ISBA League
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NOLA Mission

Go down 
+4
Bryan
Vince
Goldielox
Ante
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Steve Nash's Son..

Steve Nash's Son..

NOLA Mission - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: NOLA Mission   NOLA Mission - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 6:26 pm

2k>>>elite.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: NOLA Mission   NOLA Mission - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:10 am

NOLA Mission - Page 3 0809newsrelease_dr525

NOLA Mission - Page 3 Monty-williamsjpg-225ef0442086ba3e_large

The Hornets entered training camp one by one and they will be working hard till tipoff, Assistant Coach Monty Williams and Coach/GM Ante Markoc have been interviewed during the practice:

Q (Glen Rice): What are your thoughts on the upcoming season?

AM: Well we obviuosly are contenders this season and we wanna take full advantage of it, so yes another championship for me and my team would be great...

MW: I agree with him I think the same, we definitely need to bring our A+ game...

Q: How your team play, playstyle of your team?

AM: We won't say everything to the media but we can say uptempo like last year and we need to step up on the defensive end...

MW: Defense, defense, defense and run, obviously last year we fell short 2 times because of defense...

Q: Who are your biggest threats?

AM: Thunder, Warriors, Knicks, Celtics...

MW: Thunder period...

Q: Why is Thunder so feared?

AM: You have Kenrick as coach and you have the Thunder team with loads of young talent + a GOLD KD and RW...So now experience from last year and thats why we "fear"...

MW: Well I would say respect now fear and you gotta respect the coach who can kill you inside any day any night and in every situation, drunk etc. and he's variety of plays and great offense + KD you have a legit contender...

Q: I can fell the atmosphere growing in here and work ethic, seems like the players are going hard and can't wait for the season to start and reedem those 2 finals last year?

AM: Oh definitely and I can tell you Cp3 wants it bad...

MW: Yeah, but still we have a lot of work to do, we didn't done nothing yet...

Q:So the rumors with the Celtics and trades about Arize, Brackins and Pierce and the motherf.... West are non stop here, what's your thoughts?

AM: We are intrigued by the trade and as I said to the Celtics executives and Bryan Hager, we are considering, we will see how Ariza performs in first 4, 5, 6 games and we will make a decision...

MW: If we lose Ariza then we will need to find an adequate defensive stopper for the main guys in the league, as I said DEFENSE is the main focus rigth now and in this season...

Q: The media around ISBA has been saying about you having a rivarly with Coach of the Blazers, Felix, is it true?

AM: I think it's a media blow but I can't wait to see the Blazers and coach on the floor, should be a fun game...

MW: My main thing vs Blazers, stop Roy, you stopped the Blazers period...

Q: Last question, rank the top 5 coaches and players in ISBA right now!!!

AM: Tough question, players, I would go Durant as NO.1, LeBron as 2, Wade as 3, Paul as 4 and Bogut as 5...
Coaches hmmmm tough, I can't vote for myself right???
Q: Of course........NOT...

AM: Ok, ok, then me as NO.1.......whoops I'm sorry (laughs high fives with the NOLA reporter)

NO.1 Kenrick
NO.2 Dee Dee, Crax, Dexter, Mojo Jojo whatever...
NO.3 Felix
NO.4 Justin
NO.5 Batman

MW: Durant, Cp3, Wade, Bogut, LeBron...
NO.1 Felix
NO.2 Kenrick
NO:3 Crax
NO.4 Bryan
NO:5 Justin

Reporter Glen Rice: That's it guys great list, see y'all soon in the another edition of NOLA 24/7 c y'all...

NOLA Mission - Page 3 CHRIS-PAUL-800X600

Little 1st tribute (the highlights are great imo but the song is mediocre) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFUxCZIwRhc
Back to top Go down
Gost

PostSubject: Re: NOLA Mission   NOLA Mission - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 9:28 am

That Monty Williams looks like a 16yr old with a fake moustache. I would put my money that he's still a virgin.
Andrew Bogut thanks for being mentioned.
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: NOLA Mission   NOLA Mission - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 4:13 am

LATEST HEADLINES - NBA NEWS
RSS Feeds E-News Sign Up
Hornets sign Pargo, Mensah-Bonsu on eve of camp

Posted Sep 24 2010 8:32PM

The New Orleans Hornets are bringing back one of their key reserves from their 2008 playoff run, signing guard Jannero Pargo to an undisclosed deal on the eve of training camp. The Hornets also signed veteran big man Pops Mensah-Bonsu.

Pargo, 30, was one of the better backup guards in the league during stints with the Bulls, Thunder and Hornets, where he backed up Chris Paul and gave New Orleans great production off the bench. In his best season, 2007-08, he appeared in 80 games for the Hornets, averaging 8.1 points in almost 19 minutes a game during the regular season. During the playoffs, he played in 12 games, averaging 10 points in 22 minutes as New Orleans defeated Dallas before falling to the Spurs in the Western Conference semifinals.

