011 2:16 pm

oh ok
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 25, 2011 7:46 pm

send g.wall to LA: the new bash brothers*
Rip City Lehgo! 6a00d8341c506253ef014e86df6422970d-600wi

*if you don't know bash brothers' you're too young for this bro. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 12:49 am

someone likes my offer Smile

but...I'm just shopping. I'll let you know by the end of the week
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 1:02 am

oh. i thought it was a deal. lol

i already sent the offer and everything Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 26, 2011 3:08 am

lol we'll see.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 12:54 am

Gilbert Arenas finally steps up!

Arenas scored 15 points and 10 assists with ONLY 7 turnovers when they visited the 76ers at home. The rest of the team also did fairly well playing good defense and taking advantage of mistakes.

Breaking news: Brandon Roy out with a broken arm. (fuck Elton fucking Brand)

"It's sad to lose Roy for I don't know how long, but I got a replacement on the way. Sorry Paul, I found a better offer."
Back to top Go down
Goldielox

Goldielox

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 10:54 am

Gosh you got urself some Gay, nice trade, shitty contract but Arenas is off the books makes up for it. And you kept LA and Roy.... awewsome
Back to top Go down
Paul

Paul

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2011 11:01 am

ah that's gay. literally. lol

its ok. time to go trade shopping again
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:53 am

"We found our man, and he's Gay"

Rudy Gay finally arrived and played his first game in a Blazers jersey against the Minnesota Timberwolves. He played very well, but that wasn't enough to beat Darko Milicic's "Olajuwon moves". Beasley, Webster, & Johnson also killed the Blazers' spirit with their contested shots.

Rip City Lehgo! X350

-----------------------------

Rip City Lehgo! 268012951001_610771408001_la-presser-mov-still

Aldridge after the game: We just need some time to gel. I'm pretty sure we'll win a few before the trade deadline.

------------------------------

TRADE RUMORS

Brandon Roy on the block (will stay until deadline)
- might have a new home in Los Angeles or Detroit

Batum is currently being shopped.
-Denver?
-Golden State?
-Houston?
-Detroit?

Last edited by Vince on Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:56 am

Wow I want Batum...

Milicic was the 2nd pick in 2003, you expect him to play bad? He's better than Melo hehe...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:58 am

Make an offer Ante, maybe I'll accept.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:03 pm

Well I can only offer Landry...

Ariza too big contract, Allen no, CP3 lol, Okafor and Martin no, Gallo no, Jack not matching anything and Belli too...

Landry is the only option...

But I don't have then a backup PF...

Nevermind I thought it over, my team is getting ready for the playoffs and it's done with trading...
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 12:34 pm

fine with me Smile
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 3:24 pm

The Blazers have gelled!

Rip City Lehgo! Burm5gh2wvjti3xhei5h16k8e @ Rip City Lehgo! Bahmh46cyy6eod2jez4g21buk

After coming out of a 2-game winning streak against the Knicks & Clippers, the Blazers had to face the Miami Heat. Rudy Gay started the game off with 15 points in the 1st quarter. The Blazers had at least a 5-point lead, but Heat just kept getting open looks outside the paint, which was a main concern. Gilbert Arenas looked like the old Agent Zero out there nailing his shots consistently, and distributing the ball to his teammates. Aldridge, however was struggling the whole game with only 4 shots made out of 10 attempts. 4th quarter began and Stojackovic started instead of Batum(big mistake). The lineup of Mills-Young-Stojakovic-Adrien-Orton surprisingly kept up with the lineup of Bibby-Miller-James-Haslem-Anthony. Young caught on fire draining 2 3's in a row, and also 2 shots in the paint. LeBron & Co. though went on a little run just a little before the 2 minute mark. Arenas was instructed to take the last few shots, and he did. He nailed a 3-pointer with less than 24 seconds left to go. Blazers fouled LeBron, but LeBron made both free throws. Arenas went to his spot again, and made another 3 with about 10 seconds left. Both LeBron & Wade were covered for the inbound pass so Chalmers got the ball & was fouled: missed the 1st, made 1. 88-86 with Heat up. Arenas tried to make the game winning shot, but it bricked to Roy, but it was too late for Roy to get a shot off.

Final Score
MIA 88
POR 86

Standout
Gay: 25 points | 4 steals | 2 blocks | 4/7 3's
Arenas: 18 points | 8 assists | 2 steals | 4/6 3's
Young: 14 points
James: 29 points | 5 rebounds | 4 assists
Haslem: 12 points | 5 rebounds | 2 blocks

------------------------------------------

Coach was actually happy about this loss because of how the team finally connected three games in a row. Don't be surprised if the Blazers go on a huge run. There are a lot of games left in this season for the Blazers to make the playoffs. Portland is currently 13th in the West, but Playoffs are still far.

Rip City Lehgo! Rudy-Gay
Brandon Roy & Rudy Gay in college

Last edited by Vince on Sun Oct 30, 2011 8:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 29, 2011 5:07 pm

Did LeBron even showed some respect to you before the game or was he his usual self, ignorant, egoistic bitch?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rip City Lehgo! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rip City Lehgo!   Rip City Lehgo! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rip City Lehgo!
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next