Pargo started the 2008-09 season in Russia, for Dynamo Moscow. He got out of that deal midway through the season and finished the year in Greece. He returned to the NBA last year with the Bulls.

"It's a good opportunity for him," said Pargo's agent, Mark Bartlestein. "He enjoyed playing with Chris when he was there. He can back him up, or they can even play together at times."

The 6-9 Mensah-Bonsu has just missed out sticking full-time in Dallas, San Antonio, Houston and Toronto since coming out of George Washington University in 2006. He has starred on summer league teams, especially with the Mavericks and Raptors.

PARGO IS BACK!!!

2007/2008 season repeat, remember guys!!!

Another inside stuff from the Hornets later today...
Back to top Go down
Bryan

Bryan

PostSubject: Re: NOLA Mission   NOLA Mission - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 2:58 pm

Pargo is trash but at least he can hit the three. didn't realize he was 30. He'll likely be 50 ovr on 2k11.
Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: NOLA Mission   NOLA Mission - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 8:47 pm

Disrespect....
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: NOLA Mission   NOLA Mission - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 13, 2010 12:06 pm

The New Orleans Hornets have their last practice before the tomorrow tip off of the ISBA Season 1:

1, 2, 3 COMMIT!!!
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: NOLA Mission   NOLA Mission - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 5:19 am

Since I have nothing to do these two days...
The New Orleans Hornets coach Ante got sick on Monday and his status is still unknown till his afternoons check at the doctor, no temperature but his throat is hurt, but still he's able to coach his team and he can't yell as he can but Monty Williams helps him enough to do it at the Hornets practice scrimmage, some of Monty's yelling from today's practice:

Monty: "Pejaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you lazy old git, runnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn baaaaaaaaack on D!!!"
Monty: "Marcus, we gonna trade if you play bad D..." (Marcus*thinks*, who fuckin cares, I need some donuts now)
Monty: "Hickssssssss rolllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll to the basket, DON'T IMPERSONATE D WEST!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Monty:"TREVOR what the fuck are you doing!?" Trevor: "Nothing coach..."
Monty: "Exactly, GO OUT THERE AND WORK HARD!!!"
Trevor: "But I'm tired, I need some rest..."
Monty: "You will rest when you die..."
Trevor: *Makes a bad face and goes back to work on his jumpshot*
Monty: *Trevor missing shots because his tired and Monty reacts* "Trevor, if you fell of the bed you couldn't hit the floor for fucking sake..."

After the practice Ante showed the team about how 1 on 1 defense should be played and the commitment, energy and hustle on two Trevor Ariza clips and shows to the other young fellows in the team http://community.2ksports.com/community/media/viewer.cfm?mediaid=2876749 and http://community.2ksports.com/community/media/viewer.cfm?mediaid=2876650

After the practice the media asked the captains Cp3 and David West some questions and coach Ante Markoč:

(some analyst who looks like coach Vince, but we will pretend we don't know the guy) Q:
"Will Cp3 finally stop being 99% of your offense!?"

AM: "First off all he's 50% of our offense, second of all yes, DWest will get more shots and Cp3 will need to take some rest at the offensive end to be 100% ready for the playoffs, if it's gut check time then, Cp3&DWest will carry us..."

(some white guy we never ever seen in Louisiana) Q: "For Chris, who do you think will win the MVP of the season?"

CP3: "Well I think it's going to be a toss between Mr.Roy and me and maybe Durant, obviously Wesley Johnson is playing out of his mind, but the Timberwolves are playing bad lately..."

Q: "Does the name Kevin Love anything saying to you?"

AM: "Yes, we made some calls didn't get a clear answer yet, we will keep you updated throughout the day about this..."

Q: "David, you have been struggling with your game lately, what has been the problem?"

DW: "I haven't been getting as many looks as I was getting before, but it's a part of some plan coach was saying this season so I can't tell much really..."

Q: "Why not?"

DW: "Some coaches do read these articles you post on NOLA Mission - Page 3 601e5240-b3b6-5247-3ae0-0483087448a1-news_fb_ObamaNewspaper_TimesPicayune so can't tell what exactly is about..."

The press conference is over...
Playoffs early speculation
Teams we don't want in the first round are: the Suns, the Cavs, the Knicks, the Rockets, the Lakers...
Teams we would want in the first round are: the Wizards, the Warriors, the Sixers, the Magic, the Raptors, the Mavs...

UPDATE:
The Hornets want to release Jason Smith to sign a veteran who knows how to win, Tim Thomas, they also ask the league admins/commish to do that as soon as possible, another note NOLA wil try to maintain their great first 10 games of the season and try to grab as many wins as possible in the next 10 games they will play, Hornets coach eagerly wanted to play the Thunder, but coach Kenrick Altidor said quote "tomorrow", so be ready for a great game always a battle between those two coaches, another note, coach Bryan Hager said quote "We will play soon but not yet"...

Back to top Go down
Vince

Vince

PostSubject: Re: NOLA Mission   NOLA Mission - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:34 am

Ante wrote:
UPDATE:
The Hornets want to release Jason Smith to sign a veteran who knows how to win, Tim Thomas, they also ask the league admins/commish to do that as soon as possible, another note NOLA wil try to maintain their great first 10 games of the season and try to grab as many wins as possible in the next 10 games they will play, Hornets coach eagerly wanted to play the Thunder, but coach Kenrick Altidor said quote "tomorrow", so be ready for a great game always a battle between those two coaches, another note, coach Bryan Hager said quote "We will play soon but not yet"...

What's the signing for? He's going to be a cheerleader for Paul or something? I don't see him getting 1 shot at all...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: NOLA Mission   NOLA Mission - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 19, 2010 11:39 am

Waterboy for CP3 yes...
Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: NOLA Mission   NOLA Mission - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 28, 2010 8:03 am

24 HOURS WITH CHRIS PAUL (Btw little Chris is so adorable lol)...

Back to top Go down
Ante

Ante

PostSubject: Re: NOLA Mission   NOLA Mission - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSat Nov 13, 2010 9:20 am

The mission has ended, the players are chilling right now, but coach Ante is on a new assignment: Detroit Pistons and a nice article here:

SUKAN and NOLA interview the day after the amazing finals clincher

Sukan wrote:
Congrats on winning and being crowned the first champion of the ISBA league. You experienced a lot of success with the Hornets, and what/who was the game changer on that team? How are you looking forward to your next season?

ANTE: Thank you, I wanna thank all of the people who embraced me throughout the year especially Kenrick who helped me a lot and Bryan cheering and saying win it for DD, also I wanna dedicate my 2nd championship in this lovely organization to my favorite Hornets and my favorite player Chris Paul and of course to the Dunkin Donuts (Hrvoje, Crax, Bryan especially)...Also IDK what but we had some energy when we were down by 10 3-4 minutes left, I called a timeout and said to the guys: "Look guys we worked are tail off for this game, DON'T LET IT SLIP!!! I WANT ALL FROM YOU every ounce of energy"
And I don't know but something was meant to be it was faith or something don't know, we knew that we was gonna comeback in the 4th and OT and somehow Gibson missed a lot of free throws (Inexperience IMO) and Mayo too missed a deciding free throw and CP3 and CO. delivered especially CP3 in the clutch...

ANTE:The game changer is who other than the MVP of the ISBA season 1 Chris Paul CP3...I just wanna say that he's a saint, how he willed us to the victory in game 3 is amazing quote after the game:
Quote:
First he hit a two threes in the 4th Q (Video soon) and for the tie fadeaway three after that we've fallen behind by 6 in OT, the CP3 hit 2 threes in a row and one to tie with 3.0 secs left he hit a fadeaway three again and it was 0.9 and in 2nd OT Bellineli and Okafor hooked up with who other than CP3 and Hornets win their 1st CHAMPIONSHIP and Coach Ante Markoč wins his 2nd...

His 45 points 8 assists 2 rebounds and a key steal were phenomenal, after (Chris Paul) the game he said: " I really can't believe what I was hitting I mean yes this a career high for me but it's really more than that, it was the championship, I worked my tail off for this, last 2 seasons we fell to the Spurs and then the Suns and in both deciding games and series I didn't played well but I didn't wanted to make these mistakes again which I mentioned and I went all out in game 3 and game 2, in game 1 I played ok, but these last two games especially game 3 I knew I needed to go all out...Also I dedicate this championship to my coaches Ante and Monty and to my teammates and my great friend David West...
*CP3 goes off with tears in his eyes because he's so happy*

ANTE: It's so tough to say what to do in season 2 now, I'm ecstatic after this win, I really almost had a heart attack watching and coaching this game *laughs*...Anyways maybe maybe after season 2 I might have a 1 month break from coaching but it's unlikely, I will have a tough schedule in my private life but it's more likely that I will find time for ISBA also, I hate to say goodbye to the Hornets but I think it isn't a definite goodbye in ISBA with NOLA, we will meet again not soon but we will definitely I love them all...After the celebration yesterday and all of the champagne baths and everything wacky with the guys I must say goodbye and move on to Detroit where some hungry group of guys is waiting for me with eager so thanks for having me Sukan "David" Varnar and the rest of the ISBA c ya on the court in season 2!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NOLA Mission   NOLA Mission - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NOLA Mission
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3